Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lux89

Merry Gentry,

Your feet are too cold. And um you didn't take out the trash last time.
I'm so sorry but we are through!!!

Your ex,
Lux

southerngambler

Lux

I am sorry but we cannot see each other anymore. The other night when you came over you kept calling my goldfish Nemo. Her name is Sigourney Weaver and she was devestated

Zulma

Southerngambler,

You're the funniest person I know! Seriously, you make me laugh all the time. But you see, I never know when you are serious, or rather I never know if you are serious.
I don't want to get hurt. So let's stop now while we can.

I'll miss you and your silly jokes.

Dark Rez

Zulma,

There is no easy way to do this. You see, you're honestly to dramatic for me. You can't even take a joke and this just isn't working for me. You're a wonderful woman, but I am going to have to say goodbye.

MasterMischief

It's not me.  It's definitely you.  You and your baseball card collection.  But mostly you.

Dark Rez

Sorry, but you work too much. I can't take the stress of never having you around, this is... goodbye!

Undeniable Sin

You keep leaving your blades all over. Trust me, they give you a sexy dangerous air.. but after almost severing a toe more than once ruins the sexyness. So.. goodbye. Take the blades with you!
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Zulma

Undeniable Sin,
Your moves are intoxicating. I cannot get enough of them. Watching you is magical.
But you're always with Him. How about me? How about us?
It breaks my heart to have to do that but it's Him or me and I already know your answer.
So goodbye.

Boatman

You are always looking the other way...
At the Sun, shrouded in mist.
Or, the huge Moon.
Except, when you do that howling thingy.
A sore throat you said, but?
Those sharp teeth, and the marks on my neck.
I am not sure, so I am sorry, but I am moving out.
History, where creative writing was born.

Shekinah

Boatman

I don't mind you living an exciting live filled with adventures and danger
And it's only natural you run across many people in your line of work
But not only are you constantly flirting with your boss's secretary
the fact that any woman you find somewhat attracted to has to end up in your bed, is not something I can forgive.

Goodbye Mr. Boatman

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

RampantDesires

*sigh*  You are too sweet and adorable Shekinah.  You deserve someone better.

Be happy lovely kitten!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Dark Rez

RampantDesires

I'm so so sorry, but every time we're in the bedroom together you put on a blindfold and act like I am John Cena, and you can't ever see me.
It's hard to guide you by voice to where I am at every single time. So with that being said, I'm going to have to say goodbye. We're over.

*Cries on the way out.*

Foxxfire

Dark Rez...

I didn't want this to end like this, but you left me with no other choice! After everything we've been through, you still chose  to hurt me...
I am sorry, but this can't go on any longer...

Goodbye.

“To the stars who listen— and the dreams that are answered.”

Merry Gentry

Dearest Foxxfire
    You know how I love your furryness..  it's the crowns I can't take.  They are all over the place.
Every nook and cranny of our place has crowns! I swear you pay more attention to them, than to me! 
I need someone that will focus on my needs, my wants!
we're done.
~m
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

blue bunny sparkle

Merry. Merry. Merry.

You do not know the times I've peered into your windows. You do not know how often I've followed you throughout the day. I've filmed you. Laughing. Speaking. Jogging. Sleeping.

I LOVE you Merry! My heart aches for you.

But have you ever returned my affections? My adoration? Even once?

No! No...

This relationship is so one sided... I have no choice but to leave.

Merry Gentry

Dearest Blue bunny sparkle,
    I've seen you staring. 
I'm pretty sure you've taken photo's of me while I sleep.
I've watched you sifting through my trash, when I put it on the curb.
I've noticed you in the shadows when I park to go into work.
I've got one word for you - Stalker
later babes,
   ~m
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

blue bunny sparkle

Stalker. Such a harsh word. I should wash your mouth out with soap for thinking it, let alone saying it.

Admirer. That was a nicer word.

Now, I have no words for you anymore.

I have a new Love. A sweeter Love. Someone who won't spurn my affections!

I just need to find out what her name is.

Merry Gentry

Dearest blue bunny..
   you're such a puzzle.. you stalk me, you love me, you hate me, you want me, you spurn me..
I just can't keep up with your changing emotions!  it's a roller coaster I just don't need.
I'm gonna go, and not look back.  Please do the same
~m

wander

Merry Gentry,

When I first got with you, you were both Merry and a Gentry and I adored those things. Now though I don't feel you are neither as Merry as Saint Nick and I question your ability and possession of land. I see no knights or the peasants tilling any white picket fenced manse!

Until you bring me a present under my tree dressed as the Colonel from KFC, I'm afraid I must part ways.  :'(

Stone

Wander, man, I don't know what to say, but all the girls you got crowdin in the house are a problem. I can't concentrate on my biz. My girls got no place to stay and your girls be stealin their underwear.

This will not do! Shoo!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Livrainbows

I'm sorry stone, but, you see the world in shades of black and white, but I see the world in color. It shall never work out between us... not to mention my neck is sore.

Merry Gentry

dear Liv,
   I have no more bail money for you.  You've gone through all my savings! Yet you continue to flash, everyone!
except me *sigh*  I'm done.
~m

Belle33

Merry, my sweet, your tendency to bite has given you away....all the neighbors have bite marks in rather intimate places!  Want to explain yourself???  I thought not!  Goodbye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

blue bunny sparkle

Belle!!!

We were going great, and then you just up and disappeared, just VANISHED, like forever.

Now here you are again, flirting with all the girls, but not your sweet Bunny.

I will never be able to bring myself to forgive you!

Goodbye for real!

Merry Gentry

Dear sparkly one,
   You say you have cupcakes, but have I seen any?! No. They are all mysteriously gone when I'm about.
Really not fair, cause I truly love cupcakes.   When you're ready to share your cupcakes with me, give me a ring, maybe I'll answer.
xoxo
-m