Killers Affair - [DARK Content, Rape, Murder, Gore, Violence, Partners in Crime]

Started by Ethoxyethane, March 24, 2015, 10:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethoxyethane

Killers Affair
She was an intelligent young woman that was too damn curious for her own good when she volunteered to intern at a prison for school/work.  She was disgusted by the entirety of it- the foul odor, the poor fashion, and worse of all, the vulgar prisoners.  After only a very short time there she got approved for and transferred to a different establishment.

A couple months had passed and she unexpectedly transferred back to the prison.   She had accidentally killed her friend/lover(or watched the person die), found it dramatic, exciting, and arousing, and wanted to probe the prisoners, investigate them, to seek answers and understand herself and maybe for a more sinister reason, though initially she would not admit that to herself because then that would make her a sadist in her mind.  She was, she enjoyed watching people in pain.

He was a brilliant man accused of murder and rape, with no concrete evidence he was charged with something minor and got a very short sentence.  The cold truth was the man was a rapist and a murderer, certainly more of a criminal than any of the prisoners. 

But during their encounters, she paid him little recognition because of his convicted charge and believed that there was nothing she could gain from him and disputed his claims of murder and rape.

The sentence was almost up and he had plans to prove her wrong.

My aim on this is a twisted relationship.  This new exotic world of murder, cruelty, and rape interests her, and while she's inexperienced, she desires to know more about it.  They engage in crime together.  The more violent and twisted, the better, though I will respect any limits you may have.  I am open to discuss where this role play will lead and work out the finer details.  He could be a professional, criminal, student, etc, the charges could be frivolous or legitimate, it does not matter to me.  This story would be higher word count role play.  And probably be a forum role play, though I may be open to alternatives.  If you wish to learn more about my limits, or lack there of, you can check out my main thread.
Contact me or comment if you have any questions.  (: