A Dragon of Her Own f lf m

Started by wolventears, December 12, 2015, 12:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

A simple village female is traveling up the mountain in search of a flower for a potion that she needs for her sick mother. When she nears the field the flower resides in, a roar of pain hits her ears. She looks up to see a great black dragon falling from the sky but as she watches, before her eyes, his body shrinks and reshapes to that of a very naked man, an arrow lodged in his shoulder. The man lands in front of her, a puff of red from the flowers she seeks around him.

She runs to him, something pulling her forward. Dropping to her knees beside his unconscious form, she reaches forward, her hand on his arm, just inches away from the arrow. It is like a bolt of lightening courses through her body, something she has never felt before as awareness warms her body. When she looks to his face, bright green eyes are looking up at her, recognition there.

What I need here is a male to play my weredragon who finds his mate in my character. More can be discussed with my partner. PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile