LGBTQ Club Role Play * The Balls And Shaft*

Started by Interested, October 19, 2012, 11:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interested

This is a Gay/Bisexual Male based Role Play But Read Right Below
Notes: "The Balls And Shaft" is also called more professionaly, "Alternative Life-Style Support".

Both Male And Female Characters Wanted
The Balls And Shaft is an international lodge set up in an alternate world during the 90's where alternative lifestyles have been decriminilized and are encouraged for those who are different from others. The club is more of a male based organization but they accept anyone with an alternative sexual orientations. The headqaurters is set up in Pheonix, Arizona, and it's symbol is the male genitalia. (You had to see that one coming). In addition, however, to being a sex club, it's also something of a battered LGBTQ shelter that can be found internationally. There are the traditional "back rooms", etcetera of gay clubs, in addition to permanent lodgings.

Character Sheet:
Character Name: Jake Autumn
Gender: Male (From Male to She-Male, Transgender, etcetera).
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: Green eyes, Brown hair, tanned, sleek and muscular.
Height: 6'0
Weight: 170 lbs
History: Jake was battered very severely as a teen, having lost his virginity to another boy at age thirteen. Despite the fact that it was non-conconsensual and from a bully, he was in intensive care and nearly died from the abuse. He was later a sufferer of years of abuse throughout High School.
Fortunately as a bright student and very talented man, he made it quite succesfully as a business man contracting technological innovation, and made it quite well on the stock-market. He had three partners, all three murdered by someone close to them for coming out. He funded campaigns of Candidates who would make life easier for alternative life-goers.
After the decriminilization of alternative life-styles, he established the ALSS (Alternative Life Style Support) organization, known by gay men as "The Balls And Shaft". 
(Three paragraphs please).
Reason For Coming To TBS: Battered gay? Have a Death Threat? Did you need a Job? Are you a straight supporter?
Position: CEO Jobs in the TBS company are anywhere from the CEO, to prostitutes, to security, and more.

Shadow879

Hardly. After a while of hiatus, I'd like to possibly start posting again. I'd like to play a pre-op MtF transgendered woman, if possible. This is something I would to do in real life, so it might be fun playing the character :P You'll have to give me a bit to come up with the character, but I'd like to play this.
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

Interested

Personal life is interfering with my time on E, I have to drop this.

Shadow879

Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark