Darkest Nights: Modern Supernatural Horror/Fantasy - Accepting Characters!

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, September 10, 2013, 02:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

The darkest nights in centuries have fallen on the city of New Haven...

A Coming Storm

The world is changing. New powers are rising, and old ones are falling. Alliances are crumbling and the denizens of the Underground are finding allies in the most unlikely of places. While the denizens of the Underground are busy living their lives, vying for power, and fighting out their petty squabbles, a storm is brewing on the horizon.  Will the supernatural forces of the mortal realm find that power is a useful tool, a burden, or a myth?

Darkest Nights is a dark, modern horror game that focuses on storytelling above all. We are not here to make a game choc-full of combat (though it may happen on occasion), nor are we here to play out a bumping, grinding sex scene every 10 posts (though sex will of course be a factor). The story is set in and around the city of New Haven, one of the hubs for supernatural living and activity on the east coast. With a myriad of races available for play, players chose what race and/or faction they belong to and what their character’s goals are before setting out to accomplish the task. This information will then be used to build a custom-made storyline for the group your character is assigned to (determined based on your posting frequency/availability) Will you play a witch determined to be the head of the most powerful coven in the city? A vampire planning a hostile takeover of the throne? Or perhaps you will be a shifter just trying to survive? With political mind games, love affairs, and the general day-to-day of supernatural entities on the line, anything can happen!

Information of note:

• The following races are available for play: Vampire, Were, Shifter, Witch, Mage, Sidhe
  • Combat is based on a logic system. We're not using dice. Because this is a storyline heavy RP, players are expected to work out the details of a fight before RPing it out.
  • No one's character can be killed without their permission. However, characters can be written out of the game by a Storyteller. You will be warned if your character is being removed from the game or is at risk of such.
  • Most of the storyline information provided is being taken from a series of novels I am writing. Please have the respect to NOT use any of it outside this game
  • In order to not directly copy everything from my books, I am heavily borrowing from World of Darkness for vampires and their abilities.
  • I may be willing to work other races in to the setting upon request, however the following races are strictly forbidden: Dragons/Half Dragons, Angels, and Demons
  • Darkest Nights will be running like a political adventure game, with characters being split up in to groups (largely based on that character's posting frequency/availability). I, as the Storyteller, will be putting various storylines and plot arcs in to effect for the characters to play through. Nothing is set in stone, however, and character actions will effect where the story ultimately goes.
  • Major positions of power in society will be held by NPCs initially, so as to keep things fair. You want to eventually be on the council? Run a coven? Be the Prince? Earn it both IC and OOC
  • OOC drama will not be tolerated in any form.
  • As this is a storyline based RP, good grammar, punctuation, spelling, and post length are expected. Even if your character isn't physically doing much, there is plenty going on around them. React to it. A reasonable post length in most cases should be a minimum of 400 words.

Still interested?

You can find the primary info/directory/rules thread here
OOC is here

Note #1: The last time I ran this game, I recieved multiple requests to allow people to bring in some mass murderer or serial killer... Please, guys, lets remember this is a political game. Not a "who dun it" or combat-centric setting. I'm not going to allow you to bring in a character who spends most of their time killing off NPCs and throwing the supernatural world in to a tizzy. Especially not this early in the game. So remember... be realistic with your character choices. :)

Note #2:  Group 1 is accepting one female and two male characters. Group 2 is in need of two males. Player sex is irrelevant.

Note #3: I may be willing to open a third group if enough people show interest.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

TheHangedOne

I'm the first, mwu-ha-ha.*Finds a nice spot to set up his hammock.*  8-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Winterborn

*tosses his mead cork at TheHangedMan*

Lies and deception! I was here the whole time, watching and waiting, just biding my time.

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Raziel

Yay! We're back! And I was here first...just napping, didn't y'all see me in the corner? :P

Winterborn

TheHangedOne

Your lack of maturity just shows you can't handle the position.  8-)
Check out my poet tree!

