Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Somnifera

The email that arrived three days later read:

None of this makes any sense. Why were you yelling? Mad cow? I'm sorry, I'm sorry for what happened to you and I'm sorry I didn't break this off sooner and I'm sorry because it probably makes me a bad person to say that... but all I can say is sorry. It's totally fucked up that they let that shit leak into your water, I don't know what to say; when I think about how it's messed up your head I just...I just really hope you can get in disability and live a good life and maybe, who knows, they can reverse the cognitive damage and let you remember how to be 'normal'.

But just so you don't think I'm leaving you because of the accident, believe me, I'm not. I let this go on too long, I didn't realize I was aromantic and I just figured I should be with someone that way because it's the right thing to do.

But it was never real. I'm sorry it had to end this way and I'm sorry about what happened to your brain. You used to be so funny and smart. I have no idea who you are now and I don't know if you'll ever be able to have a coherent conversation again. I worry they'll put you in some kind of clinic or something and it makes me want to cry.

But for some reason, I don't.

Bye.

I'm sorry.
I'm what was meant, not what was written. Right on the tip of the tongue and just out of focus.

~Ons,Offs, and some characters~
~Plots~
{Not interested in new RPs at this time}

Stone

I'm fine with the tentacles and the slime,
And all that xenobiology studying time
But when you bring your girlfriend home
And tell her to perform
The face hugger with you?
That's not fine.
I gotta draw the line.
Git.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Phantomhive

Dearest Stone I have to tell ya,

Life was good. Breakfasts in bed were always fun. The sex was great.The vacations were the best because they were with you. But making everything you say poetic? That's become the sore point in our relationship. Everything must rhyme with you. I can't stand it. If you can't talk like a normal person I'm sorry but I must pack and leave you. I will always love you and we will always have Paris.

Regards
P
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

MrDisclosure

Dear Phantomhive,

let's be frank: We have never been happy together.

Have a good life,
D

PS: I took the Mustang.
[tr][td]
If you like any of my plays, let me know,
and we may cook up something of our own...
[/td][td]    [/td][td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td]
[td][/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td]    [/td][td]
Movie Quote of the Moment:
T. McG.: What did happen exactly (last night)?
J.T.: The earth moved. The angels wept. The polaroids...are in my other coat.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Chi

I'm sorry but it's not me it's you. You have halitosis, nasty athlete's foot that smells like a dead buzzard, you're clingy, the sex sucked, I couldn't give you head because I've never met anyone who had moss growing in their crotch before. Not only that but your table manners make a pig eating at a slop trough look like it's learned to eat with the Queen.

Really, it's all you babe.

Oh and you can keep the dog, he shits on your side of the bed anyway
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Swashbuckler

The allergies!  Good god the allergies!

Plus, you are a little TOO free with those vines, thankyouverymuch...

#noplantsinthewinter

Chi

I heard what you sailors do on those long voyages at sea, and baby, you've got crabs so bad they're barnacles

Ananym

It's over.  When I said we could get back to nature this isn't want I was thinking about.

PennySludt

I heard you wanted to break up with me, so I'm doing it first cuz I don't like getting dumped first! Good luck on your own.
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

Ananym

When I first met you, you made me eat bugs.  I should have known from the start that it wasn't going to end well.

Sofia Grace

You won me over with your prose and ability to make me feel as though I was the only woman in the world. You lost me, because I ain't a fool and I know I'm just a notch in your bedpost. Don't try and play the coach, playa!

gigglesnorts at herself
i am a fire
gasoline, come pour yourself all over me
we'll let this place go down in flames
only one more time

[ O/O ] [ A/A ]

Ananym

You were the only one for me and everything was like a dream.  That's when I found out you were coaching all your friends how to be players at the local club.  It's all so clear to me now.  We were just another game to you.

:: heartbroken ::

Chi

I only dated you so I could steal your snickerdoodle recipe. Now that I've got it I'm outta here.

Sayonara Sweetheart!

Phantomhive

The first date, great. The sex, great. The food, fantastic. The ignoring my needs, I'm done with. Now I'm gone. I simply just can't ignore your ignorance any longer. See ya later baby.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Chi

YOu can't make a good cup of Earl Grey to save your life, your scones are like little round bricks, the clotted cream is more like curdled milk. Really for High Tea it's high time I high tailed it outta here

buh-bye

Phantomhive

Phantomhive: Shows how much she knows about you.

Sebastian: Indeed it is a very good thing she has left the manor. A cup of tea my Lady?

Phantomhive: Yes and your scones also, they are so delightful she doesnt know what she is missing.

CutiebyNight

I got tired of hearing about how you were one hell of a butler.

I get it! It was really cute the first time. Then you said it after I asked how you managed to drink all three of my vodkas in three days, and you replied with "I'm simply one hell of a butler~"

That is not a response! Who in their right mind talks like that?! It's like you're from a silly anime cartoon or something!

Stone

I like my women cute at all times of the day. Out you go!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Phantomhive

Quote from: CutiebyNight on January 16, 2016, 07:21:39 PM
I got tired of hearing about how you were one hell of a butler.

I get it! It was really cute the first time. Then you said it after I asked how you managed to drink all three of my vodkas in three days, and you replied with "I'm simply one hell of a butler~"

That is not a response! Who in their right mind talks like that?! It's like you're from a silly anime cartoon or something!

Now where did you get that idea from roflmclao.

Quote from: Stone on January 18, 2016, 12:25:46 PM
I like my women cute at all times of the day. Out you go!

Well I finally figured it out you are cold. 'Stone' cold. People  like you just weren't meant to be loved let alone be in a relationship so I am going to leave you. It was fun while it lasted but there is no fun when all you do is eat, drink, talk, brag, boast and love only yourself.

Stone I am done.

PS I took the dog, the cat, the toaster and the silverware. ALL of it. So have fun replacing what I took, I made sure it would cost you a mint and you will find the silverware, (not the cat or dog) on some auction site being sold.

PPS I Love to hate you baby.

PH

CutiebyNight

Wait! You were seeing Stone? But I was seeing Stone, that's why he broke up with me!

Ooooooh, we are double done now, Mister!

Phantomhive

Quote from: CutiebyNight on January 19, 2016, 04:06:22 PM
Wait! You were seeing Stone? But I was seeing Stone, that's why he broke up with me!

Ooooooh, we are double done now, Mister!

How about we double team the two timer and then go our separate ways...

You game?

Chi

The Police are here with the restraining order, have a nice day...  ;D

Phantomhive

All I ever wanted was to see your beauty without all the mess on your face, I can't live like this any more I need someone I can 'face' and look at their beauty. We dear are done like a burnt Sunday roast.

Have a great life.

PH

Ananym

Morning, noon and night.  It's always tea with you.  I just want to sleep... and stop posing it's not going to help.  Get out.  I need sleep. 

Stone

Dude, bro, guy, buddy, pal, what'd I say about using grandma's old chair? Now there ain't nothing left here. Git.