News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pathfinder: Heaven's Fall (Recruitment)

Started by Purple Dusk, January 26, 2015, 12:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Since everyone seems to be doing it, I'll ump off a bridge too. These are only my own thoughts and not the view of the management. ;)

Ghostwheel: I've played with him a few times and have never noticed a lack of reliable posting from him. We don't always see eye to eye, but he knows how to craft a character and knows the game.

eBadger: I don't really recall playing with him, but with my memory, that may or may not be true. I've heard a lot about him and seems to be consistent overall.

Chulanowa: I've oplayed with him and he knows the game. I don't think I've delved deeper than that but remember his characters as interesting people.

Blinkin: What can I say, this guy is a nut and sometimes difficult, but an amazing writer and is almost as reliable as the dawn, even if he can't see it. ;)

Autocad:
I've played under and with, but it's been a while. Always creative and I hear good things.

Zaer Darkwail: Makes crazy, power-hungry characters and has an unhealthy fasenation with summoning demons, but otherwise, a good, consistent and knowledgable player... yes, I'm teasing about the crazy... a little. ;)

I don't know anything about the others really.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Zaer Darkwail

Oh c'mon Blinkin, it was one game with red wizard character (what else expect from wizards which specialize to summoning?). Although I admit in that game I somehow snapped and that's not normal from me. As folks seem to doing this I go a round also (I am still working my char);

Ghostwheel: Regular applier like me and good player and reliable sorts.

eBadger: Name not familiar, so do not know him very well.

Chulanowa: Another regular applier, do not have any strong memories about him though (not bad, not good). I am sure I have been in same game but not that many.

Blinkin: Regular and reliable but also can hold brief arguments about rules/game with fellow players in OOC section (but not drama queen).

Autocad: A good roleplayer and regular applier as well. Reliability is on/off at times (at least in my game he disappeared without trace given nor PM given he has lost interest or such).

The rest; no idea about them.

Blinkin

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 29, 2015, 01:45:45 PM
Oh c'mon Blinkin, it was one game with red wizard character (what else expect from wizards which specialize to summoning?). Although I admit in that game I somehow snapped and that's not normal from me. As folks seem to doing this I go a round also (I am still working my char);

Was just giving you some teasing, I said that you were a good poster and reliable. :) And, I said that I could be a little difficult at times. lol
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 29, 2015, 01:45:45 PM

Have we played a game together yet... you name is so familiar to me but I cant remember if in one of my 6 games Ive applied for on here if you applied to or if we've actually been in a game together >.<

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Zaer Darkwail

I may had applied same game but also not sure either were we same game or not OyabunKyuubi :P. However I am regular 'haunter' for any 3.5 or pathfinder games anyways (and some other stories and games). So overall daily active and daily poster and such. So you may have noticed me around for sure.

Zaer Darkwail

Or wait....I think I cloned your charsheet application in somewhere in the past....not sure was I in same game but I applied same game with same formula as yours (and yes, plan steal it shamelessly again  >:)).

Dynamod

By the way Purp, when you're on, do you plan for this to get kinky at all down the line? Is that something in the pipes, up to the players, or not being considered at this moment?

I am getting sleepy now so i cant watch anymore, i have tonight off so i will wait patiently then for the award show... xd

OyabunKobold

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 29, 2015, 02:13:14 PM
Or wait....I think I cloned your charsheet application in somewhere in the past....not sure was I in same game but I applied same game with same formula as yours (and yes, plan steal it shamelessly again  >:)).

oh yeah! Mantis's game Im the small little blueish/grey sniper woman or at least you pilfered the application for that game XP

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

Anon315

Keleth
Bloodrager (Blood Conduit)

Description: Keleth is large, in fact large barely sums up this mountainous mass of muscle. There are half-giants that look eye to eye with him, and generally they flinch first because of the two he looks meaner. He is not pretty, his features are misshapen and look mottled. Hands tipped in claws that seem red and scaled, as if from long hours in the sun and baked on dirt, only begin the differences. His head grows hairless, more and more with each passing year, while the rest of his body struggles to shirk off any plumage or covering. In delightful company, he dresses in loose fitting robes of crimson, which seem to match him well and do not do nearly enough to disguise his size. When getting down to business, he wears boiled leather plates hardened into armor, dyed red as well, and wields nothing.

Personality: Some phrases which have been used to reference Keleth's personality follow: "He's big, he's mean, and he's not very bright,"  "I've never seen him take no for an answer; I've occasionally seen him not take yes for an answer either," and "He's like a vicious attack dog that only has two modes, attack and eat." None of these are particularly far off the mark, though he's not necessarily as stupid as everyone else seems to think him. Oh he's no genius, certainly, and he doesn't try to bandy about what little he does know as if it were somehow important. After all, the fox knows many things but the hedgehog knows one important thing. Or to use an analogy that might fit better, when all you have is a hammer everything starts looking like a nail. He is a hammer. If he can't cow it or make it get out of the way, he breaks it. He can talk, but talking doesn't get the job done most of the time. What gets the job done is putting boot/claw/fist/head to ass, and crushing any who oppose whatever it is you happen to want to get done at that point in time.

History: Keleth is the son of a prize-wife, or a battle-bride, any of a number of terms for a woman who was taken, and taken, following the siege of her town. His father was a marauder who subsequently died (in mysterious circumstances, not in battle), leaving Keleth and his mother alone to fend for themselves, which suited Keleth's mother just fine. She was a strong enough woman in her own right, having given birth to what was largely believed the most massive child ever. Occasional jokes were made as to whether she had bedded a Bulette. She simply smiled, and said that her man had certainly acted enough like one, which always gained a chuckle and appreciative nods. It was good to respect the dead, even if you didn't like them much in life.

Growing, Keleth had a sort of problem with authority. His mother would certainly try to beat some sense and learning into him, but to little avail it seems. He was an unruly child and remains an unruly adult. Adding to the strife of his childhood was the lack of a father figure or really anyone who could put him in line. By the time he was in his teens, most were fearful of his wrath more than they were of whatever he had already done. He stole something? Well at least he didn't burn the shop down. He burnt a shop down? Well at least he didn't murder the owner and his family. He murdered.... well, okay, he tended not to go that far, and in his defense the burning down of shops were VERY isolated incidents, and there were usually extenuating circumstances. Usually. Sometimes. Occasionally. Well what jail would you trust to hold him? The trouble with being an unruly youth that develops into an unruly adult is that you wear out your welcome pretty quick. Places decide that they don't want to have to rebuild, or hire clerics to heal, or any of the myriad of problems that a young man too large for the town he's in could cause. So he went to a larger city and tried his luck there, but there were actually people and facilities there to combat his rambunctious behavior! When a disagreement caused him to put a noble's head through a wall (a rather solid wall, in fact), they locked him up! Four years, they had him locked in stir, and this did miraculous things for his temper. It stoked the fires of his rage and anger. It gave him a reason to hate, a reason to destroy, a reason to... well who really needed a reason anyway?

Free and in his late twenties, Keleth is now an adventurer, a soldier of fortune, a mercenary for the highest bidder as long as they don't somehow piss him off in the process of bidding, as if he could be bought like some kind of farm animal. Mmmm.... farm animal. His venture to Heaven's Fall is almost as much for the chance to beat up very large animals and eat them as it is for the money. He heard there was interesting wildlife. The entire pitch to him went something like: Travel to exotic lands. Meet new and interesting creatures. And eat them. What more could you ask for than the chance to test your mettle against what the world has to offer, and to eat it? Dragon heritage rearing its ugly head, though he likely knows nothing of it himself yet, he has come to seek his hoard, to find rare and precious jewels, and perhaps also to start his brood. The world quakes and trembles when such ambitions come to rise. Who should be more afraid, the damsels or the dinosaurs?

