Looking for something darker

Started by ClaireDunally, April 02, 2011, 09:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClaireDunally

Looking for a male character (and preferably male player too) who is open to doing a violent, and perhaps even bloody scene.

I've been in the mood for something a bit more dark and dangerous.

I was thinking perhaps a story about a girl who's gone to some tropical island by herself - perhaps it was supposed to be a romantic getaway, but she'd broken up just before, and just went by herself.  Being into nature, she looked over trail book, and went to a long hike in areas that were supposed to sport nice waterfalls and such... but after a couple days, she realizes she's lost.

Then she comes upon a small house or small group of cabins. It could either be one or several men, either hiding out, just aloof in general, or running some type of illegal crop.

It doesn't take much for him/them to determine that no one knows where she went, and no one is expecting her, or will quickly come looking.

And from then on... it's up to you.

Interested?  Or if not, I'm open to other ideas!
Kidnapping, clubbing gone wrong, only invite to a frat party, etc.  Any other ideas you might have. :)

Is there a guy out there who would be willing to push my limits? Anything short of lopping off large chunks of my body is fine... slapping, hitting, needle play, knives, etc. My main focus is that it be focused on the sexuality it, rather than the blood of it.

PM me. Hope to talk with you soon!

Creshnagarine

You could be visiting Panama and the Parque Nacional Darien becoming lost you wander across the border into Columbia where you find a metal building occupied by a single kuna man who manages a cocaine storage facility for the local cartel.

Just a thought.

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

ClaireDunally

Thank you all for the PMs...  I'll be posting soon.