Winterborn

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Winterborn on September 10, 2013, 04:28:10 PM
*goes off in a corner and sulks, maturely and with much gravitas*
So, you'll be playing a vampire, then, right?

I am joking, of course. All in good fun.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

Winterborn

ElCapitan

Hey, risking potential GM wrath, I went ahead and copied my character over.

Everyone else should too, so then there's too many to punish!

bubby

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

bubby

A very tired and pain filled bubby, but a bubby nonetheless!  ;)

*Hugs Hanged*

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Winterborn

bubby

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 11, 2013, 02:49:40 AM
*Hugs  back, and massages away the pain.*  O:)

Quote from: Winterborn on September 11, 2013, 02:51:20 AM
*takes a note from R.A.H. and rubs her feet*

*Melts into a pain free puddle, and promptly falls asleep* I'm off boys. Looking forward to starting.

Raziel

bubby

Quote from: Raziel on September 11, 2013, 02:57:07 AM
yay! Bubby's back too *waves at bubby*

*Waves to Raz* The whole gang's here! *Blows kisses all around* Bedtime for this old lady. Night guys!

1SAZ

This sounds like a fun challenge, count me in if you have the space.

ElvenKitten

If it's going to be like the like the Sidhe in the Dresden files I'm so in

Bloodied Porcelain

To all my returning players, you're all welcome to post your character sheets over from the old accepted characters thread in to the new one. If you have any changes, please make them and PM me your sheet.

Quote from: ElvenKitten on September 11, 2013, 04:13:37 AM
If it's going to be like the like the Sidhe in the Dresden files I'm so in

They're not. Please read through the thread detailing the sidhe.

ElvenKitten

I just read it, they seem pretty similar...well similar enough for my character idea to work. :D

AribethAmkiir

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on September 11, 2013, 08:43:54 AM
Guess I better start campaigning for more witches.

:) I'm sure we'll get more this time around.

All: I'm currently working on figuring out how I'm going to group people based on posting frequency and whatnot. I'm also going to be taking count of how many characters of each race we have. I think right now we have more weres than anything (happened last time too) and 0 shifters or vampires.

Bloodied Porcelain

Okay folks... I'm currently dividing people in to their groups based on the posting frequency people have reported being available for. Group #1 is going to have the players who can post more than once per week, and Group #2 will have the players who may only be posting once every week or two.

Group #1Group #2
AribethAmkiirBP
BPBubby
ElCapitanNiferbelle?
RazielWinterborn
The Hanged ManN/A

bubby

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: bubby on September 11, 2013, 01:08:22 PM
I'd fit best in Group 2 then for sure.

Oh crap. xD I put you down for Group 2 in my written notes, but forgot to put you in the one here. Sorry! I was planning to have you there.

bubby

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 11, 2013, 01:13:42 PM
Oh crap. xD I put you down for Group 2 in my written notes, but forgot to put you in the one here. Sorry! I was planning to have you there.

*Snerkles and hugs* It's all good. I switched my char to the new char thread too.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: bubby on September 11, 2013, 01:15:38 PM
*Snerkles and hugs* It's all good. I switched my char to the new char thread too.

*snuggleloves back* Uhm... I don't see it o.o

bubby

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

An update... I'm working on mapping out how to start either group's storylines... I'm hoping to get things started in the near future (within the next few days... the weekend at the latest) to start bringing characters together ICly.

Ideally I would like to get at least one more female for Group #1, and one or two people (a bi/gay male and a straight male) for Group #2, just to keep the sexes even.

Bloodied Porcelain

Okay, I'm almost ready to start the IC action and getting characters set up with where they need to be and whatnot. There are still a couple character sheets I've approved that haven't been posted yet so if you guys could get on that, I'd appreciate it. We are still looking for at least one more person for Group 1 and 2 more for Group 2, though I'm willing to take up to a max of 7 characters total in either group. Just to be clear, I am open to having more than 2 groups if we get enough interest, so don't be scared off if things seem full, we'll find space for you.