Character Sheet
Keleth
Male human (shoanti) bloodrager (blood conduit) 5
CN Medium humanoid (human)
Init +1; Senses Perception +8
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 20, touch 14, flat-footed 19 (+6 armor, +1 deflection, +1 Dex, +2 shield)
hp 44 (5d10+10)
Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +3; +2 bonus vs. spells cast by self or an ally
Defensive Abilities blood sanctuary; Resist draconic resistance
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee unarmed strike +10 (1d3+5)
Special Attacks blood casting, bloodrage (14 rounds/day), claws, spell conduit
Bloodrager (Blood Conduit) Spells Known (CL 5th; concentration +7)
. . 1st (2/day)—enlarge person (DC 13), long arm[ACG], shocking grasp
. . Bloodline Draconic
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 21, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 14
Base Atk +5; CMB +11 (+13 grapple); CMD 24 (26 vs. grapple)
Feats Eschew Materials, Improved Grapple, Improved Unarmed Strike, Snapping Turtle Clutch[UC], Snapping Turtle Shell[UC], Snapping Turtle Style[UC]
Traits bred for war (shoanti), deft dodger
Skills Acrobatics +4, Climb +8, Intimidate +11, Knowledge (arcana) +7, Linguistics +0, Perception +8, Spellcraft +7, Survival +4, Swim +8
Languages Common, Draconic, Shoanti
Other Gear +2 lamellar (leather) armor, belt of giant strength +2, cape of free will +1/+2, ring of protection +1, backpack, belt pouch, blanket, flint and steel, pot, soap, torch (10), trail rations (5), waterskin, 281 gp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Blood Casting (Su) Cast bloodrager spells while in bloodrage.
Blood Sanctuary +2 (Su) +2 bonus to save vs. spells cast by self or an ally.
Bloodrage (14 rounds/day) (Su) +4 Str, +4 Con, +2 to Will saves, -2 to AC when enraged.
Cape of free will +1/+2 Spend 1 power as immediate action to reroll failed Will save.
Draconic Resistance (Ex) Gain Fire resistance 1 and +5 natural armor.
Eschew Materials Cast spells without materials, if component cost is 1 gp or less.
Improved Grapple You don't provoke attacks of opportunity when grappling a foe.
Improved Unarmed Strike Unarmed strikes don't cause attacks of opportunity, and can be lethal.
Magic Claws (Ex) 2 Magic Claw attacks deal 1d6 damage.
Snapping Turtle Clutch Your shield bonus applies to your CMD and touch AC
Snapping Turtle Shell AC bonus increases by 2, and opponents receive -4 on critical confirmations
Snapping Turtle Style +2 Gain +1 shield bonus to AC when at least one hand is free
Spell Conduit (Su) As a swift action after hit with unarmed strike or certain maneuvers, cast touch spell (auto hits).

Other players:
Zaer is a good poster, albeit sometimes there is a difficulty in translation.

eBadger has played that character and is familiar with it.

Autocad is simply mahvelous.

Chulanowa is aware of how to play, and posts with passion and intensity.

Blinkin posts. With regularity.

Ghostwheel is a good player and writes some evocative stuff.

To my knowledge I have not had the pleasure of playing with Oyabun, Feycro, Biblio, or Dyna. If I have and I forgot, I lament.

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Renud Bloodspear
Race: Half-Orc
Alignment: Lawful neutral (mercenary attitude)
Class: Fighter (Two-Handed Archtype)
Traits: Eyes and Ears of the City, Bloody Minded, Brave
Flaws: Hedonistic
Ability spread: (Including half-orc stat buff to strength + lvl 4 stat increase to strength) Str (18), Dex (12), Con (14), Int (14), Wis (12), Cha (10)

Description:
appearance

Standing seven foot tall body wired with muscles and with hint of orc ancestry Renud Bloodspear gives a intimidating appearance to anyone even without saying anything. Just merely stare and growl is enough scare most people! However despite his brutish appearance he is quite smart and insightful and lover of finer things of life, including a good fight. He carries a magical spear and enchanted studded leather armor and he keeps his hair cut short and chin shaved.

Personality: Renud Bloodspear is simple man with simple pleasures, he likes to drink, fight and fuck. Give money top of that and all is good for him. However even if he works as mercenary he has principle to hold his contracts and promises even if someone would give him more gold. This much principle was taught by city guard and he dislikes breaking the law and causing trouble in city by doing crime (after all he has worked as city guard and he knows how shitty job it can be so he can sympathize with the guards). Overall he has not thought any big goals in his life, only focus on the moment than future. But if he scores big, well, he could retire, become noble, have harem of women in nice castle and eat good food and ale everyday. Sounds good to him.

Background: Renud was raised in city by half-orc parents, mother baker and father a blacksmith. He himself never fancied to work in forge all day but he did hit things hard with hammer, so he joined town militia and got training which was hammered solidly in. Using his natural strength and appearances made him ideal town guard to settle disputes either by physical might or angry stare alone.

However even if he had good thing going as city guard the city life was outright boring for him. Only few folks fought city guards and town was peaceful overall, so he quit his day job and instead picked life as caravan guard. Travel the world and face dangers of the road! There he felt excitement and joy! Albeit it struggled against his natural desires for comfort and pleasure but he have more than enough found pleasure on the road and because it's bit more rarity makes it that more fulfilling for his hedonistic nature.

Posting format

Renud Bloodspear, Male Half-Orc Fighter 5
Character Sheet
HP:44 (Current: 44)  AC: 16, touch: 11, flatfooted: 15
Fort:+7 Ref:+3 Will:+3

Statistical info

Combat: CMB: +9, CMD: 16, Move: 30 ft
Melee: Spear +11 (1d8+8 20/x3), using PA adds +6 to dmg (no penalty to hit first attack but -2 other attacks)
Ranged: MW Composite Longbow +7 (1d8+4 20/x3 110ft, 40 cold iron arrows)
Buffs:
-Innate: +2 will saves vs fear, +1 CMD/CMB vs sunder and dmg rolls vs objects, add x2 Str dmg on single attacks
-Spells:
-Potions:
Debuffs:

This is where I post this is normal non speaking posting
This is how I talk, isn't it cool bro?
This is how I talk, isn't it cool bro?

OOC
OOC goes here doh

Actions
Actions go, easy enough?

Re Z L

Sheet is nearly done, just need to buy starting gear, and then do the background.

All done!
A&A

Autocad

Character sheet is almost finished, just the long difficult choices of shopping for gear left, so I've put it up on the application as time is running out: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=222352.msg10930398#msg10930398

Chulanowa

Aaaaand there! Completely completed! Down to the last GP spent even.

Name: Ogzi Thorn
Race: Half Orc
Class: Rogue 4, barbarian 1
Sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1108404

Stat block
Ogzi Thorn
Male Half-Orc Rogue 4, Barbarian 1
Neutral medium humanoid (Human, orc)
Init +8 (+10 in ruins); Senses Darkvision; Perception +8

Defense

AC 21, touch 15, flat-footed 17 (+4 dex, +4 armor, +1 shield, +1 NA, +1 deflect)
hp 42 (1d12+2, 4d8+8)
Fort +8, Ref +11, Will +5 (+1 saves vs. traps and natural hazards)
Defensive Abilities Sacred Tattoo, Evasion, Offensive Defense, Uncanny Dodge

Sacred Tattoo
Many half-orcs decorate themselves with tattoos, piercings, and ritual scarification, which they consider sacred markings. Half-orcs with this racial trait gain a +1 luck bonus on all saving throws. This racial trait replaces orc ferocity.
Evasion
At 2nd level and higher, a rogue can avoid even magical and unusual attacks with great agility. If she makes a successful Reflex saving throw against an attack that normally deals half damage on a successful save, she instead takes no damage. Evasion can be used only if the rogue is wearing light armor or no armor. A helpless rogue does not gain the benefit of evasion.
offensive Defense
When a rogue with this talent hits a creature with a melee attack that deals sneak attack damage, the rogue gains a +1 dodge bonus to AC for each sneak attack die rolled for one round.
Trap Sense +1
At 3rd level, a rogue gains an intuitive sense that alerts her to danger from traps, giving her a +1 bonus on Reflex saves made to avoid traps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by traps. These bonuses rise to +2 when the rogue reaches 6th level, to +3 when she reaches 9th level, to +4 when she reaches 12th level, to +5 at 15th, and to +6 at 18th level. Trap sense bonuses gained from multiple classes stack.
Uncanny Dodge
Starting at 4th level, a rogue can react to danger before her senses would normally allow her to do so. She cannot be caught flat-footed, nor does she lose her Dex bonus to AC if the attacker is invisible. She still loses her Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. A rogue with this ability can still lose her Dexterity bonus to AC if an opponent successfully uses the feint action (see Combat) against her.

