Re: Zombie Apocalypse (Interest check! Still open!)

Started by Usani, June 04, 2013, 09:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Reshman

I haven't been dead, I promise!  My school (yes, I'm still in school) is having finals week this week and shit has been crazy! I will have an IC post up by the end of the day, so that's going to happen...  :/

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

elfguy

Since Nadia was basically by herself I decided to send her on the roof of the store the others are in. Perhaps she could make a grandiose entrance by collapsing the entire roof ;P
----

Raziel

Considering the shelves and everything in there, plus the roof caving in the odds are you'd end up breaking something in the fall. Leg, rib, arm could be anything unless you were really lucky. Besides there's probably a ladder leading down or a dumpster you could jump into instead.

Raziel

So I just realised that there was one key thing we haven't discussed yet, how do people get infected? Is it by bite only? Blood? Or can something like simple scratches do it too?

Usani

Hey guys with school and my other rp's I don't have the time and committment to put into the group story.  I'm sorry, I honestly thought I'd be able to do it but I forgot how fast things go in group rp's and it's hard to keep up when  can update often.  Good luck in the story you guys it looks great!

Raziel

Sorry to see you go Usani, I'm heading back to edit my post since Lisa's out now.

But it means there are still a few open spaces going in the apocalypse folks!

Xanthaine

Okay, I'm going to be away for the weekend for a show, so I'm not going to be able to post until Sunday/Monday (relative tiredness pending) So just assume she's tagging along and not doing much important.

Raziel

Frank Reshman

Damit Ginger and Raziel!  I can't wake up at 5 in the morning! :p

Raziel

LOL Well look on the bright side at least you have something to look forward to when you wake up :P