What's On Your Desktop?

Started by despickable, August 20, 2012, 08:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Oreo

Quote from: avorae on September 07, 2012, 07:05:17 AM

*gigglefits* Though it doesn't mention that a wasp can sting repeatedly. *hates wasps*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Mordred

A cup of coffee, a plate with a half eaten bagel, a bowl of jello.. and a fang brush. :P
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Quote from: Mordred on September 07, 2012, 10:36:06 AM
A cup of coffee, a plate with a half eaten bagel, a bowl of jello.. and a fang brush. :P

-steals bagel half 'cause she's starving, sticking her tongue out at him-

Computer background has a change of scenery: a picture of my closest group of friends
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

Quote from: diamonedsky on September 07, 2012, 10:46:53 AM
-steals bagel half 'cause she's starving, sticking her tongue out at him-

What he, being me.. left unsaid, in this thread.. was..

Being a crazy thing who does things for no proper seeming reason, I was also perched upon my desktop.. in mini-Mordred mode.. which is quite small and very useful for times of dastardly intent. And what is more so than some lovely girl coming along and swiping one's half eaten bagel? Especially when it was covered in cream cheese and freckled with blueberries. Ok so.. little Dred was garbed as a jewell thief.. and ran up Diamonedsky's arm and hid upon her (which.. now I know.. is the best way to get around.. for she feels very, very good).. until later when he, being me.. decides when and how to get to full size and steal this bundle of gems. :)

(the me that the bagel thief stuck that adorable little tongue at.. was really a holographic image.. although it did somehow manage to give that bottom if hers a light spank)
*See Pillory*

SunshineSparkle

Going to change my desktop image with this one

O&O    A&A    Avatars

BiTheWay

Niall Horan from the band One Direction, facing the camera with a thumbs up and a smile on his beautiful face. He has head phones around his neck and bracelets on his wrist. I do believe he is holding onto some type of jacket while in the building of one of their concerts. Not sure. :)

Vamfire Havain

My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

Mordred

*See Pillory*

NightRabbit

This made my night. Thank you... XD

*wipes tears of laughter*

OT: This is on my desktop...

Vamfire Havain

My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Arohk

This. :'D It's not changing for a while.

despickable

Hoping that it stay here as last time I added this image it disappeared from the thread

My favorite energy source

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

ausyandy

I usually have naked men on my desktop.
But when I found a picture of a PURPLE 2013 Mustang, I kept dying a little inside until I finally set it as my wallpaper.

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

phoenyx

every fractal that is here in Sybl's Thread. it changes every 3 minutes (i think).
♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lilias

My favourite wallpaper for this time of year. I've had it on all my computers.

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

diamonedsky

My favorite quote.. from my favorite character.. from Whedon's Avengers...

Van Halen - Tattoo

possiblejr

that is my background at the moment

Faust

Haha, this made my morning. Though, we have many wasps here, so I´ve developed a skill where I can smack the fucker away with my bare hand before it can sting me.

Mitsu

diamonedsky

Miyazaki's soot balls ^^ so adorable

Van Halen - Tattoo