If a rogue already has uncanny dodge from a different class, she automatically gains improved uncanny dodge (see below) instead.

Offense

Speed 40 ft.
Melee +1 Gladius +9 (1d6+2/19-20) or
   masterwork shield spikes +9 (1d4+1/x2)
Ranged Composite shortbow +1 (1d6+1/x3)
Special attacks Sneak attack +2d6, Rage

Statistics

Str 12, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 12
Base Atk +1; CMB +3; CMD 15
Feats (Bonus) Endurance, (1) Extra Rage, (Rogue Talent) Weapon Finesse, (3) Two-weapon fighting, (5) Improved Initiative
Skills crobatics +12, appraise +5, bluff +6, climb +5, diplomacy +6, disable device +11, disguise +5, escape artist +11, kno. Dungeoneering +5, kno. local +5, kno. nature +5, perception +9, sense motive +5, sleight of hand +8, stealth +12, survival +8, swim +5, use magic device +9
Languages Common, orc, goblin
SQ darkvision, shaman's apprentice
Traits Spirits in the Stone, Fate's Favored, Dirty Fighter
Drawback Superstitious
Other gear Darkleaf lamellar leather armor, light darkwood spiked shield, masterwork thieves' tools, belt pouch, caltrops, flint and steel, mirror, soap, rope, hishhooks, rations (5 days), handy haversack, Ring of Protection +1, +1 Amulet of Natural Armor, +1 cloak of Resistance, wand of grease (50/50), wand of divine favor (50/50)

Description: Ogzi isn't like your other half-orcs. His muscles don't bulge, his teeth don't jut, and he can certainly speak better than a grunt here and there. Rather, he's a lithe, agile young man, green skin taut over lean muscle. Pointed ears poke through wild hair that combines shades of green, brown, and black, save for a pale streak noting where a scar lies on his scalp. He's quick to smile and laugh - or to growl and snap, putting his sharper-than-human teeth on display either way. he usually wears rather little by way of clothing or armor when he can, and his skin shows the scratches and bruises of a life in the wilderness. Exposed on his left side is a winding tattoo, the same yellow-orange shade as his eyes.

Personality: Though wary of strangers, Ogzi makes friends quickly (maybe so long on his own has something to do with that.) He's self-assured to the point of cockiness, and like many young men his age, doesn't really understand that he can fail. He's eager to join combat, though more due to the rush and opportunity to show off, than any actual like of hurting people. Due to his past, he's suspicious of magic, particularly magic of a divine nature.

Background: Ogzi's story begins in an Orcish village somewhere in the island of Heaven's Fall (though his people know it by a different name.) The seer at his birth proclaimed that due to his mixed nature, he would never be a warrior, and htat Ogzi should be remanded to the tribe's shaman's. And so hit was. Whether by taking a stronger inheritance from his human father, or due to the shaman's training, he grew up tough, but not especially strong. Every day a new ritual awaited him, a new burden to bear, more skin cut and painted with his tribe's marks.

Ogzi strove to be like the other orcs; big, strong, warlike, ferocious. he never quite matched up to them. Usually he never even came close, and the other males joked that his mother was really a goblin. After a while of taunts of this nature, he decided, alright, let's fight like a goblin; His orcish "peers," so used to trouncing the boy with brute strength, were unpleasantly surprised when he began fighting dirty, using his wits and agility against them. of course, nothing is angry like an orc who took a good hit to the nuts, so Ogzi still got his share of batterings and broken bones.

