Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

I can't take it anymore! I know those eyes are fake I just know it! You stole them from my collection and keep denying it but I counted and there are two missing! Thief! Out Out! Thief!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Corinthi

Ladysky... I'm just too shallow to make this relationship work. When we first started going out, you were keeping such good care of yourself. We worked out 4 times a week, ate healthy, had great sex... but you've let yourself go. I mean, just look at your ass. You can't even button your dress anymore. I'm sorry, but I'm trading you in for a model with less space in the boot.

LadySky

Well that is quite fine with me cause I am tired of pretending I dont notice the HAIR LOSS. Yes thats right, crop all you want that receading hariline is still noticable! Bald is sooooo not my thing!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Corinthi

Oh, believe me, I know bald isn't your thing. If I were staying, I need to hire sherpas to try to hack a path though that jungle between your legs. You should try trimming someday. Remember, Locks for Love only needs 7 inches to make a wig for a cancer patient.

Marguerite

God, I am happy I do not even have to give you reasons why I want you out of my life because all of these chikey's before me have said it all.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Marguerite

You are a flea-ridden mongrel, take that.

-Leaves and takes the chew toys too-

Desan

Blood sucking greedy little tramp!

NO MY CHEW TOYS GIVE THEM BACK NOW.

Marguerite

As if you could even satisfy me, I could barely find your little wanker with all that bush in the way.

-Shakes head and throws chew toys out the 10th story window-

Go fetch, doggie.

Desan

Hah, you wouldn't know since you can't even do a good job at getting me up. You know biting on my neck and sucking my life doesn't get me hot and flustered.

*Looks at the chew toys and whines as they fall down down down...*

Marguerite

Oh? Your roommate did not seem to mind my sucking and biting. In fact, he kept hollering for me to continue what I was doing with my tongue especially in your bed when you were away at classes.

-Gives him the finger and watches the toys slam to the ground-

Desan

My roommate would be happy to even have a girl touching his arm...I know I can do better any day. As for my bed, I need to clean them.

Marguerite

-Cannot help but laugh-

Not that guy there was another roommate or maybe he was your Professor I managed to have relations with the other day. Oh, by the way you are being failed for a good three classes. I think it was your math, science and the latest class you were studying for. Have fun retaking those classes.

-Smiles sweetly-

Caeli

-clears throat-

Erm, even if you're not being explicitly R, you two are skirting the PG-13 rule quite a bit, especially in a public area of the boards. Please tone it down or take it to PMs.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Marguerite

-Nods-

Aye, aye, Cae shall tone it down, having good fun with Desan.

Desan

Marguerite

-Smiles-

We come from different places and I do not think it is going to work, best of luck lovely.

-waves-

CandyLips

I'm sorry but I kinda need all the blood I can get.. I don't think I can allow you to take any more from me.. Last time, you went overboard and I passed out.. Now I have a scar from hitting my head on the edge of the counter when I fell.. I'm sorry, but I can be going to the hospital every week.. It's too much to pay for.. I'm sorry.. Good-bye..

Corinthi

I'm sorry Candy, but ever since you got that lip piercing caught on my Prince Albert, I can't even bear letting you near my manbits because of post traumatic stress. I love you, baby, but my therapist says I need to make a new start and make things right with Mr. Winky before I try dating again.

Desan

CandyLips

I'm sorry, but I don't like excessive amounts of hair.. I know I thought it was cute at first, because you were like a teddy bear, but I don't like the idea of having sex with a teddy bear.. I love you, but.. It's over..

Desan

I thought you were sweet like you said you were...Unfortunately you're like a rotten apple. Goodbye.

Corinthi

I'm glad you finally decided you 'Don't like guys' Desan. I was tired of cuddling you against my chest all night as you bawled about your confused sexual identity and how people just didn't understand. Just a hint guys, just because your man is a big hairy beast doesn't mean he won't be a crybaby behind closed doors.

Desan

(I lol'd so hard on that one)

I could've sworn it was you holding onto me, burying your head into my fur and crying your eyes out when your boyfriend left you. I thought I was the one, but then when you were talking to him again and I saw the phone bills...I knew I was just a rebound.

It's over.

Corinthi

Desan, sweetheart. There's being someone's rebound, and being /everyone's/ rebound. At the same time. I swear, there have been more men in you than a urinal at Grand Central.