Seeking Hidan Roleplayer(NARUTO BASED RP)

Started by SoundNinjaGaiden, November 10, 2012, 07:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoundNinjaGaiden

Plot, my character Gaiden (Orochimaru's Daughter) Has been recruited by the Akatsuki following the Destruction of Kakuzu and Hidan, she is sent to retrieve Hidan from the pit that Shikamaru (damn him) put him in and re-assemble him.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Long black hair fell softly around pale cheeks and rich amber eyes, not unlike those of her fathers. For Gaiden, joining the Akasuki had been a last act of defiance against the man who had controlled every aspect of her short life. She had been recruited shortly after she left the Sound village, and was already on her first mission, rather a rescue mission for one of the other members who had gotten themselves blown apart, but still lived as they were immortal. She shook her head and looked up at the waning sunlight that shone lightly through the thicket of trees.

' It will be dark soon and I still haven't found where this guy is' she mused quietly to herself. Shaking her head she brushed a few strands of hair out of her face and sighed as she recalled the leaders warning ' Of course I'm going to have to rescue the overly religious zealot.. I just hope he doesn't decide to try and sacrifice me to his God'

She shook her head once more and pulled the collar of the large cloak up to cover her face. 'It's getting cold' she thought as she continued onward, nearly stumbling over a large tri-bladed scythe. ' If this is here, he must be near by' she mused, looking around the area her eyes finally fell on a large pile of rocks and dirt that appeared to be fresh.  " This must be it" she murmured as she walked forward and nudged a large rock with her foot,and then bent over to inspect a piece of fabric, she found it to be similar to that of her own cloak. "This is definitely the spot" she announced as she began to move large rocks aside with her hands.

Xisiqomelir

Pain, unending, searing, agonizing and excruciating, filled the shinobi's senses. Yugakure no Hidan was of course familiar with the pain which accompanied detonation. All the ninja of the world learned of exploding tags as Genin, there were multiple ninjutsu of Fire which utilized eruption as a motivating principle, and of course there was his lengthy association with Deidara. For most, having a limb blow outward to fleshy fragments or suddenly growing a dripping, gory hole where there used to be the unblemished skin of an intact human torso would be debilitating, perhaps even fatal. Hidan wasn't at all like most ninja, though. He was undying, immortal, invincible.

"And yet, defeated" came the horrid little thought yet again. It was enough to make Hidan scream in frustration, if only the tonnes of rock and dirt pressing around him would let him open his mouth.

Indeed, being blown to bits was no actual threat to the Akatsuki's existence. He could always put himself back together, dust himself off, and return to battle as he had dozens of times before. But not this time. This time, that dour-faced Konohagukure brat had put the immortal Hidan into a predicament so dire he would never again see the light of day. And the pain, which should have vanished in moments as his impossible body cohered itself back from the slivers of meat it had been pulped into, was never going away. Truth be told, every sharp-pointed rock or rough patch of dirt now abrading his raw and exposed nerves did hurt, almost unbearably. What was truly unbearable, though, was the pain of defeat.

(OOC: something like this, SoundNinja?)

SoundNinjaGaiden

She had dug down ten or so feet when she came across a bloody and battered arm, that would have been unrecognizable had it not been for the hand attached to it. Speaking of the hand, several of the fingers upon it were bent and misshapen, a clear indicator that they were broken in several places. " I really have my work cut out for me this time" she mused as she set the arm aside making sure that it wouldn't fall back into the hole.

The sun had set, making her already difficult task all the more hard as she was having to rely only on the dim moonlight and a weak torch that she had set aflame when the sun had cleared the trees. The next piece she found was part of a leg, the jagged edge of a femur sticking out told her that it had been blown in half. what surprised her the most was the fact that the skin was still warm. "Curious" she mumbled as she set the leg aside.

Several long hours had passed and the sun was beginning to peak over the tops of the trees, and the only part of the body she had yet to find was the head. She began to shift more dirt and rock aside and felt a wave of excitement and relief wash over her as she spotted a patch of hair. "Finally" she exclaimed as she began to dig the head out, a surprised yelp escaped her when the head still detached from its body began spewing curses at her. She held it an arms length from her face and blinked several times before a soft giggle passed her lips.

