Swiss Watch found in tomb.

Started by Bliss, December 16, 2008, 11:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

I can't wait to hear the explanation for that one. :)

I wonder if the tomb was located somewhere the watch could have fallen through a crack in the earth or something.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

The Overlord

Quote from: HairyHeretic on December 16, 2008, 12:12:45 PM
I can't wait to hear the explanation for that one. :)

I'd expect it to have been unearthed somewhere in proximity to Mr. Data's head.  :)

Zakharra

Quote from: The Overlord on December 16, 2008, 11:03:17 PM

I'd expect it to have been unearthed somewhere in proximity to Mr. Data's head.  :)

Lol. That's the first thing I thought of too.

Spookie Monster

Many, many strange things have been found within apparently undisturbed tombs.  I believe that rats, who burrow all over the place and like to hoard stuff, are considered to be responsible for many -- perhaps even most -- anomalies.  Actually, looking at the size of that watch...

Spel

The sane stay underground...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Trieste

It's like something I would expect to find in Good Omens, or a book written with similar humour.

"Crowley ended up having to go and fetch the damned thing from the aspiring Emperor's cold fingers, which was an adventure in itself considering that the location of the tomb wasn't even supposed to be known. He couldn't use a torch, so he ended up knocking his head six times, stubbing his toe twice, and finally emerging with three skinned patches on his arms and less one of his favourite accessories, a Swiss watch ring that later baffled archaeologists by its very presence."