Girls Don't Play With Scissors Out Loud - FxF (Fantasy, Supernatural ect)

Started by someinheritthewealth, March 12, 2014, 10:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

someinheritthewealth

Introduction

QuoteI am back, and ready to take on new roleplays. I realize it has been years, but I do promise I am ready, I am now in my late 20s. I am a huge fan of long-term, especially ones like this. I have been roleplaying since I was thirteen or fourteen and I am now in my twenties, I generally prefer writing lesbian romances but are very open to how they begin. I have favourite characters, but in most cases, I will try to make it all make sense lore-wise.

I am not opposed to one-shots; I especially love blossoming romance in one-shots or surprising pairings but since I do favour long-term character development, long-term is my preferred style.

I will add that while I am not amazing at grammar, don't be put off by it, I do try hard and am getting better over time. My imagination though will exceed your expectations I promise.

Being I have returned, I am a much better writer with lots of new ideas to share with any partners I get to roleplay with

Please PM me if you are interested in any, I am willing to overload myself here as it's far easier to keep up with posts in forum setting :).

someinheritthewealth

Roleplay Situations - Fandoms

QuoteLes Miserables
Eponine and Cosette (I would be Eponine)

This one has a central idea it's before the Barricades, think just of about the time Cosette and Marius meets. At first Eponine gets drunk and angry and goes over to the Rue Plumet with intent of revenge, but something changes and soon well I am sure you understand.

Obviously in this scenario knowledge of Les Miserables is important, vastly important. This would definitely be long term, and it could change the outcome of certain events in the story.[/'quote]

Comic Superheroes and Villians
Terra (Tara Markov) - Teen Titans
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Note I don't mind who it is, except they must be female. I love playing Terra as she is one of my most favourite characters, and generally sympathise with her, I mean the animated one not the one from the Teen Titan's comic. I generally play her after the events of the TV show, her mind wiped and her choices able to go either way, she could turn evil again or she could turn out good, it's all a question what the person you play wants her to be. Oh yes and she is either sixteen or eighteen in this, most likely seventeen.

This would be long term RP and would have many ways it could go. Some knowledge of the Universe is preferable.

Second Teen Titan's Character:

Jinx - Teen Titans
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/009/d/9/teen_titans__jinx_by_kankitsuru-d71ko28.jpg
Jinx is also one I am interested in, but it's for different reasons sort of, being that Jinx power is to create badluck, she always felt she must be evil. This will be quite philosphical roleplay in my opinion, especially if your character is good. You will need to explain how it's not her power that makes her choices, she can be more, far more. Her power should not dictate moraly what she does good.

Heavy stuff I admit, but I reckon someone would be into it. Of course this is heavy on the rp, and unlike this one it can be played without knowledge of Teen Titans. She would be seventeen at this point and would never have met Kid Flash sadly so is still wondering whether she is actually evil or should only be evil.

Let's move to a favourite for everyone :D.

Harley Quinn - Batman Mythos

Originally The Joker's Psychiatrist she fell head over heels in love with him, but as time passed she has learned and began to understand that the Joker can't love, and that her schoolgirl crush was just that. Leaving her stuck with choices she made, lost and confused she knows she could never go back to being normal, so instead one of the villians or maybe even the heroes (female) show her compassion, although they will be shocked to see under the make-up and leotard how many bruises and cuts she has over her.

As you can see this is very dark RP and it would be long term. I admit that I would play Harley very submissive here and at first she may resist thinking they just want to hurt her, yes she expects it.

QuoteHarry Potter
Luna Lovegood

What? I find her cute okay :D. This one pretty straight-forward but I imagine for all her oddness Luna a dom. It could be played in the School most likely or outside I am acceptable with anytime in her school life within acceptable standards of the site.  I am open to any characters of female persausion here and only not read the last book, so got knowledge on most things.

QuoteLeague of Legend's Characters
Sejuani

I play her very much a warrior at heart who believes that might makes right, she is incredibly protective and loyal of her people and hugely hates Ashe believing her to the blame for why her people are much weaker. In all honesty she believes that Ashe does not deserve to rule.

Some knowledge of the lore is a must and it would help. This would be long term and I am not limiting myself to scope of the game as far as story goes. Maybe they might both leave the League for some reason.

Oh yes and she could be either dom or sub.

Kayle

The preferential pairing here is her and Morgana, but will have others. I roleplay her generally very uptight, she see her role as The Judicator as very serious and will search out for those who flaunt injustices. For she sees no one above her in what must be done. She also thinks the League has lost it's way and will openly declare this.

She is clearly dominant, but since this is long term she would could soften over time, remember not constrained to game in terms of RP.

Biblical/Mythology
QuoteLilith x Eve Pre-Fallen
Although not for everyone I would usually not do so controversial, well yes I would, but there would pairing would love to rp.

The idea would this could go anyway, maybe we instead give them happier ending. Not for everyone I am certain, but it's there for those who want to do something a little more different.

Hel x Any Norse or Perhaps Modern Girl
I have a new idea of using Hel the Goddess of Nilfheim and daughter to Loki. The plan is you demand a family member lives and in return she takes you instead, it will take time but Hel would fall in love with you, having been isolated and scared of the promises of Ragnarok, can you be the one to save Hel and prevent her destiny where she will lead in Ragnarok, only you can tell.

Magic the Gathering

Kaalia of the Vast
I allow more leeway for Kaalia regarding lore, I would not mind who it is except obviously must be female, note what little information there is on Kaalia she was once good and noble, but after seeing her Church slaughtered she fell hard and became Kaalia of the Vast able to command legions to obey her fury, good or evil, I don't mind.

Yes for this knowledge is required I don't know all the lore, but knowledge of Ravnica on a whole is required, it would be romantic, but it would be very slow going and would be heavy on plot.

This one not for everyone I admit, but I would love to do as rp based in MtG universe :).
Aurelia: Guild Leader of the Boros - MtG: Ravnica

QuoteCarrie
This could be a oneshot or something more, it's the idea of Carrie getting revenge on Chris in a sexual way before the massacre in the school, she reveals to Chris she is a lesbian and makes her perhaps even fall for her, let her see the torment she caused her.  This is by far the most hardcore NC rp will do, but I would do it, I would be Carrie.

Carrie x Chris (Long Term or One Shot)

Sono Hanabira - Kiss to the Petals
QuoteThis is an anime series that contains my most favourite couple in yuri history Reo Kawamura and Mai Sawaguchi both are fun to rp and would glad rp either. The deal is this Reo I can rp out of her Japanese school but Mai I cannot. The school is called Saint Michaels Academy for Girls it's a Catholic school but not overly so.

For sake of RP I split them up, Reo had to leave Japan and both are extremely depressed, Mai is very dominant and unpredictable due to her depression, Reo is more submissive but can be dominant for a bit.

Both girls:
<snip> please don't use underage character - Staff
Reo is the blonde, Mai is the black haired one.

someinheritthewealth

Roleplay Situations - Original Characters

QuoteGirl with her imaginary friend - This one I admit is very metaphysical but this female character been the girl imaginary friend for a long time, but now she falls in love with them, the girl of course never been right there with reality, unfortunately she believes imaginary friend is real. This is likely to haver a tragic ending since the girl will likely end up in an insane asylum...

A Djinn Io the Everlasting - An Egyptian Djinn with true form of a huge Phoenix)
Io is a Djinn who's prison you find somewhere, it is a bottle, for some reason you fall for her hard, even though she can harm others and will do so.

A Ghost (Elissa Burton - A Native American Ghost with long history I could show those interested. She is sadly limited to only Mississippi)

Below her story:
How can you begin the story of Elissa for even in death has she lived more than most experience in life? But I suppose it's best to begin when she was alive, born to the Choctaw tribe of Mississippi in 1829 she was given the name Elissa in memory of kind missionary who had respected their beliefs. Much of her life was spent learning her culture and understanding everything it took a chance meeting that would eventually lead to her death in 1841 she came across a girl struggling in the water, seeing no one nearby, she jumped in, not a strong swimmer, she managed barely to get them both to the bank, out of breath and exhausted she lay there not speaking for a while. The girl on the other hand, was very pretty, wearing what amounted to a summer dress and Church wear, she finally spoke, "Thank you for saving me..." Elissa said nothing, but smiled softly, appearing still tired after such an aggressive fight against the current.

The girl continued, "My name is Elizabeth..." she paused nervously, her blonde hair almost shining in the sun, "My father, is the magisterate, you should come and tell him what you did, I sure he will be grateful for your timely intervention."

Still Elissa did not answer in words, but she nodded and stood up, appearing accepting this idea... This was the first meeting between the soon to be bestfriends, at first Elissa could speak little english, but overtime they came to understand one another. Due to their closeness despite the great divide in langauge and culture, they entered one another's worlds on a daily basis, learning and experiencing the realities of their world and what it expected of them.

The elder's only slightly approved of how they were together, although her father would never forgive what Elissa did to be closer to her, she discard her surname in favour of English one so they could go to the same school. On the other hand Elissa's father Magisterate Harold Parton, did not approve of his daughter even conversing with a native america, or as he called savage's, injuns in his opinion they were not even worth dirt to him, they were pathetic and should be shot.

This uneasy union did not bother Elissa or Elizabeth, who cared nothing of whether their parent's approved to them, they were bestfriend and cared for one another deeply... Yet history had other plans, tensions grew, between American's and the Native's continued racism and hatred stemming further, people whispering comments about Elissa behind her back during school, teacher's trying to force her to believe in Christanity over her Gods, it was horrific time... Still their friendship lasted, but for Elissa new feelings were emerging, desires she had never imagined could happen, when she saw Elizabeth, her heart flew, every moment with her was like fresh oxygen, every harmless touch an electrifying experience to the Native.

In fear she spoke to her tribe, one woman listened and explained that while it was expected she would take a male... the reality was that Elissa's heart felt for girls, in fact a girl. The woman went on and explained that such attractions were not as rare as you would have people believe, she finally suggested that Elissa should say something. Instead of not know anything and wonder, she said that she should write what she wanted to say in the journal for practice, with her help she wrote her message and intended to tell her after Church, which she went with Elizabeth to.

Unfortunately for her the father had been busy with a case and stayed home, he found the diary, he found the words and without any compassion he waited until she left, and with couple of the other men, they kidnap her roughly, and brought her to the river, struggling desperately, she tried to scream, but they gag and beat her, one spoke, "Disgusting, vile whore, look at you, like all Native's no sense of decency, we read your words, you will burn in hell for such attractions, but first you will suffer."

Ripping her clothes open they eyed her body, before forcing her to her back, and without any care, they took a branding iron and hit her skin, she yelled out in sudden agony, as it seared her flesh burning her as she wept and yelped, before she could recover, she was dragged over to the river, head forced underwater.

Pathetically she struggled, trying to reemerge as her lungs felt fit to burst, but no amount of trying could break the grip, as her final breath left her body, her being thrown in like a doll, left to drift the river in utter silence, like Ophelia, but not due to her own wants... No all she had wanted was to love another girl, her crime... her crime...

For a year she could do nothing, she was dead, she had not gone to heaven or hell, instead remained next to her body, for a year she just could neither go too far away or leave the river. But this changed, as a year occurred and she could leave. In sheer desperation she went the house, finding it abandoned, her room untouched. Praying she would return, she sealed the room with her gifts, and waited, waited forever, time never progressing in the room, occasionally leaving to read books and experience the world, she hoped that some day Elizabeth would return...

This would never happen, she was murdered, a year after Elissa's death there was more drama, Elizabeth's father, Harold tried to get with his daughter, when she refused his advances countless times, the final time he grabbed her taking her to the tree outside, and hung her.

The town was not so forgiving with this, they found out and had him executed. Thus why the house was abandoned, but Elissa knew nothing of this.

Instead time progressed and over time she became a stronger ghost, teach herself to become tangible, to touch others, to replace her clothes, it all took time. During the quiet she studied hard, entering schools and learning as much as possible everything she pursued, even the more erotic side of things, in fact she somehow managed to learn how to release, orgasm even while undead, it was for Elizabeth, whom she still believed would come back.

All in hope, all for possible chance, but she never came back, she never returned, instead she just could only gain knowledge, never once considering to study what had happened, otherwise she would know...

History though knew little of her, history did not remember her, to history she was collateral damage, just one murder of a non-english girl, it mattered little.

Elissa and Elizabeth a story never taken to it's conclusion, but no one remembers Elissa... no one knows of the Native American girl who tried shared a loving friendship with Elizabeth Parton, daughter of the magisterate.

A Criminal - Quinn Englehart - A criminal who believes all girls are lesbians and wishes to prove it by flaunting the law openly and going after high profile girls seducing/raping them but in the end they will succumb to her wiles.

The question for you as a roleplayer can you make the person who never stay with you and even settle down? ;).

Flambe - Francesca Dillimond - First Mate of a Pirate Ship

Reasonably new character not had much chance to try her out, but would love to rp her more.

A Very Unique Succubus - Selene was originally the Greek Goddess Selene, but after she chose to fall with her sister Eos and her brother Helios, she was morphed into were centipede sort of, during the night she is her form, but during the day she takes the form of centipede. She is a mind succubus as she makes you lust for more knowledge and is entirely cannibalistic as well as psychopath, she can fall in love, but it's unlikely she will emote outside of extreme pleasure.

someinheritthewealth

Current Roleplays

COMPLETELY EMPTY.

someinheritthewealth

NEW PROFILES AND IDEAS -- LOCATED ON F-LIST AND MY NEWEST KINK ORIENTATION PLAY

I have lots of new girls I am willing to roleplay on here. They can be found on:

More Girls - F-LIST PROFILE

ORIENTATION PLAY HUB PROFILE -- ALL UNIQUE GIRLS/WOMEN (Of course any character on this profile under 16 is not allowed)