Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anouk Daae

Granted, but now there's the worst drought in history and water bills have soared inexplicably.
No one's bathing. Animals are dying.

I wish for a milkshake.

Xanthe altheia

But the power is off and the milk has turned.

I long for cool swim in the lake.

Scribbles

Granted, but you dared to foul a milkshake and so the milkshake gods punish you by turning the water thick and brown!

I wish for a cool, cloudy, day!
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Kit Cat

Granted, though the cloud has drifted so low around you it has formed your own personalised fog bank that surrounds you wherever you will go, all day!

I wish for a fish

Merry Gentry

Granted, but it has been sitting in the sunshine and is quite the smelly treat!

I wish for a pedicure
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Kit Cat

Granted, but the file leaves your nails as sharp as talons, meaning any stockings or hose you wear are instantly ruined whenever you try to put them on!

I wish for a bottle of rum

Merry Gentry

Granted, but I accidentally drank it all before handing it over.. the rum bottle is currently empty.

I wish for a sunny day at the beach
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Kit Cat

Granted, but it's a pebble beach and it's 108 degrees without any shade and you are barefoot!

I wish for a quiet place to relax

Merry Gentry

Granted, but apparently it's so quiet as you have lost your hearing and know have no way of communicating with people.

I wish for some M&M's

Kit Cat

Granted, but as the genie never heard of the chocolate, she assumes you mean mix and match and decides to change your clothes so you are wearing a tie-dye bikini, with aqua hair and army boots.

I wish I could think today

Esmeralgirl

But only with cringe pop songs stuck in your mind.

I wish I could get to travel the world

Kit Cat

You get to travel in a plane with unlimited fuel, which never lands; thus you can only experience the globe through a small window.

I wish I could visit the stars

Scylla

And so Kit Cat did have their wish granted, visiting the stars.. via a large canon into orbit. 

I wish for a wonderfully delicious cupcake.

Kit Cat

And a cupcake appears...made of 101 various bra cups, none of which are edible...but at least they are lacy!

I wish for an Aston Martin

Scylla

And so you shall have a James Bond-mobile.  With one unmarked  little red button on the console.  And one day you will press that button out of curiosity.  And you’ll be ejected into a random volcano.

I wish for a big trampoline!

Kit Cat

And you are granted the biggest trampoline in the world, but the elastic has gone rotten and provides more sag than bounce, leaving you with basically, a large frame.

I wish for a chocolate orange

TheHangedOne

You get a chocolate orange! At first glance, it seems like a perfectly ordinary one. Then you bite into it, and realize that at some point, the fat content of the chocolate has gone entirely rancid.

I wish for no more.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Kit Cat

Your wish has you forever shrouded in a colourless void, where all the senses are sucked dry so you exist without experience, forever.

I wish to go back in time

Scylla

And so you do, to the moment you were born and so live out your life the exact same way.  And also your nose grew weird this time.

I wish for a fancy bulldog named "Sir Farts-not-much".

TheHangedOne

Hardly a corruption.  >:)

You get a dog, precisely named and responding only to that name. They, unfortunately, don't live up to the expectation their name places upon them.

I wish people were less easily disturbed.
Check out my poet tree!

Scylla

And so it came to pass that everyone was so hard to disturb that they rarely paid any attention to each other at all, becoming hermits and halting the progression of the human race for all time.

That got dark.. I apologize.

I wish for the world’s biggest Reese’s cup!!

Kit Cat

And so you are granted a cup the size of America, but the inside has turned and become rancid and white

I wish for another weekend

TheHangedOne

Don't fret, Pixel. It was supposed to get dark.  >:)

You get another weekend. It's the exact same weekend, in fact. And then you get it again... and again, and again, and-- have you seen the movie Groundhog's Day? It's that.

I wish for a body that works properly.
Check out my poet tree!

Kit Cat

And so you are granted the most athletic and perfectly made body ever in existence, at the cost of losing your sanity so you are never able to appreciate it

I wish for the perfect moment

Scylla

Unfortunately the moment was of a perfectly bad first date.  And it ends perfectly horrible.  Not with a bang, but a whimper.

I wish for an instant headache cure.