Started by Anesa, February 06, 2011, 01:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Okay, I'm really bored and have come up with another fun (hopefully)  mindless game. :)

The avatar above you is cleaning out their closets and storage units and having a garage/yard sale.  What would you like to buy?  Could be something  you can see in their avatar that you'd really like to have, or, something perhaps you assume they would be selling. (Toys, clothing,  furniture, tapes, magazines, etc.)

Who's going first?

Saerrael

Her panties. Doesn't seem she's using them anyway..

Anesa

Quote from: Saerra on February 06, 2011, 01:04:55 AM
Her panties. Doesn't seem she's using them anyway..

Saerra!!

I'll take that whip, thank you very much.  (Want that out of your hands, you SCARE me!)  LOL

Saerrael

*cackles* Oi.. my whip.. Ah, well, least you didn't get my sword.

And.. I'll take that corset. I'm sure my sister can use that.

Anesa

Quote from: Saerra on February 06, 2011, 01:09:38 AM
*cackles* Oi.. my whip.. Ah, well, least you didn't get my sword.

And.. I'll take that corset. I'm sure my sister can use that.

His eye-makeup..has beautiful eyes.

Autumn52

I want those Pigtail ribbons in her hair.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Nooooo not my Raven.  :'(

I want his belt.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

DiverseDesires

One, single, long black feather, for my play bag, exclusively for her use........
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Anesa

Mmmm.. me likes that dress.  Very sheer and sexy.  I'll take it.

DiverseDesires

*As she now has no dress she looks around camille's table for something to wear......*

ER.. I'll take that silk wrap please.......
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Autumn52

Captures DD and carries her away. I take her.

Novak

I'll just take her.  Could use some "tackle"  practice.

Anesa

Grabs his sword

I'm gonna have fun with this.

DiverseDesires

disarms her and takes her recently acquired sword

Anesa

Quote from: DiverseDesires on February 06, 2011, 05:43:22 PM
disarms her and takes her recently acquired sword

Shocked! 

Takes the black feather that she got at Xandi's sale!  :p

DiverseDesires

Aw........  I'll tell Xandi............

Her candle, it has such a rich, warm light

Anesa

Endorphin

That corset. She clearly doesn't need it.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Dizzi

I'd by her couch.  She needs something warmer to straddle >:)

Anesa

His suspenders are nice.   I'll take those. Perhaps he won't be able to keep his pants up then. ;)

Autumn52

I would offer to buy her boobies cause that is the first thing I see that I really wantz.

Anesa

Purple's my color, Xandi. Gotta have that outfit!

Autumn52

You know that purple is my favorite color. I already gave you all my other purple clothes. I am afraid I can't live without the color purple across my flesh another day. I have to find someone who likes pink better. Bye love.