Raziel

bubby

Like BP said, it would be awesome if we can possibly get a bi/gay male character! Mine is a gay male, and someone he can interact with would be nice, but isn't totally necessary.

morph8hprom

I know I'm a bit...green...but I'm definitely interested in this if you're still accepting new people.  I'll get to work on a character sheet as soon as I know if I'm welcome.  For the record, I'd fit better in Group 2.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: morph8hprom on September 12, 2013, 08:57:14 PM
I know I'm a bit...green...but I'm definitely interested in this if you're still accepting new people.  I'll get to work on a character sheet as soon as I know if I'm welcome.  For the record, I'd fit better in Group 2.

You're more than welcome if you think you can hang with the post length requirements. :)

morph8hprom

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 12, 2013, 09:03:34 PM
You're more than welcome if you think you can hang with the post length requirements. :)
Oh, but of course.  I wouldn't have even considered voicing my interest if I didn't think I'd be able to follow the rules. :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: morph8hprom on September 12, 2013, 10:36:34 PM
Oh, but of course.  I wouldn't have even considered voicing my interest if I didn't think I'd be able to follow the rules. :)

I have to remind people, we get a lot of interest from people who either A: don't think the rules apply to them or B: don't bother to read the rules LOL

morph8hprom

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 12, 2013, 10:46:11 PM
I have to remind people, we get a lot of interest from people who either A: don't think the rules apply to them or B: don't bother to read the rules LOL
Ah, well I assure you that I don't fit into either of those categories. ;)
I'll get to work on a character sheet right away.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: morph8hprom on September 12, 2013, 10:51:27 PM
Ah, well I assure you that I don't fit into either of those categories. ;)
I'll get to work on a character sheet right away.

I look forward to seeing it :)

Pumpkin Seeds

This really does seem like a well thought out and done game.  Am poking around a bit to see what takes my fancy if that is alright.  Am sort of looking over animal shifter at the moment, but I also have a vampire from a previous Masquerade game that is quite political in nature.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on September 13, 2013, 05:30:19 AM
This really does seem like a well thought out and done game.  Am poking around a bit to see what takes my fancy if that is alright.  Am sort of looking over animal shifter at the moment, but I also have a vampire from a previous Masquerade game that is quite political in nature.

I got your sheet! Working on reading it over right now :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Bloodied Porcelain

Welcome to the game, Pumpkin! Glad to have you. :)

We're in desperate need of male characters for group 2! If any guys are out there (any orientation is fine) and want to join up, please stop in and give a look over the rules and whatnot. Group two is full of posters who on average will be posting once per week. This is not a hard and fast rule, of course, just what you can expect from those you're playing with.

arkhos

Group 2 still has room for a straight male?

Needing a vamp? Witch? Shifter?

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm finishing up arranging things behind the scenes to get us started today, but we are still looking for players!! Ideally I would like to see a couple more males for group 2. Races are open but we only have one vamp compared to 2 of everything else.

Rajah

The Tzimisce are marked as a "dead" bloodline. Is this as distressingly nonplayable as it sounds?
"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rajah on September 14, 2013, 11:28:14 AM
The Tzimisce are marked as a "dead" bloodline. Is this as distressingly nonplayable as it sounds?

Yes, all bloodlines marked red have been wiped out long before the game begins

Bloodied Porcelain

We are still at one less vampire than every other race right now, but I don't want anyone feeling like they're obligated to fill in that hole. I can and will work with anything.

Raziel

Bloodied Porcelain

IC Threads are up and PMs have been sent to individual players to get them started with where their characters are!

We're still looking for people! Specifically, I'd like to see more males for Group #2, which has a once per week (or so) expected posting rate. We could also use one more vampire

Bloodied Porcelain

I would like to welcome Cold Heritage to the RP and make it clear that Group 2, which has an expected posting rate of about once a week or so, is still looking for male characters to help round out the numbers. Meanwhile, we could also use one or two more females for Group 1.

Bloodied Porcelain

Okay guys, after some more fiddling and placing Cold's character, I've come to this decision:

We are accepting two more females who have a posting frequency of twice a week or more (for group 1), and three males (one of which needs to be gay or bi) with a posting rate of once a week or less (for group 2).