((ooc Perfect!! and thanks for responding)) 

Xisiqomelir

Between musing on his failure and gritting his teeth against the pain, Hidan did remember to pray to the God of the Wicked Heart.

"Oh Jashin, forgive me, your miserable servant Hidan, for my failure to slay any but one of the miserable Leaf. Though I do not deserve it in the slightest, let me see the light of day just once more and I will perform many glorious kills, should you be willing" was the general theme of these orisons.

After a particularly self-flagellating one, the Akatsuki felt something tingle in his arm.

"Jashin has sent a tanuki or kitsune to dig me out of this earthen tomb!" thought Hidan.

Another pulse of sensation coursed through his disparate nerves. That was his thighbone, without question. Hidan began grumbling at the slow pace of his excavation as piece after piece of his body was brought forth from the ground, the prospect of being eternally trapped receding rapidly as a memory to suppress and never again recall.

Suddenly, the wan glow of a sputtering torch and the brighter light of a newly-rising sun burst against his corneas as the dirt burying his head was brushed away. Amazed, Hidan saw that it wasn't any sort of forest creature at all that had dug him up, but rather a very suspiciously serpent-eyed girl. Casting a gaze over her black and scarlet raiment, he sadly deduced that it had been the work of his organization rather than his religion to return him from the bowels of the earth. It was a very pleasant sight to see his sinews and tendons knitting themselves rapidly together behind her back, however, and the child had very foolishly left his weapon within easy reach of his body. Perhaps a distraction was in order.

"Who are you, girl, and who have you stolen that outfit from? Don't imagine that I will allow this casual insult to the Daybreak to go unpunished!"

SoundNinjaGaiden

Thin black eyebrows shot upward into her fringe and she shook her head, she had been told that he most likely wouldn't take kindly to being dug up " I haven't stolen it from anyone I'm a new recruit, and my name is Gaiden" she regarded the decapitated head thoughtfully for a moment before looking up and shaking her head. From her estimates the pit was nearly fifty feet deep, and they were at the bottom of it.

Sighing she looked back down at him before a thoughtful gleam made itself known in her eyes "Do try not to bite me, I would hate to drop you and cause further damage" she mused aloud as she tucked his head beneath one of her arms. Reaching into her backpack she pulled a small grappling hook out and tossed it to the top of the pit and gave a firm yank and nodded in satisfaction when it became firmly lodged in the hard ground above.

Realizing she wouldn't be able to pull herself up with only one hand she brought his head head out from beneath her other arm and held it at eye level and pursed her lips for a moment "I know you won't like it but I'll have to put you in my pack in order to get us out of here" she shook her head and shrugged the pack off her shoulders and gently deposited his head into her pack.

Now then to get out of here" she mused as she began pulling herself up the rope, it was slow work, but she couldn't risk using chakra and exposing herself. She frowned as what the leader had said made its way to the forefront of her mind, apparently the man she was helping had unnatural healing abilities, and lived for the kill. Although that was all in the name of his God. 

As she came to the top of the pit she noticed that his body had almost fully come back together and felt a rush of curiosity fill her  "Fascinating" she mumbled as she pulled his head out from the pack and set it atop his neck, watching in amazement as the tendons and sinew began to knit back together in a rapid pace. "Your healing abilities are remarkable." she  noted aloud as she pulled a canteen and a small bento box from out of the pack and set it in front of him. "And if you are getting any ideas in that head of yours to try and kill me I highly advise against it"

SoundNinjaGaiden

( OOC correction **Dont try and bit me** also I'm here most of the day as i work nights, I can post multiple times through out the day, if you are able to do more than one a day. But if one a day is all you are able to do I completely understand as everyone's schedule is different)

Xisiqomelir

Hidan sputtered as the girl jammed him unceremoniously under her arm. Curiously, the aroma of sweat wasn't at all present, despite all the heavy digging she must have done. In its place was a seductively pleasant floral scent. Very feminine, and highly unlikely, given the effort required to excavate a pit that width and depth.

She's formidable beyond her slight appearance, this 'Gaiden' thought Hidan as his head vanished briefly into the canvas of her pack. A problem for a lesser shinobi, perhaps, but not for a disciple of Jashin.

The missing-nin was amazed again as she reattached his head of her own volition. Within seconds, he was entirely restored, if a little enervated from his entrapment. Hidan blinked a moment, testing the chakra flows through his newly reconstituted body. They were clear and free. He was returned from the Abyss. Hidan first uttered an internal prayer of gratitude to Jashin, then re-vowed his vengeance upon the brat of the Nara clan. Distracted, he barely noticed Gaiden's words and actions.

She's either supremely confident, or recklessly foolhardy he thought, as she placed the refreshments in front of him. Either way, we may as well get the formalities out of the way.

Hidan curled his fingers around his scythe, and flipped to his feet. Using the forward momentum of the maneuver, he swung out heavily, but precisely, with his weapon. He smiled at the eruption of dirt from the site of impact as it, as expected, struck the ground instead of the girl. He wasn't very fond of the ground, lately. He was also pleased that she could manage this most basic of tests.

"Tell me, Gaiden. Given that I've had to sit still for what seems like two months now, do you really expect me not to rampage just a little bit?"

(OOC: Excellent. I post at GMT+8, so I've just gotten up and will also be here for quite a while. Feel free to post and I'll reply whenever I have an available moment. Are you nearly through approvals?)

SoundNinjaGaiden

She jumped back and blinked as the blade struck the ground mere feet from her She was no fool and knew that this man could easily kill her, and yet she felt no fear. Having grown up with a psychopath for a father had taught her that showing fear was often a death sentence.

" It's been closer to three, if you were to be correct." She tilted her head to the side the joints with in cracking from the sharp movement. Her eyes shifted momentarily back to the three blades  and then  met his once more.
"I didn't say, that you going on a rampage wasn't to be expected, rather that I would rather not be on the receiving end of it." she brushed a few strands of hair back from her eyes. 'This mans chakra is like nothing I have ever felt.. so full of maliciousness and his entire personality screams danger and blood lust.'

She shifted her weight and leaned back against the tree behind her taking in his appearance. he was nearly a foot and a half taller than her and his muscular structure told her that he would be a formidable opponent  if she ever had to face him in battle.

This guy is definitely someone who I want to stay on the good side ofshe mused before pushing herself away from the tree. " Your partner Kakuzu, I'm afraid that the leaf managed to take him out, and the leader well don't ask me why but he has sent me as a replacement."

She tilted her head and regarded him for a brief moment before speaking  once more. "Though I appear to be weak, I assure you I do have my own strength that comes in handy if I need use it."

(OOC: I do enjoy your company, and you are by far one of the best Hidan role players that I have ever come across,  as for the application process I've filled out the questionnaire and am still awaiting approval. Tonight is one of the rare ones I have off.. I work in a nursing home)

Xisiqomelir

Hidan was growing more impressed with this girl by the minute. She showed no sign of any sort of fear, and her reflexes were at least as good as that oaf Kisame's. Choosing to taunt him about his imprisonment wasn't at all a cautious act, and she had somehow managed to come here to the Nara woods undetected by the foul Leaf. Still, he wasn't about to accept her as Akatsuki just because she said the Leader had said so.

"You are a skilled kunoichi, girl. Arriving here undetected, and avoiding that blow, prove it. However, it takes more, by far, to be a member of the Daybreak. Our S-rank members have captured jinchuurikis and slain Kages entirely unaided. I must determine whether you are simply skilled, or actually elite. Let us try a simple test."

He held up the three fingers of his non-weapon hand, smirking as the girl again raised her elegantly-shaped eyebrow.

"Three strikes, Gaiden. Withstand three strikes and I will acknowledge you to be the Akatsuki member you claim to be. This will be the first"

The missing-nin vanished from sight. The first strike, of course, would come from behind.

SoundNinjaGaiden

She bristled momentarily as he taunted her but quickly quelled her anger and nodded " I do know of what you are capable" She nodded in agreement as he suggested a test of sorts. "That sounds reasonable enough" she agreed as her eyes trained on him watching for any signs of movement.

When he vanished from sight she closed her eyes and once more got a lock on his chakra, whirling around she blocked a blow that had been aimed at the back of her neck, one that would have been powerful enough  to break bone. Her serpentine eyes narrowed slightly but behind them was an underlying gleam of something easily identifiable as hunger for a good fight.

"You'll have to do better than that I'm afraid" she said evenly her eyes locking on his for the briefest of moments before she jumped back and landed a few feet away. She regarded him her expression unreadable other than the look in her eyes.

he's skilled but then again so am I She thought as she once more locked on to his chakra signature, a useful trick that had been taught to her at a young age. I have no room for error here, he's using attacks that could easily break bone

Xisiqomelir

Hidan pursed his lips in contemplation. Had he been too uncommitted with that attack? He was fairly certain that he had not been, which meant that this girl was indeed, quite the ninja. He bantered with the young kunoichi as he decided upon a new angle of approach.

"That was one, Gaiden. The second will follow momentarily, but first I have some questions" said the man with the impossibly heavy weapon.

"You cannot simply have been sent to dig me out. The Leader must have given you some form of message other than 'take this girl as Kakuzu's replacement'. Tell me what that message was" Hidan uttered. He lowered the blade of the scythe almost beneath the level of his knee as he awaited her answer.

Where have I seen those yellowy eyes before? How does this girl have so much power in such a small body? And how did she read that last attack? were the most vital of the questions Hidan considered as he evaluated the slender robed girl.

Kakuzu had been inconsiderate and rude, but he was an effective partner. The prospect of replacing him had been daunting, and there would probably never be another Zombi Combi unless Gaiden had a very interesting secret up her kimono's sleeve, but perhaps this could work out. He wondered whether attacking during her answer or after would be the superior option.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Her eyes flashed for a brief moment over his scythe and then moved up to meet his. "Other than that he said that some of my ability's may compliment our own, and that it would be interesting to see how we would, well compliment one another.."

She noticed something akin to curiosity in his eyes  "That and he said I justmight be a suitable replacement for myfather who left the organization due to some, well lets call them issues with another member. Her eyes had flashed with something similar to contempt when she had said the word father.

She noticed the questioning look in his eyes and a half-smile came to her lips " Aah you're
wondering who I'm speaking of, no?" she tilted her head to the side and shot a calculating look at him " I'll answer that questions that question as well. My father was none other than the Snake Sanin"

At momentary look of shock that crossed his features she chuckled softly. "Trust me there is nothing to worry about. I'm nothing like him what so ever. She noticed the way his fingers curled tighter around the long pole that supported the three sharp curved blades.

He's either going to use the scythe next by charging me or throwing it. she noted as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other Or he'll attack from the side.. the question is what is his next move going to be?

SoundNinjaGaiden

(( OOC: oops didnt mean to type that it italics, sorrt about that))

SoundNinjaGaiden

(OOC: Here it is retyped))

Her eyes flashed for a brief moment over his scythe and then moved up to meet his. "Other than that he said that some of my ability's may compliment our own, and that it would be interesting to see how we would, well compliment one another.."

She noticed something akin to curiosity in his eyes  "That and he said I just might be a suitable replacement for my father who left the organization due to some, well lets call them issues with another member. Her eyes had flashed with something similar to contempt when she had said the word father.

She noticed the questioning look in his eyes and a half-smile came to her lips " Aah you're wondering who I'm speaking of, no?" she tilted her head to the side and shot a calculating look at him " I'll answer that questions that question as well. My father was none other than the Snake Sanin"

At momentary look of shock that crossed his features she chuckled softly. "Trust me there is nothing to worry about. I'm nothing like him what so ever. She noticed the way his fingers curled tighter around the long pole that supported the three sharp curved blades.

He's either going to use the scythe next by charging me or throwing it. she noted as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other Or he'll attack from the side.. the question is what is his next move going to be?

Xisiqomelir

Hidan was perturbed as she recited the Leader's message. That wasn't an order to form a shinobi pair, that was an invitation to a tea ceremony with the girl, or worse, a miai. Still, he wouldn't be forced into any socialization at all once he landed his strike.

Her boast of her paternity was also rather disturbing. Though she immediately disavowed the connection, Hidan was well aware of how Orochimaru had defected. Why would the leader let in another of the breed?, he thought. There were rather too many puzzles here for his liking.

"Which of your abilities, precisely, are meant to complement my own?", said the former Yugakure ninja, deciding that he'd draw her out with just a touch more conversation.

She might lie here, it would be a very appropriate thing for any kunoichi to do. Still, he could take his time to hear what she had to say.

He returned her lutescent gaze evenly, resolved to attack if he heard any absurdities.

SoundNinjaGaiden

She paused for the briefest of moments before she spoke her tone even and honest " I suppose one of them would be my healing abilities" she shook her head " I'm far from being immortal like yourself, rather I tend not to die  quite as easily as others" she regarded him for a moment, not missing the way his weapon moved a few inches. " I'm also quite talented when it comes to medical ninjutsu"

" Hm, interesting  you seem to be wondering why I would be allowed in, when good old daddy dearest betrayed the organization" she chuckled softly at his shocked expression " I'm far from a mind reader, rather I can read peoples body language, I can also trace chakra, if you were wondering how I seemingly effortlessly avoided your attack."

" I suppose another reason would be the fact that I can infiltrate even the most secure of locations undetected.. though some of that can be attributed to my talent when it comes to the area of genjutsu"

" And as to the matters of interrogation, well everyone has their own methods, I seem to be able to get whatever information I need with little to no effort."

Her eyes narrowed slightly and in less than it took the time to blink the sound of a kunai striking something behind him filled the air, and pinned to one of the trees was a large tracking bug.

" It seems as if we have been discovered I give it five minutes ten tops before this area is swarmed with enemy shinobi"

SoundNinjaGaiden

ooc; You can bookmark this page for easier access, its how i know which of my posts have been responded to)

Xisiqomelir

Hidan was about to spin his treble kama at Gaiden's head when she proposed her healing ability as a complement to his own religious boon, but the rest of her sentence arrested his movements. So she was a skin-shedder like Naga pere. That might work as a decent substitute for his lost partner after all.

Her interrogative powers were left unstated, and Hidan wondered if it was some sort of genjutsu she employed. What was the vector of attack? Possibly sight, since her fulvous gaze was somewhat hypnotic. The missing-nin had left all matters of the intercourse between men and women behind as he'd plunged deeper and deeper into Jashinism, but he supposed that a less religious version of his rowdy self would have called it pretty. Maybe it was her flowery perfume? He wanted to strike out quickly at that thought, seeing as how he'd so intimately been acquainted with it.

His musing was cut abruptly short by the missile blasting into the bark behind him. The girl's immediate description of the incoming assault reconciled at least one quandary in his mind, she was a sensor.

The source of the kunai was obvious, however. They were in the Nara woods, so it could be no one but the Leaf. The ninja followed the weapon's trajectory backward instantaneously, and exploded forward towards Gaiden, bringing the kama down in an overhand swing at the apparently empty air close to her right elbow.

I'll be really impressed if she plays this off cooly, Hidan thought as his attack struck home.

SoundNinjaGaiden

A mere second before it struck the delicate skin of her arm she phased momentarily out of sight only to appear a few meters to the left of him. She quickly scanned the area counting five approaching chakras, three of which were ANBU leval.

"It appears their bringing in the big guns for this one three ANBU leval, and two Jounin" her tongue darted out from her mouth and ran across her lips as she formed a series of rapid hand seals and placed her palm to the ground "Kuchiyose no Jutsu" she murmured and as the smoke from the summoning cleared a massive snake was coiled on the ground it's serpentine eyes on her.

"Master has summoned me, what is it that master needs?" Questioned the massive serpent .

" Enemy shinobi are headed this way, cause a distraction just keep them away from this general area" she barked before turning back to Hidan.

"Now where were we? I believe that was number two." she said with a slightly playful edge to her tone.

