#ElliquiyProblems

Started by Fury Aphrodisia, September 24, 2016, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

You see dozens of inspirational pics in the social threads, all marvelous ideas, and cannot find anyone willing to do them. #Elliquiy Problems
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

SmokingCamels

For when you finally find the right person for the RP... and then come to the realization that they actually wanted to play an anime or furry.

#ElliquiyProblems

Kuroneko

When you start making individual folders for all the pictures of your favorite character avatars because you have so many and organization is important.

#ElliquiyProblems
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Fury Aphrodisia

Adding four new ideas into your request thread, and then forgetting what the fifth one was and kicking yourself, because you remember it being awesome.... and that's it.

#ElliquiyProblems
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

SmokingCamels

Adding new story ideas to your request thread and then realizing that you've already got one just like it there...

#ElliquiyProblems

Chi

Quote from: Blythe on September 25, 2016, 03:09:57 PM
When you're listening to a good song and go "oh man this fits my character perfectly!"

And then proceed to go give every character you have a theme song...and start enjoying trying to hunt down songs for your RP partners' characters!  Because you can't stop yourself since it's so much fun. ;D

#ElliquiyProblems

LMAO Totally did that with my character Rocky in 'Tangled In The Briar Patch'!

Giving your daughter more peanut M&M's, your cell phone, your tablet and her Wii-U just so she will leave you alone long enough to finish your 2000 word post
#ElliquiyProblems

Getting up at 5 a.m. to write then suddenly realizing it's 7 a.m. and you haven't gotten yourself or your kid ready for school...but you did get two posts out!
#ElliquiyProblems
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Rhedyn

Swinging from 0 ideas to 100 and never knowing which to focus on first #ElliquiyProblems

That nervous anticipation that comes when you write a post you really like but that has veered a little from your original intention and you hope that your writing partner will receive it well and work with it #ElliquiyProblems

Wistful Dream

Chrome crashed and nearly lost posts, minor heart attack! Quickly save it all to GoogleDocs. #ElliquiyProblems

Chi

Clicking post instead of spell check then having to go back and fix all your silly errors...OR...clicking post instead of preview and having to go back and add another 300 words or so that you had in your head but they never got to your fingers.
#ElliquiyProblems
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

SmokingCamels

Getting fussed at by your boss at work because he doesn't know you are resonding to posts and not texting.

#ElliquiyProblems

Mingnon

Looking through a forum for partner-seeking and just going 'Nope. Not really picking any of them.' And not even bothering to look at their threads.

#ElliquiyProblems

OR, you find a thread for a suitable partner, but you're not sure if they'd want to write with you.

#ElliquiyProblems
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

Nico

Having an idea for a story and never finding a suitable writing partner for it.

#ElliquiyProblems

SmokingCamels

Finding a Suitable partner, and unable to mesh the idea correctly...

Also #ElliquiyProblems

SmokingCamels

Logging into E, and seeing goofy pastel colors instead of your October theme...

#ElliquiyProblems

Rel Mayer

Realizing that you don't sleep walk. You don't sleep eat. But you do sleep refresh your bookmarks on Elliquiy in the middle of the night while you sleep out of habit on your phone.

#ElliquiyProblems.

SmokingCamels

Deciding that being late to work is more acceptible than an unfinished post.

#ElliquiyProblems

RedRose

When you had a great idea and forgot to write it down! Even worse: when you remember it after the post has been sent. #ElliquiyProblems
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Hob

At work. Staring at E through your phone. Wishing you could write then and there.

#ElliquiyProblems.

Nowherewoman

The perfect image in your head of how your character SHOULD look...and not a single avi picture anywhere that comes vaguely close.

#ElliquiyProblems
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Hob

Quote from: Nowherewoman on September 30, 2016, 08:47:01 AM
The perfect image in your head of how your character SHOULD look...and not a single avi picture anywhere that comes vaguely close.

#ElliquiyProblems

THIS. So much.

Oniya

Getting really hungry by reading the Shoutbox - even after a full meal!

#ElliquiyProblems.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Hob

When you find yourself randomly checking on the status of a partner who disappeared from the site altogether several months ago, just because you miss the RP that much...

#ElliquiyProblems.

SmokingCamels

Knowing you haven't been to sleep in close to 28 hours, have to work tonight, and yet decide to get a post or two in on the E.

#ElliquiyProblems

Trigon

Indecision over whether or not you want to log in today  ::)

Hob

Can I get just one more post out tonight? Or will I burn myself out?

#ElliquiyProblems