F seeking M (NC/Ex)

Started by ivygrowth, May 17, 2012, 01:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivygrowth

After some time away from the site I am back and hoping to find one or two roleplays to get back in.  I am only interested in playing a female character (non-dominant), in non-consensual or extreme roleplays.  I prefer detailed posts with interesting story lines and characters, not just sex, though I do like a heavy dose of smut to be included.

The Agent

I would like to play a (modern) Spy or Mercenary.  She would be a skilled operator (think Jason Bourne), and could get involved in any number of situations around the world.  The degree of over-the-top action in this game could range from barely any to a great deal.

The storylines could easily be pulled from the headlines then movie-fied.  She could hunt down drug traffickers in Mexico, rescue people from pirates in Somalia, go after a mobster in Russia, etc. 

Dungeons and Dragons

I would be interested in a Dungeons and Dragons (style) game either freeform or using 3.5e.  I wouldn't be opposed to this being a group game, as long as it met the content requirements.  I don't have any specific setting or character requirements for this, I just would like to play a heroine in a high fantasy setting.

Super Heroine

The concept for this one is fairly simple, a low-powered super heroine attempting to fight crime in a city.  She would do so with variable success, and hopefully encounter a range of odd and unpleasant villains.

My apologies for the short prompts, but my ideas at this point are fairly open. 

Hogan

I would love to participate. The Superheroine intrigues me the most.

who149

How about a 1x1 D&D game where the Heroine has to escape the lair of an incubus. A single Multi-level dungeon? That has lots of twists, turns, and resting points.

Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

sluggerjackson

Both your agent story and super heroine story are things I'd be very interested in.

I read and write a lot of Noir fiction so I suspect I could help you spin a sordid but intriguing spy/merc tale.

Super Heroines are on my brain right now and I'd also enjoy chronicling the triumphs and failures of a homespun super heroine.