Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye

That firec***** thing-THAT bothers me. *Holds up a razor and some shaving cream.* It's either this or-nah, you know what...you can just go.

*Actually feels bad typing this but could not help myself. Hugs ROTW tight.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Rider of Wind

*giggles*

Well FINE then! You can go have fun with your little winged 'friends'. JUST CALL THEM WHAT THEY ARE! f*** buddies! There I said it!

*turns away huffily*

Now I think you should go.
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Skye

I don't like how you openly flash people that right breast of yours-right in front of me. You think they can't see through your hair? I can't be with someone who does it more than I do. So we're done. *Shakes head and walks off.*

*Snort laughs.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Corinthi

"Look baby, it isn't you, it's me. Well, actually, it's sort of you. The sex was amazing, but that whole suck a piece of my soul out each time I get off is getting really old. Plus, how am I supposed to introduce you to my parents? 'Mom, Dad, this is Reign. She's a succubus who's spent all of eternity corrupting the souls of men through hot deviant sex and condemning them to an eternity of damnation after wards.' No matter how good your resume might be, that's a nonstarter. We're Methodists."

Ryieahna

Sorry cor hon,  but Methodists just weird me out. It's not gonna work.  How am I supposed to do my blood sacrifices with you hovering over me with your bible all the time?

Corinthi

Of course I'm dumping you, Ryieahna. Just look at you, kissing other men...women... whatever the heck that androgynous person is. I wouldn't even have minded if you'd been discrete, but you leave photographic evidence of your indiscretion wherever you go.

Rider of Wind

I'm sorry Cor but I just can't handle the eyes, they freak me out at night with their glowing and stuff. I'm starting to get a tic from lack of sleep and do you know where the cat went because she's been missing...
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Tankou

Hey Rider, I think we gotta cut it off. The fact that you ae constantly strip-teasing me is a little annoying, and I don't think there is any privacy in this relationship what with you breast always out in the open. You know I just want those to be a little exclusive to me, and all.

Skye

*Throws all your things out into the lawn.* The 'cuteness' is just too much for me. And feeding on your soul gives me hairballs, and I can't take it anymore!
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Corinthi

Dammit woman. I can't stand you stealing my jeans anymore. Especially when your butt looks so much better in them than mine does. Out, out!

Skye

You never smile. I feel like I'm dating a robot. I'm leaving...and keeping the jeans! *Throws butt implants at you.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Tankou

You know honey, you just don't have enough color in your wardrobe. I just can't take having someone who sees all the world in black and white, anhd that awful red blood color. Get some blue, and we'll talk... And give me back my shirt! -Pinches butt while ghrabbing shirt-

Skye

Being my friend on Myspace doesn't count as dating! And I already have a boyfriend! He's a drow...and he's going to eff you up! *Chuckles.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Tankou

I am tired of you slapping me in the face when we do it doggie style! It's bad enough that you take part of my soul, but the wing slapping is like adding insult to injury you know?

CandyLips

I'm sorry, Tank, but you know I love ears.. I just.. I hate trying to nibble and suck on your ear then getting nothing but shedding fur in my mouth.. It.. It just isn't working out.. I'm sorry..

Tankou

Sorry Cany, but with your... "Attire" it's really hard to get close to you, and when we have sex I get tired of being all sticky. We gotta break it off.

Mnemaxa

Sorry Tenkou, but I just realized I'm gay.  Just not for you.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Skye

You say you're a boy...but you look like a girl...and now you tell me you've been gay all along? Or did I turn you gay? It's all too much to take...plus your red eye gives me the creeps. *Shivers and flashes you an apologetic look, before running away.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

CandyLips

I think I stopped wanting to be with you when I woke up one night and you were ontop of me, staring down at me.. I know I said you scared me in a joking way, but I was serious.. You really scared me.. So I'm just gonna go pack my things and I'll be heading out.. Just.. Don't follow me..

Tankou

What? Do you really love all that candy more than me?!? It really makes me feel good to know that I don't equal candy. I am sorry I couldn't be sweet enough for you! Goodbye! -slams door while walking out- *hehe*

Desiree

Ever since reading The Tell-Tale Heart, your big blue eyes just make me want to murder someone... so its just not working out.

Inkidu

I just can't take you leaving your panties everywhere! It's over, I'm sorry. It's just we... don't work.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Corinthi

I'm sorry. I tried, I really did. But your cigar smoking is just a no go for me, Nick. It's not the 1940s anymore. Heck, isn't not the 20th century anymore. Buy some nicotine patches and change with the times.

PS. I'm leaving you for Samuel L. Jackson. He's so dreamy.

UD67

I wish you'd do something in the house instead of always being on Elliquiy... I can't take it anymore... /Breakup

Corinthi

Nag, nag, nag.

It wouldn't hurt you to do a bit of work around this dump either, UD6.... You don't even have a name! Gah, I just want to stamp a barcode on your backside and yell, "BEEP!" whenever I call you by name. I'm out of here.