Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzie Aditi

Guilty.

Ever dragged someone across the city for a day of shopping, then only to go back to the first store and buy the thing you saw/tried on first?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Khanken

Not guilty. In fact, sometimes I've saved friends from going to more places than necessary.

Ever want to buy some clothes, but convince a friend try them on first?

NightRabbit

Not Guilty.

Have you ever "modeled" sexy clothes for your SO before buying them?

MQ

Not guilty (isn't that because I am male?).

Have you ever wished that some of your relatives disappear instantly and forever?
MQ
ONs/OFFs thread//Roleplaying ideas//Absences
Always looking to improve - any feedback welcome

Breathless Intent

Not guilty - I have a very close relationship with my family

Have you ever punched someone with the intent of truly hurting them?

Villain

Nope. Strangely all the people I've really wanted to hurt are either on different sides of the country or their famous, so chances to punch them are slim.

Ever tried doing the Sherlock Holmes deduction thing and tried to figure out a person based on their appearance?

Flaming

Guilty, but not from the appearance, but how they talk. And I usually get it right in 20 sec

Ever said something you were sure about, just to discover your deduction was completely wrong?

Breathless Intent

Haha, Guilty...and gotten called out for it too!!

Have you ever cosplayed?

Flaming

Not Guilty (when I was a kid we had carnival though)

Ever hit on someone just because looked like/was cosplaying as your favorite character?

Breathless Intent

Haha, not guilty - but I have totally jumped my husband's bones when he bought a jacket and started talking a little like Dean Winchester! He pulls it off really well so its super sexy!!!

Have you ever fantasized about a fictional character when being intimate with someone else?

Flaming

Not Guilty (I must try that though : ) )

Ever done that yourself?

Breathless Intent

Characters that I've roleplayed opposite, yeah. And those are fairly rare too, it has to be a DAMNED good character!

Ever wanted to play a character but knew you couldn't pull it off, so you didn't?

Flaming

Not Guilty, I always try, and die with honor. It is happening write know on another forum, I'm stuck on a scene I can't push through.

Ever played a character that was a jerk and hated him/her?

Breathless Intent

Not Guilty - I've definitely played all kinds of jerky characters, but I've loved them SO much! They are probably actually my favorite *laughs*

Ever loved someone else's character so much that you finagled your own character to get interested in theirs just so you could play together?

Flaming

Not Guilty

ever kept a game going, even if you disliked it, just for respect of others?

Breathless Intent

Not guilty - I haven't been involved in games much until I got on E. Previously I just played a character and dropped him/her into a setting and went along my merry way. Or created a story with a single writing partner who played exclusively with me and we just made up whatever the hell we felt like in the moment.

Have you ever ignored a PM sent to you?

Sybl

Only if it was disrespectful. Guilty.

Ever pop a balloon to scare some one?

Breathless Intent

Not that I can recall...Not Guilty

Ever celebrated a 1 year anniversary on E?? :D

yobo

Not guilty. Yet anyway. ;)

Ever locked yourself out of your house/apartment?

Breathless Intent

Guilty! And it's NO fun! Haha, thankfully haven't in a long time. *crosses her fingers*

Have you ever been turned on by something unexpected?

Izzie Aditi

Hmmm, not guilty I think.

Have you ever gone skinnydipping in someone else's pool?
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Flaming

Not guilty, I don't know anybody with a pool

Ever done it at night at sea?

Breathless Intent

Not Guilty - The ocean by me is frigid cold even in the summer, so I would not want to be doing any frolicking in it.

Have you ever hit on someone who was in a relationship even though you knew that they were taken?

Flaming

Guilty, Guilty and Guilty. Had my heart shredded to smithereens cause that.

Ever cheated?

Autumn52

nope

ever had coffee late at night even though you knew you shouldnt

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish