Top Notch Whore [m/m]

Started by Sho, February 03, 2010, 08:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

I've had this plot mulling about in my mind for a bit and I'd really love to find a partner to play it out with me.

For the rich and powerful, the only luxury that they often lack is time. With the lack of time comes a lack of ability to find that 'right person', and more than that, that 'right person' who fulfills all of their fantasies and kinks. Often, that rich and powerful man will have a wife and maybe even a family, but that doesn't satisfy their darker, base needs. That's where my character would come in. You character would find out about a secret club of sorts, a club that guarantees the fulfillment of every desire, no matter how dark, for the right price. The club delivers a boy - or boys - perfectly tailored to keep a rich man's secrets and be the perfect companion to him. The club keeps a tight watch over their boys, and never reveals where they found them, or the boy's true (let alone last) name. It's forbidden for the boys to ask for anything, though their rich clients often start to fall for them at some point, and shower them with gifts.

What I'm looking for is for someone to play a client to my whore. The client would be a newcomer to the club, wanting to fill the needs that other partners had not been willing to fill before. I'd like this to involve, at the very least, light bondage, and it could go up to extreme in terms of what happens.

This would be a darker roleplay, with your character starting to become more attached to mine, and mine becoming attached to yours. Naturally this would lead to questions of where mine had come from, and how the club was actually run, what exactly your character was taking part in. This is loosely based off of Speed Grapher, for anyone who's seen that. Please PM me or drop me a post here if you're interested!

edit: PLEASE. I'M DYING TO DO THIS PLOT. Anyone?