The Lord, The Lady, and The Elf Slave (M seeking Fs for threesome)

Started by Daril, August 12, 2016, 12:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

I'd like to do a RPG set in a vaguely Roman-esque fantasy empire where its considered commonplace for nobles of both genders to play around with pretty slave girls (these people don't consider playing around with other girls a threat to a young noblewoman's chastity -in fact they think its a good way to preserve it ;)).  The RPG would involve a threesome between a newly married lord and lady and the newly enslaved elf maiden they pick out together at a slave market.  (Actually I'd been thinking the happy couple might have a harem, but that might be a little much especially to start with.)

While the elf maiden's training might involve some rough treatment, I intend for this to be a relatively light -even sweet- RPG since neither of the nobles is particularly cruel or sadistic (though both expect slave girls to be obedient and submissive).  Also while I don't intend for this to be a very anime-esque RPG I would like to use a few particularly nice pieces of anime style art as character models for the female characters.  In exchange for this I figure I should be willing to give the female players some input regarding what the nobleman I will be playing should look like.  ;)

I think the newly married noblewoman is the priority to find a player for, as she may show up a few posts ahead of the enslaved elf maiden.  My intention is for her and her new husband to have a playful, somewhat lovey-dovey relationship.  She's more than okay with having pretty slave girls around as long as she's involved in their selection and training and her husband remembers who his goddess is.  ;)  Actually I'm thinking they're getting the elf in large part because she wants an exotic pet (which isn't to say her husband particularly objects to the idea).

I suppose I should provide some info about the Lord I intend to play.  I'm thinking he recently returned from serving as a knight in the border regions of the Empire, where he won enough wealth and glory to be able to marry the highborn young lady he's admired for years.  We can discuss exactly how the two met, but I've been thinking maybe he first noticed her when she was competing with other young noblewomen in some sort of tournament, then discovered she was more than a pretty face when he approached her later.

As for the enslaved elf maiden, I figure she comes from a distant part of the world (there are local elves, but she's not one of them) and that her curiosity about humans got her close enough for her naivety to get her into trouble.  She's probably still somewhat confused at finding herself on display in an upscale slave market.  She's perhaps a bit resentful but not completely hostile towards her new owners (though there may be some conflict when they start training her).  I'd also been considering the idea that she could be the princess of a conquered elven kingdom whom the lord brought back from his service in the border regions and gave his new wife as a wedding present, but I kind of like the idea of her new master and mistress picking her out together at a slave market.

(Note: I tend to like elves to be longer lived than humans, but not massively so like in many fantasy settings.  That way the elf maiden can be relatively close in age to her new owners rather than being significantly older and more experienced.)

With regards to writing style, I'm looking for good quality posts of moderate length, delivered relatively frequently (I prefer that to super long posts).  I should also note that my writing style and preferences vary between different RPGs, and I'm aiming for this to be less cheesy than some of the others I've been involved in (I'm also hoping to improve on my performance in past RPGs).  If you're interested in one of the roles, perhaps we can do a little testing to see if we like each other's writing styles.

Lynnette

I'll throw my dime in, I'm interested in playing the elf provided someone else shows up ^^
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Daril

Thanks for your interest!

There's some things I'd like to ask you regarding the RPG, but I think I may do it via PM to keep the focus of this thread on finding another player.

Lynnette

Quote from: Daril on August 14, 2016, 04:00:23 PM
Thanks for your interest!

There's some things I'd like to ask you regarding the RPG, but I think I may do it via PM to keep the focus of this thread on finding another player.

Of course, please, go ahead ^_~
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I'm maybe interested in playing the noblewoman, if this is still open?

Daril

Thank you for your interest, but I am putting this one on hold for now.  I lost one player (partly my own fault for being too specific) and I've been worried about starting too many RPGs.