Let's tell a story... two words at a time...

Started by lonlyazn, December 31, 2011, 12:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonlyazn

Each person posts two words to continue the story. And we can punctuate as in we can end it in a sentence and start another:
IE. The Puppy              died. Now

I want to see after a while I can grab each post and type out the whole story. Let's begin!

We began

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

lonlyazn

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

lonlyazn

Breathless Intent

lonlyazn

Anesa

Lain

My Heritage Is Rebellion.

lonlyazn

Izzie Aditi

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Lain

My Heritage Is Rebellion.

lonlyazn

Anesa

lonlyazn

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

lonlyazn

Breathless Intent