WhiteTigerForever

Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: WhiteTigerForever on September 15, 2013, 06:19:14 PM
I'd like to officially sign up here. Nice to meet everyone.

Welcome! I'm excited to see what you come up with. :)

Bloodied Porcelain

We recently added a couple more players to the game. Welcome to Ebb and Cold Heritage!

Note
We are no longer accepting males for Group 1. We are still looking for one more female to help round this group out.
We are also no longer accepting females for Group 2. We still need one more male to help round this group out.

bubby

Raziel

Bloodied Porcelain

We're still open and accepting characters!

Note
We are no longer accepting males for Group 1. We are still looking for two more females to help round this group out.
We are also no longer accepting females for Group 2. We still need one more male to help round this group out.
We are no longer accepting shifters or weres.
I would like to see at least one more witch/warlock in the game to help even out the race balance.

Bloodied Porcelain

We have had some interesting twists brought in to play. Who is the mysterious new mage in town? Why is one of the oldest and most fearless werewolves in the city so on edge? What's living in the sewers beneath Uptown?

Come join the fun and find out for yourself!

Caela

This concept looks amazing! Are you only taking witches/warlocks right now to round things out, or would a female Sidhe be allowed?

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Caela on September 29, 2013, 10:14:16 PM
This concept looks amazing! Are you only taking witches/warlocks right now to round things out, or would a female Sidhe be allowed?

We are accepting any race except shifters and weres, so yes a Sidhe is more than welcome. If you'd like to create a female character, Group 1 has two open female slots, and the expected posting rate for that group is a minimum of once per week. Group 2 is currently looking for another male character, and that group provides a slower posting rate expectancy (once per week to once every two weeks).

Caela

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 29, 2013, 10:21:03 PM
We are accepting any race except shifters and weres, so yes a Sidhe is more than welcome. If you'd like to create a female character, Group 1 has two open female slots, and the expected posting rate for that group is a minimum of once per week. Group 2 is currently looking for another male character, and that group provides a slower posting rate expectancy (once per week to once every two weeks).

A minimum of once per week isn't typically a problem for me...especially with my daughter in school! :) RL does arise now and then, but mostly (say 95% of the time) that's a pace that is very easy for me to keep up with. I'll work on a sheet to PM you once I read through things and see what sort of dynamic is already going. Don't want to make someone who just won't work at all with the characters already there.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Caela on September 30, 2013, 07:39:31 PM
A minimum of once per week isn't typically a problem for me...especially with my daughter in school! :) RL does arise now and then, but mostly (say 95% of the time) that's a pace that is very easy for me to keep up with. I'll work on a sheet to PM you once I read through things and see what sort of dynamic is already going. Don't want to make someone who just won't work at all with the characters already there.

I look forward to seeing it :)

Bloodied Porcelain

We are getting pretty full on characters, but we still have three open slots! We're currently looking for male characters in those roles. Player sex is irrelevent.

Bloodied Porcelain

persephone325

I'm interested in this. I just want to be able to get notifications on this when you're accepting females again.

I'm not comfortable playing males yet. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: persephone325 on October 18, 2013, 06:26:05 AM
I'm interested in this. I just want to be able to get notifications on this when you're accepting females again.

I'm not comfortable playing males yet. ^^

I'll make sure you know if we have a female slot open up. :)

After a member had to drop out due to RL issues, we now need two males for both groups!

Codexa

Fascinating!

I'm interested, and peeking around the different sections at the moment.

Really wish you were accepting shifters, but a mage or warlock could have potential.

Will be doing some reading, and see if I can get all inspired and creative :)

mainsnoires

Hello there,
Really impressed by the background you imagined and put in motion in this group. Paint me interested in joining, I am just not sure what type of character would be best suited for your group since there seem to have been few changes lately.
You mentioned no were/shifter for your group 2 (slower posting pace), are there any other limitations for the group 1 ?

persephone325

I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Codexa on October 21, 2013, 12:49:29 PM
Fascinating!

I'm interested, and peeking around the different sections at the moment.

Really wish you were accepting shifters, but a mage or warlock could have potential.

Will be doing some reading, and see if I can get all inspired and creative :)

I look forward to it! (And assume you have no problem taking on a male character, since we are not currently accepting females due to over population LOL)

Quote from: mainsnoires on October 21, 2013, 03:54:56 PM
Hello there,
Really impressed by the background you imagined and put in motion in this group. Paint me interested in joining, I am just not sure what type of character would be best suited for your group since there seem to have been few changes lately.
You mentioned no were/shifter for your group 2 (slower posting pace), are there any other limitations for the group 1 ?

I'm limiting shifters because they're supposed to be the least common (or at least the least likely to be known for what they are) and we've already filled the quota for them. However, we just had one of our were players have to drop out due to RL issues over the weekend (I wasn't really on to be able to update this thread), so there's a slot for a were open if you're interested, in either group. Groups are split up by posting rate, not races. Group 1 players post at least once per week, and Group 2 post once every one to two weeks. Bear in mind the rate for group 2 is what is expected, not necessarily a limit. If you're on and able to post more often than once per week I'm fine with that, just be aware others in the group may take a while to reply.

Quote from: persephone325 on October 21, 2013, 04:18:46 PM
Thank you, Miss Porcelain! :-)

Very welcome :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Hey, folks! We're still looking for male characters in both groups! I have room for one more were, after one of our players had to drop out due to RL issues.

Bloodied Porcelain

Some adjustments have been made, opening up all the races to potential players. The groups are in need of:

Group 1: 1 Male, 1 Female
Group 2: 2 Males

Player sex is, as always, irrelevent.

GhettoMagick

Hey can I play a witch? is this an active game or is it kinda dead with random post?
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Bloodied Porcelain

The game is still active!

We have two groups at the moment:

Group 1 players in that group post a minimum of once per week.
Group 2 players post around once a week to once every two weeks.

persephone325

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 25, 2013, 01:35:41 PM
Some adjustments have been made, opening up all the races to potential players. The groups are in need of:

Group 1: 1 Male, 1 Female
Group 2: 2 Males

Player sex is, as always, irrelevent.

Do my eyes deceive me?!?! lol ^^
I don't know.

Bloodied Porcelain

Codexa

Hey! Still interested...

Just been going crazy with potentials. Then... I saw you opened up all races!

Shifters! Right? *crosses fingers*

:>

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Codexa on October 25, 2013, 03:35:44 PM
Hey! Still interested...

Just been going crazy with potentials. Then... I saw you opened up all races!

Shifters! Right? *crosses fingers*

:>

This will depend on two things...

1: Are you wanting to play male or female?
2: Which group were you looking at joining?

I ask because I -may- be willing to open up another female spot if you and persephone both get accepted and both want in to group 1. I'll just drop my shifter to NPC status. Unless, of course, you want to play a male, at which point you may have to play in group 2, because I'm pretty sure I have the male slot for group 1 already claimed by GhettoMagick.

persephone325

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 25, 2013, 03:25:43 PM
LOL Nope. ;) and you beat me to PMing you. :p

XD Well I'll get started on a character sheet. Unless someone beats me to it, and I have to wait for another opening again. Haha.
I don't know.

Codexa

Honestly, I'm comfortable playing either gender.

I was hoping for group 1, mostly because of the quicker posting rate.

I would love to be able to play a shifter, those are my favorite type of supernaturals.

But hey, I know its hard to fill certain roles sometimes.

So, with that in mind. I am open to either a female role or a male role.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Codexa on October 25, 2013, 03:47:55 PM

I would love to be able to play a shifter, those are my favorite type of supernaturals.

I assume you're aware of and comfortable with the 400 word count minimum per post?

Codexa

Yes.

I've read through the rules, and am aware and comfortable creating posts of that length.

