#ElliquiyProblems

Started by Fury Aphrodisia, September 24, 2016, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CuriousEyes

When your phone battery is at 15% by 2pm because your work computer tracks your web activity.

#ElliquiyProblems

Vulnicura

Quote from: CuriousEyes on October 06, 2016, 01:55:50 PM
When your phone battery is at 15% by 2pm because your work computer tracks your web activity.

#ElliquiyProblems

Sitting at 10% right  now. I know that feel.

Verasaille

That's why you carry your phone charger around, or store one in your desk, right?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

CuriousEyes

Quote from: Verasaille on October 06, 2016, 02:14:33 PM
That's why you carry your phone charger around, or store one in your desk, right?

Yep, but the cord is too short for me to use the phone comfortably/discretely while leaving it plugged in.

Vulnicura

Quote from: Verasaille on October 06, 2016, 02:14:33 PM

Usually, yeah. Unfortunately, this is my first day back from vacation and I took the spare charger I keep at work with me. In my mad dash to get to work on time after two weeks of sleeping in, I left it in my luggage and so here I am.

I'm bumming a charger off of one of my coworkers, but it's shifty and I keep having to wiggle it slightly to get it to work right. Ugh.

#CubicleProblems

Trigon

Hob

Quote from: Trevino on October 06, 2016, 04:40:09 PM

#ElliquiyProblems

Confused. You're getting spam on Elliquiy??

Trigon

Quote from: Justric on October 06, 2016, 04:41:13 PM
Confused. You're getting spam on Elliquiy??

Close, more like spammy topics.

Verasaille

Are you saying we are spamming useless topics?  ;D
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Fury Aphrodisia

Nonsense.

OT: That moment of extreme anxiety when you send a message with a suggestion, a question, an objection or what have you to a new partner, and while you've painstakingly pored over every combination of words and assured yourself this is the least possibly offensive and most peaceful way of broaching the subjects, you're still paranoid the other person might take offense and decide to take off, even though most of the time the fear is not only unfounded, but they appreciate you saying something.

#ElliquiyProblems
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Trigon

Quote from: Verasaille on October 06, 2016, 11:41:51 PM
Are you saying we are spamming useless topics?  ;D

Maybe...

Though, can't say I'm innocent myself  >:)

CuriousEyes

When you realize that in real life your office isn't full of Victoria's Secret models and movie star lookalikes with overactive libidos.

#ElliquiyProblems

Trigon

Hob

Quote from: Trevino on October 07, 2016, 06:43:45 PM
Fuck it

#ElliquiyProblems

That's... not really a problem per se.  Just saying.

OT:

When a partner returns from a long hiatus and you really, really want to keep writing with them... but it's been so long since the RP saw any activity that you have a hard time getting back into your character's head.

#ElliquiyProblems

Trigon

Quote from: Justric on October 07, 2016, 06:49:47 PM
That's... not really a problem per se. Just saying.

I suppose...

gaggedLouise

Actually pm'ing a fellow player in a group game where one hasn't posted for a while, asking "Am I still hanging by my wrists & did you stripe my butt?"  (because he's now busy with some other character) :D - yeah, I've done that, sometimes it's convenient shorthand... #elliquiyproblems

IRL that kind of question would be rather unusual though.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Trigon

Too distracted to post

#ElliquiyProblems

Inkidu

Really wanting a high adventure game and getting no takers. :|

#ElliquiyProblems
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Hob

Drinking fresh cider while writing throughout most of the day. Then switching to warm mulled cider. Then deciding that mulled hard cider would be great! And then remember it's been a while since you had mulled wine, and oh look there's a bottle here in the cupboard... Right next to the last dregs of the homemade spiced mead. And so you don't quite get done all that you had planned on in terms of writing replies, but you do have quite the pleasant glow...

#ElliquiyProblems

Trigon

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Caedy

I'll just check these unanswered posts before I go work on this post over here.  30 min later you look up and you've not written said reply, but you've found 30+ new threads that you want to follow and your bookmarks are now a hot mess.

#ElliquiyProblems
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Trigon

Lrrr

#ElliquiyProblems     Searching desperately for a way to turn mere typed words into a comment you could make face-to-face without fear of misunderstanding.

#ElliquiyProblems     Trying to develop a true friendship via PM exchanges while avoiding misunderstandings due to the limitations of a conversation via text only.  The same reason I avoid social media like the plague except for exchanging factual info or links.  I guess this one is close to the first problem, but I did want one specifically targeted at developing friendships, so ...

#ElliquiyProblems     Working with a writer who has a great imagination but not so hot writing skills.  Then wracking your brain while composing a sincere PM to offer help without insulting them or hurting their feelings.

#ElliquiyProblems     Loving long, detailed posts with a partner who feels the same.  Then trying to mesh the incredible ideas you've had for the post you're writing with the ten plot points your partner addressed in their last post while avoiding continuity problems or getting activities out of time sequence.  Ugh!

If I've been online here on E but I haven't replied to your post or message, there are several possible reasons - none of which involve ignoring you.  Be patient - I'm worth it.
ONs & OFFs Plus Other Goodies!    2018-01-16 Updated A/As

Doomsday

I prefer the Unread Replies function over actual bookmarks but I can't opt out of threads like #ElliquiyProblems... #ElliquiyProblems