Xisiqomelir

Hidan decided that he was still impressed, even if she had missed the point of his slash. He started etching a circle in the ground around him.

"That scaly beast isn't your father's Manda, is it?", he asked Gaiden, eyeing the gargantuan serpent. He couldn't help but enjoy the girl's resourcefulness. She seemed to have a trick for every occasion.

"As your probationary new sempai, I'd recommend using pulling your delicate chakra-detecting sensibilities away from that distant incoming team and a little closer to yourself, girl. I would try those mulberry bushes under that tree, were I you", said Hidan, enjoying the rustle in said foliage as he uttered the words.

"And the score remains at one, since doesn't count if I'm not attacking you, child", said the more experienced ninja, grinning widely as he licked the blood of the Konoha scout off his weapon.

"Finally, we're not going anywhere just yet. Didn't I just tell you I had to rampage a little?"

SoundNinjaGaiden

" Oh no that's not Manda, he was only loyal to him" she responded before sending a volley of kunai at the mulberry bush, giving a satisfied nod as each of them struck their target. Turning her gaze on him she gave a slight smirk before she phased out of sight and appeared on a branch over head, holding another enemy aloft with four cobras that had their fangs stuck in the mans throat.

She recalled the snakes and landed in a crouch next to him a long thin katana appearing from beneath her robes. " Feel free to rampage away, as for me well its been quite some time since I had a good challenge" she noted as she spun out of the way of more projectiles.

Though she appeared to be taking the fight lightly it was only a clever facade, one she had, had years to master under hard training and many, many fights.

"Oh by the way" she noted her eyes shooting over to his " Don't be surprised if things get a little messy on my end" she intoned before vanishing from sight once more.

SoundNinjaGaiden

OOC: Still here just able to do multiple RPS at once the most Ive had going is five at one time))

Xisiqomelir

Hidan took his time inscribing the triangle within his ritual circle, the measurement of each angle perfect and equal and effortless. Three ANBU and two jounin should take a little while at least to die, the girl's kuchiyose or no.

Jashin, you have granted me release through the person of this peculiar little girl, and your humble servant thanks you for it, thought the warrior-monk as he began the internal chant of his strange faith.

I beg you will allow me many beautiful kills today in your name, and I vow, the Nara clan will be shredded to ribbons by my blade on my honour as your devoted worshipper he continued, head bowed and lips silently moving. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the crumpled heap of the ninja Gaiden had struck down twitch and struggle as her venom continued the inevitable process of killing him. Interestingly, the man managed to raise his head and one arm off the ground, then fling his hand outwards towards Hidan.

The priest raised his black face up and received the shuriken full in his throat. The ripping impact was shockingly stimulating. Hidan thought he saw satisfaction in the dying ninja's eyes.

A moment later, the prone shinobi's carotid artery erupted in a gushing fountain, and Hidan saw only a glassy stare in the dead ninja's eyes.

(OOC: Aren't you the prolific typist, Ms. Gaiden? :) Apologies for the intermittent posting, I blame the pumpkin pie. Also won't be able to get on again tonight because of a lightning storm, so take your time with your reply)

SoundNinjaGaiden

She was currently engaged in combat with one of the Anbu that had managed to slip by her kuchiyose, skillfully avoiding  the swings and strikes of the Anbus on blade, a particularly nasty one which had been aimed at her  mid-section seemingly struck home, only to have the clone dissolved away into mud causing the Anbu to spin around in shock, trying in desperation to find her, but turning up empty handed and jumping back in surprise when she suddenly appeared in front of him.

She spent the better part of five minutes driving the Anbu back into a corner and when she had him where he couldn't move she struck out, slamming the sharp tip of the blade into the delicate flesh of his neck and jerking her arm to the side, causing the head to fall away from the body.

Shouting came from somewhere in the distance signaling that the other shinobi had been intercepted by the kuchiyose, and the sudden vanishing of one of the chakras signaled that the owner had been taken out.

The next to arrive on the battle field was a jounin who sent a volley of kunai and senbon at her, all of which she artfully dodged whilst charging the jounin and leaping in the air, bringing her blade down through the mans arm, detaching it from his body at the elbow.