:P

I feel like I'm being interviewed or something. o.O;

Bloodied Porcelain

LOL Sorry for playing 20Q, I promise that's all I needed to ask. :) I just have to be more careful about making sure I know what people are submitting for characters now that I have so few slots open, and I ask -everyone- who wants to join if they're fine with the wordcount requirement, just to be safe.

Bloodied Porcelain

For those prepping sheets for me: I'm headed home, so I'll be back on in about... 20 minutes max. I promise I'm not ignoring you if I don't answer right away. ;)

persephone325

Quote from: Codexa on October 25, 2013, 03:47:55 PM

Hey. If you would rather be the female for group one, that's fine with me. I'm not sure I could deal with a quicker post rate at the moment. But I'll leave it up to you to decide. ^^
I don't know.

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm open to you both submitting characters. My shifter hasn't become a big focus in anything, so it would be easy to bump her to NPC status and just stick to my Warlock for that group. If you don't think you can keep up with a once a week post rate though, it might be wise to wait until we have another female slot open up in one of the groups.

Codexa

:)

Sounds good.

Well, I'll be working on my character.. and I hope to have it submitted tonight or tomorrow.

persephone325

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 25, 2013, 05:28:56 PM
I'm open to you both submitting characters. My shifter hasn't become a big focus in anything, so it would be easy to bump her to NPC status and just stick to my Warlock for that group. If you don't think you can keep up with a once a week post rate though, it might be wise to wait until we have another female slot open up in one of the groups.

I thought it was twice a week. Once I week, I'm pretty sure I could manage.

Also, I'm working on a character. Though I'll let you know, lately I've been having the most trouble with character backgrounds. So that might take me a little longer to work on. That being said, if someone gets a character sheet in before me and the spot is filled, I have no problems waiting until another spot opens up again. ^^
I don't know.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: persephone325 on October 28, 2013, 01:50:37 AM
I thought it was twice a week. Once I week, I'm pretty sure I could manage.

Also, I'm working on a character. Though I'll let you know, lately I've been having the most trouble with character backgrounds. So that might take me a little longer to work on. That being said, if someone gets a character sheet in before me and the spot is filled, I have no problems waiting until another spot opens up again. ^^

It's once a week at minimum. We have some players in group 1 who are able to post every day (and will if given something to reply to), and others who can only post once a week.

persephone325

Sorry for the delay. I'm still looking for a character picture. It's a bit hard to find one that's a good fit.
I don't know.

LordMing

I am planning a Weretiger, but I hate using stock photos.  Can I just make my own pic using Daz studio?
Klytus, I'm bored. What play thing can you offer me today? ~Emperor Ming

Bloodied Porcelain

We're accepting characters again!

Currently, I'm looking for:

Group 1
2 Males
1 Female

Group 2
2 Males

I am not accepting shifter characters at this time

These numbers are subject to change pending hearing back from a few players on whether or not they are still available now that the holidays are over. Role selection will largely be based on a mixture of first-come-first-serve policy as well as who submits the character I think fits best with the group. As always, who I believe will fit best from a writing perspective will also be taken in to account.

JohnTheGreat

I'm stuck on my phone at work so ill need to keep this short, can I reserve the female spot in group one?
I have an idea for a witch but I don't have the time at the moment to flesh it all out.

Bloodied Porcelain

I don't reserve spots anymore (last time I did I filled up all the spots but only got one sheet turned in), but you're free to submit a character sheet and I'll consider it. :)

Love And Submission

For clarification : Do Mages have to have two secondary schools? I understand they can only have one Primary School but can a mage just have two schools of   magic?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: DTW on January 02, 2014, 09:14:16 PM
For clarification : Do Mages have to have two secondary schools? I understand they can only have one Primary School but can a mage just have two schools of   magic?

If you want to leave them severely handicapped, sure. Just having one secondary school just means they're weaker than other mages... I don't allow power boosts to compensate.

Bloodied Porcelain

New happenings are going on in Group 2! Darkest Nights is back up and running, and we have lots of openings available! Join us! We have cookies!