Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not looking me up to fulfill that wish :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

Banned because you don't know how to perform such an act.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

Oh Yeah... Care to put your money where your mouth is, Kissy?

Come get on this massage table and I'll show ya!!

>:)

Banned for tickling my love for challenges
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

LateNightKiss

Banned. Massages are supposed to feel soft and comforting.
Not exactly your style, Insanity. I take you for the "rough" type. Maybe I'm wrong.

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Insanityenviesme

I'm a man of many talents, love :)

Banned for stereotyping me :p
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for not showing off all of your talents for me.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not giving me my stage yet :p
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for not remembering that all the world's a stage.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for tingling my PDA sense :p
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for resisting your senses.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for beautiful banter
-smooch-
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for giving a smooch instead of one of your fiery kisses.

Insanityenviesme

banned cause my fire is banned in here..
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for not thinking to kidnap me off to a better place.  My happy place is always open for you.   ;D

Insanityenviesme

Banned cause I can't get out of my busy place right now :(
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Hmmmm Whisks off to her personal land of daydreams to relax for a bit.

Banned for being such a busy person.  (Don't you hate when that happens?   >:)  )

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Banned for being a diva :p
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

*giggles*
What is wrong with being a diva?  Banned for banning a diva!  HA!   ;D

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Banned cause I have to be right back :(
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

*GASPS*

Banned for thinking real life should be more important than banning people.   :P

Insanityenviesme

-giggles-
Banned for opening your mouth so wide >:)
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for not... *coughs*  Oh wait, this is PG-13...  banned for making me almost slip up!

Insanityenviesme

-grins-
Banned for a love of naughty temptation >:)
Moments of Sanity

Angeliqua

Banned for making those devil horns look so natural on you.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being an Angel and being attracted to the dark side
Moments of Sanity