Complex of nightmares. (Group survival horror style interest check)

Started by Alexander, August 31, 2010, 06:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander

Anyone that is familiar with the movie series “aliens” And the Alien vs. predator movies will know precisely of the aliens I speak of. The ever popular Xenomorphs. I am looking to create a small group RP based on those creatures, and a group of Colonial marines and survivors from the complex in question. The existence of these creatures was kept a very tight knit secret, and as the marines, and survivors, my players would not be aware of their existence, until after their run-in with them. I envision this in being a small survival horror based RP, of course being on E I would expect it could contain some themes of the adult nature, and I even have a few that are slightly less than normal brewing in my head for any that may be interested in such themes. I would like to have at minimum 4 players, with no more than 8. You can all be marines, or all survivors. I myself will not be playing a single character in this RP, but rather EVERY NPC, to run the story for your content. Some elements I can promise are as follows:

Horror aspect.

Mystery and dark themes.

Death. (At times before your own characters eyes, survivors or fellow marines will die very horrible deaths within plain sight. No one can live through this kind of thing forever if they are not careful.) NPC numbers will dwindle, and I leave it to my players to ensure their own survival, as well as the survival of those they save. ;)

Combat and excitement. Aliens busting down your barricades? Chasing you down a narrow passage? All kinds of entertaining adrenaline pumping action to keep you interested and thinking on your feet. ^^

For those that may crave the darker persuasion of themes, capture, rape, impregnation, mind control, all kinds of themes of the adult nature can be added, supporting the O/O’s of my players, of course.

If I get at least 4 people interested in this RP, I will provide pictures of a complex that we will use. It will likely be something I grab on the internet, but it will be large, and I will provide adequate details for every room and corridor you happen to wander into. Your marines after all, and the people who lived on the complex, so you would need to know the layout for your own reference as well.

For anyone interested enough to make a character right away, here is a small template. Keep in mind this is a Sci-fi futuristic kinda game:

Name:

Sex:

Affiliation: (Marine, or anything you can think the complex may have. Doctor, welder, mechanic, be creative. ^^)

Description: (A picture is worth a thousand words. For those that don’t like to use pics or just don’t want to, I don’t require a thousand words. :P Short sweet and to the point are fine.

Equipment/weaponry: Marines are more likely to have the heavier kind of weapons, Such as assault rifles, low grade explosives and the like. At best, the colonists would only have access to crude weapons, or what their security forces had. Shotguns, handguns, and maybe a rifle or two.

This will be a freeform game, no dice and systems on your end. However I will use dice of my own to determine actions of my creatures/NPC’s on a random basis to keep things static and interesting. It will all flow smoothly for my players.

schnookums

I'm shocked this didn't garner any replies...seems like a very interesting game to me.

Tad

I'd be up for it, if you're still looking.  Maybe a surviving female mechanic or computer tech....
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Spice

Very interesting concept, I thoroughly enjoyed Aliens and would enjoy a nice horror styled game.