What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

I've dressed for warmth and comfort again to day in forest green wool slacks and brown ankle boots topped with a cream colored Angora sweater and a brown belt to match my boots.  We aren't supposed to see the sun until maybe Saturday or possibly Sunday.  *shivers*

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Beguile's Mistress

Because we postponed our Halloween celebration for our day care kids until today it's Halloween costume time and I let my staff talk me into dressing as Wonder Woman complete with tiara, wrist bands, golden lasso flesh colored tights and red boots.  I added the cape too cause strapless is sort of chilly in this office. ;D

lenka

Steel capped boots, blue stubbie shorts and a black collared shirt...*sighs* another day at work.

Mordred

A expression of lecherous glee.. gazing at Lenka's av.. yes I am. Apart from that.. black shorts, stripy type of blue and green shirt, and mentally.. a pair of sandals.
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

A much too large green button up, and nothing else.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

A dark blue business suit with pencil skirt and fitted jacket and a white silk blouse with a shawl collar, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Observing Trifles

A purple shirt with denim shorts. It's waaarm outside today.
|| the hunt ||

TheLegionary

And the girls are always so elegantly dressed! Now I am wearing my running outfit: shorts, dry fit shirt, white socks and snickers. I will be heading for the park soon.

diamonedsky

A pair of my new super soft and comfy pajama pants and a tank top :P
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Falstaff

Black pair of jeans and a football t-shirt...sitting here barefoot with a coffee.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale yellow sleep shirt and fuzzy yellow socks.

Lisossa Etasu

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

Beguile's Mistress

A dark gray pencil skirt, black long-sleeved blouse, black tights and black suede ankle boots.

Falstaff

Observing Trifles

A tank top and plaid pajama pants. Getting ready for bed.
|| the hunt ||

possiblejr

Black sweat pants a gray t-shirt and a black fedora

TheLegionary

A tailor made dark suit, white shirt with tiny stripes in a different shade of white, white undertrouser, black belt, slightly grey socks, and black lace shoes. I was forgeting a red tie with drawing of samurais. Very boring.

Beguile's Mistress

A maroon skirt and cream silk long-sleeved blouse with maroon piping, black belt, sheer black stockings and black pumps.

Deamonbane

Suit and tie, and all the trimmings... too tired to undress for you....
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Observing Trifles

|| the hunt ||

Beguile's Mistress

Black, white and gray patterned long-sleeved blouse, gray pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels and belt.

TheLegionary

As usual, Beguile is very elegant!
* whistles after her* sighs*

Beguile's Mistress

*gives the whistler a wink*

Got a light blue blouse and light gray skirt today and beige stockings and navy heels.  The blouse has long ties attached at the neck that I half-knotted and pinned with a little owl tie tack.