she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Chevalier des Poissons

-Takes win from Puppet's hands- Mine!
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Dramen

Sneaks up behind Shambler and jumps on his back... struggles to statch Win.

Mistress Maro

Mew! -is saved much.- Shambler is trying to kill the Maro!! -cries-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

No I am not, I just want to flat you =3

A & A

Dramen

While Shambler and Maro are talking... waits... wait for it....  THEN snatches the Win and runs off...

Puppet D

--steps in front of Dramen and steals win-
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
- Phar West Nagle

Chevalier des Poissons

-tickles Puppet and staches win-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Flat........... -stares at Shambler.- Are you calling me... fat? Mew..
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Puppet D

O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
- Phar West Nagle

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 14, 2010, 05:05:46 PM
Flat........... -stares at Shambler.- Are you calling me... fat? Mew..

Not at all D= I even pic you as sexy =3 I just want to flat you...because it is fun =3

A & A

Mistress Maro

Heh Maro knows something you dun know. -laughs at Shambler as she takes the Win.- The Shambler has already seen what the Maro looks like. =3

Chris Rock

Spell

*Replaces the win Mistress Maro holds with a cuddly*
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Mistress Maro

-cuddles but doesnt let go of the Win.- Mew.. -stares at him.-

Chris Rock

Spell

-Tries to scratch her gently behind the ear- Could I please have the win?
Darling,
What is going on...

Mistress Maro

-leans into his hand closing her eyes getting a goofy smile on her face.- Mewwwwww...purr... -looks go because her body goes weak.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 14, 2010, 05:25:28 PM
Heh Maro knows something you dun know. -laughs at Shambler as she takes the Win.- The Shambler has already seen what the Maro looks like. =3

Hm, were you one of those avatars you were changing?

- is seriously curious now-

A & A

Spell

*Gives Mistress Maro a cuddle before gently taking the win*
Darling,
What is going on...

Mistress Maro

Quote from: Chevalier Shambler de Poissons on January 14, 2010, 05:44:53 PM
Hm, were you one of those avatars you were changing?

- is seriously curious now-

Yep yep.

Quote from: Spell on January 14, 2010, 05:47:46 PM
*Gives Mistress Maro a cuddle before gently taking the win*

Mew. -sits on the ground.-

Chris Rock

Spell

*Scratches her behind the ear before giving the win back*
Darling,
What is going on...

Mistress Maro

-leans into his hand then shakes her head some.- Mew. You gave Maro back the Win.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 14, 2010, 05:49:09 PM
Yep yep.

Mew. -sits on the ground.-

=o

Send me the pic again and I promise never flatten you again. <3

A & A

Mistress Maro

Heh. Mew. But it is Maro's picture.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Mistress Maro on January 14, 2010, 05:56:38 PM
Heh. Mew. But it is Maro's picture.

-points to rollercoaster- Thou shall never be flattened again ;3

A & A

Spell

*Takes the win from Chevalier very casually*
Darling,
What is going on...