Finally, he was fed up with the life he suffered; to be abused and near-tortured by the shamans on the one hand, then to be bullied and beaten by warriors on the other. it was under a new moon that he slipped away into the deeper forests of ht island, to live as his own prerogatives told him. And so he has, hunting, fishing, gathering his own food and building shelters to keep out of the island's sometimes-fierce weather.

it was some of that weather that brought him where he is now; a foreign ship ran aground on one of the rocky shoals near "his" beach. Noting that these strangers were too many to fight or flee from, Ogzi has decided to make friends, offering the stranded adventurers a portion of his food, and to act as scout and guide. And of course, he's heard their talk of riches and adventure, and without a doubt, his curiosity is piqued...

Anon315

App complete with other stuff. Gwuh, work too long. -.-

Purple Dusk

Okie-dokey, going to call a hold on new characters now.  There's been a few new ones and that cool as well.  For those of you who haven't spent your gold, no worries; as long as the core of the character is there!  Man, I can tell this already going to be one hell of a job, but thanks to all for the recommendations both on forum and by PM, which should help (somewhat).  Anyway, I'll start working through it starting as of now.

Quote from: Dynamod on January 29, 2015, 02:36:07 PM
By the way Purp, when you're on, do you plan for this to get kinky at all down the line? Is that something in the pipes, up to the players, or not being considered at this moment?
Certainly if we go ahead with a full campaign, it'll feature (which is why I recommend human-ish type characters for it as I'm most familiar with that).  For the dungeon-trek, players can feel free to turn up the charm if they like, but let's keep the bump-and-grind for later.  ;D

Anyways, selection begins now.  Thank you all!

LSWSjr

Good luck everyone :D

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Dynamod

Quote from: Purple Dusk on January 30, 2015, 01:26:15 AM
Certainly if we go ahead with a full campaign, it'll feature (which is why I recommend human-ish type characters for it as I'm most familiar with that).  For the dungeon-trek, players can feel free to turn up the charm if they like, but let's keep the bump-and-grind for later.  ;D

All I have to say is:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Anon315

Indeed, best of luck to all applicants. I look forward to getting to know some of you. Intimately.

Blinkin

Indeed, good luck to everyone, especially me... with this lot, I'm going to need it.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

OyabunKobold

The anticipation it kills us precious :P

Purple Dusk

Okay, the results are in.  Save to say, its been a stressful couple of hours pouring over the really cool characters concepts on offer and weighing them with the recommendations/insights I got from most of you.  After a bit of consideration, I selected four players under the sheer weight of recommendations heaped upon them, which left me with the conundrum of the fifth - two names stood out, as did their characters, and after a bit of agonising I still wasn't really able to favour one or the other - hence the final tally will be 6 players total.

I hate disappointing people, especially when they've put effort, but, alas, I have to pick a number that I can confidently say I can offer a game to - so if you didn't make the final choice, please forgive me! >.<

But as I said before, even if you didn't make the finally tally, if you're still interested in game just leave your interest note here and if anybody in the official group feels they have to leave for any reason, I'll get in contact with you to see if you're still interested in the position!

...AND NOW THE RESULTS

Bibliophilia with Tatia Berrioategortua
Blinkin with Annastasia Blaze
Chulanowa with Ogzi Thorn
Dynamod with Thwip Arkai
LSWSjr with Kassey LeHane
OyabunKyuubi with Aiko Konno

Again, apologies to those who I didn't include, as there really were some cool concepts I would have liked...  :-[

The OOC page shall be worked completed (about 1/2 done) and be up by Sunday or Monday and shortly thereafter, dungeon-stomping and treasure hunting shall begin!

Best to all of you!

Ghostwheel

Will leave my interest here in that case. PM me if things change.

Enjoy the game!

OyabunKobold

Woot for those of you that weren't accepted I will definitely have chances in the future to journey with you I'm sure!

Good luck fellow accepties I hope we all have loads of fun.

Blinkin

Thrilled to be in. :) I'm sure that I'll get opportunities to play with everyone eventually, but one game at a time, you know?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.