Shadows of The Great Jedi Purge: Interest Check for a Star Wars Game

Started by Urbanzorro, December 18, 2012, 10:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

I have no problem with that, I kinda had that in mind anyways ;)
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

MrBubbles

Quote from: Urbanzorro on December 29, 2012, 10:15:49 AM
Ok, so we've got two Jedi, two Smugglers, and one rebel pilot. For my own planning purposes I'd like to know, is anyone else working on a character?

I'm definitely interested in making a Rebel Officer with political ties, but circumstances won't let me actually make the character until next Friday.

mj2002

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Lidian

Quote from: Urbanzorro on December 29, 2012, 10:15:49 AM
Ok, so we've got two Jedi, two Smugglers, and one rebel pilot. For my own planning purposes I'd like to know, is anyone else working on a character?
Yeah I'm working on something to round out the smuggler crew.

DigitLninja

two beautiful ladies aboard my ship... sounds like I hit the jack pot for once.
Quotes to Live by:

Lidian

Path Rogue

Role What slot do they fill in said path? She'd be a crew-mate. With the added bonus of being fairly skilled in the medical field.

Name Sev'da

Species Kaminoan

Gender  Female

Age  30, Sev'da falls on the younger more inexperienced side, considering that Kaminoans reach their physical prime at forty.

Appearance Details Sev'da doesn't have any outward blemishes, though she never seems to wear shirts that are any shorter than long sleeved. She wears her uniform perfectly pressed and starched. She likely stands quite a bit taller than anyone else in her crew, at about seven feet in height, though she is lean for her size. Even as far as Kaminoans go.

Bio Sev'da had been working as a doctor when the 501st legion returned to Kamino to attack under Darth Vader's orders. The Kaminoans had been attempting to build up a rebel army. Sev'da, a mid ranking medical officer had been somewhat involved and decided rather than to die on Kamino, she escaped the attack. She survived for a time by doing odd jobs and running medical supplies until she met with her current crew. It wasn't that she had any personal issue with the Empire, and she has no qualms with running jobs for them (Or the rebels for that matter) it had just seemed like the best route to promotion for her at the time.

Equipment What equipment does your character have? Scatter-gun and a med-kit

Skills: What unique/special skills does your character have? Sev'da was a medical officer before she left Kamino, and thus is a skilled doctor and field medic. Which, also comes in handy when one is smuggling medical supplies and drugs
Ship Does your character own a ship? If so what kind? Not anymore, but she'll be happy to tell you about the wave-speeder she had on Kamino until you're sick of hearing about it.

Force Power Level one- No force talent

Force Skill Unable to use the force

Dark/Light/Grey Despite not being able to use the force, Sev'da falls into a somewhat gray category. She's arrogant to the point of narcissism, but at the end of the day like most people she'd rather live under a fair government than a cruel one. She's mostly concerned with being able to do what she sees as her personal duty unmolested.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

mj2002

MaiMizzu

I really can't wait to get this RP going. When I first started RP'ing in Yahoo user chat rooms, Jedi were my bread and butter!
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Lucas0016

Sorry guys I got real busy with work so I couldn't make a character, I wanted to do smuggler captain but honestly he'll work just ad fun as a first mate if that's cool, I'll have my sheet up later when I've rested some, woohoo for working new years.

mj2002

Lucas0016

Image Still looking for one of these
Path Rogue
Role Smuggler first mate
Name Marruc 
Species Zeltron
Gender Male
Age 25
Appearance Details
Bio Marruc hails from the Zeltron homeworld of Zeltros.  He quickly grew tired of his home and simply decided to go off-world, what he didn't realize was how expensive it would be to travel the galaxy, especially during a time of such turmoil. In order to make some credits he signed on with the Black Sun Syndicate, he spent several years with them as an enforcer and then later a smuggler. Eventually when he wanted to leave the organization he was given a choice, he could stay and continue his work or be killed, he ended up stealing a ship and selling it on Nar Shadaa to get the credits to change his identity.After spending some time on the Hutt moon he was finally able to find work with a new smuggling crew.
Equipment Shadowsuit, electrobinoculars heads-up, sensor pack, BlasTech DL 44 Heavy Blaster Pistol, Modified Soro-Suub X 45 Sniper Rifle with Novaless  Soni-Optics Target Image
Skills: He can project powerful pheremones similar to Falleen, he can project and read empathic emotions, trained in stealth and espionage as well as piloting from time spent with Black Sun Syndicate.
Ship
Force Power 2
Force Skill 1
Grey
Force Techniques Marruc is not formally trained in any force techniques.

LuciusLeche

hope I didn't post in the thread too late. There still room for a Rogue leaning Crew member? A slicer(hacker) Cathar perchance to be the ships computer expert while playing a mean standup bass?
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." -Oscar Wilde

On's and Off's

More On's and Off's

mj2002

Perhaps there should be an overview of the characters that have already applied/been accepted in the first post?

Urbanzorro

Good suggestion, I'll post one up later today

Also, Lucas0016 could you please edit your sheet so it fits the format of the others as far as line spacing goes. Thanks

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

mj2002

Lucas0016

Oh, edited my post, still trying to find the riight image, found a couple that might.work

Lidian

Heh, I know your pain. I had such a hard time finding a picture. Apparently there isn't a lot of pictures of Kaminoans out there, I also have like no artistic ability.

Lucas0016

Yeah, I feel ya, all my artistic talent lies in cooking and writing, I can't draww worth a damn.

mj2002

Quote from: Lidian on January 02, 2013, 04:27:29 PM
Heh, I know your pain. I had such a hard time finding a picture. Apparently there isn't a lot of pictures of Kaminoans out there, I also have like no artistic ability.
Not even a few screencaps from Episode II?

Lidian

I'm a touch OCD like that. I didn't want to use a picture of a canon character.

mj2002

Urbanzorro

Ok, so for the rebels at this point we have
Experienced Force User(Primarch)
Knight Level Force User(MaiMizzu)
Anti-Imperial Soldier/Pilot(mj2002)

And for our rogues we have
Smuggler Captain(Digital Ninja)
Smuggler Crew((Lucas0016)
Smuggler Crew(RedEve)
Smuggler Crew(Lidian)

At this point I’m willing to start something off with who we have. Plus a Rebel character from myself to round out the rebel list. I don’t think I’ll be accepting any more smugglers seeing as that portion is pretty well filled out. If anyone still has a Rebel in mind please try to get them up ASAP. I foresee us starting off on Monday at the latest.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.