Getting something started

Started by Zori Wonder, December 06, 2018, 12:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zori Wonder

Hello hello~ The name's Zori, I usually play females, and I'm looking to learn the site and get into this style of RP. I'm not usually a big fan of the NSFW stuff everywhere, so I just wanna start something a bit more on the platonic end of things. If you feel the same then I'd love to RP!

Here a few ideas I had for settings/concepts. These are all open to tweaking/adjustment so feel free to comment your own ideas too:

1) You are a member of the Federation of Planetary Defense (FPD), where superhumans and ordinary folk alike work together to defend Earth from otherworldly beings and local evils alike. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a talented rookie, superpowered or ordinary, you've been tasked with the investigation of a series of unusual events throughout history involving a superhuman, rogue time-traveler. You've been following a lead that ends at a rock concert... (Modern Fantasy, Historical Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Adventure)

2) You have either been recently enlisted in the Sacred Army, or been transferred to a new unit, in the Great Crusade against the undead horde. The kingdom is losing the war, and has resorted to recruiting more than just able-bodied men to fight back - women have begun to be considered for enlistment. Your unit contains such a newly knighted noblewoman as one of the secondary officers.(Medieval Fantasy, Medium-High Fantasy, Magic)

3) You've recently become of age to join the family business. Your grandfather, or as he prefers to be called, Godfather, has tasked you with taking some loyal men to "collect" from a nearby apartment complex. The collection goes poorly, as it resulted in a bloodbath. To make matters worse, you were the only survivor, and now some street punk is trying to rob you.(Modern, Mafia, other themes to be determined)

Panicbroadcast13

Hey!

I really like the 2nd option you posted and would love to know more about it if it is still available?

It is easier to find men willing to die, than it is to find those willing to endure pain with patience.

Hratansea

Hello Zori, I’ve in the same place you are when it comes to learning the site and not usually a big fan of the NSFW stuff myself. I’m interested in your third idea and doing some brainstorming with you to flesh it out. Would you be wanting to role play as the grandson whose job has gone wrong?