Just a quick check.

Started by Shadowsire, June 23, 2019, 09:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsire

Hello and thank you for your help before hand.   I am getting back into the swing of writing, or trying to any way.  I was going to put up a new games wanted thread and decided to go through the rules as a refresher before hand.   I then found I have many games wanted threads I have started over my time on E.  So I went through and made sure all have (closed) on them by modifying the title of the first post.  So my question is, is there anything else I need to do to stay on the mod teams good side before get my new thread up.

Discord: Shadowsire#2706

Blythe

You're fine. :)

Generally speaking, the policy regards four 'active' threads--if the threads aren't active and have long fallen into disuse, unlikely to be used again, you can generally just go ahead and make a new thread. (The 'four threads per forum' policy is enforced if someone bumps more than four threads to the first page of a wanted board they posted 'em in, as that's deemed inconsiderate of others with less threads)

Shadowsire

Thank you.   Figured I was good just making sure all the eyes were dotted and tees crossed.

Discord: Shadowsire#2706