Adventurer Acadamy! Closed.

Started by bokotousamurai, April 01, 2016, 12:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

With Chulanowa we can have teams four instead of three, although last night i realised I can just be an actual GM and just control events and NPCs instead of having a PC. What does everyone else think.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

But having teams of four means id have to use a gmpc to keep it even, unless someones to make second char to works on a seperate team.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

ragarth

Just saw this. Color me interested.

So 5 classes + survival
What are the limits on how many spells and skills we can have?
And what are the limits on what equipment we can have?

Also, how would casting a spell work? Say I cast magic missile at the darkness, what happens mechanically?

Or are there no limits? *sneaky looks*

bokotousamurai

The limits are "within reason", remember your character is a young adult going to school to become adventurer, not a veteran merc or wise old wizard. Though I allow some embellishment for personal expression.

As for your magic example, well that's up to me the GM, maybe your magic missile ends being cast on the light, or maybe you accidentally cast darkness on a magic missile. But the rolls are dimple: D20+(attribute)

ragarth

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 03, 2016, 08:36:56 PM
The limits are "within reason", remember your character is a young adult going to school to become adventurer, not a veteran merc or wise old wizard. Though I allow some embellishment for personal expression.

As for your magic example, well that's up to me the GM, maybe your magic missile ends being cast on the light, or maybe you accidentally cast darkness on a magic missile. But the rolls are dimple: D20+(attribute)

Rightio! I'm working on pulling a character together now. I've been wanting to play an anthro mouse girl with a conjuration bent for a while now.

bokotousamurai

ragarth

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 03, 2016, 09:28:53 PM
Sounds lovely! Make sure she's a cutie.

Real challenge is going to be the pic. Finding pics for my characters has always been my weak point.

bokotousamurai

Well here's something I found randomly, because you put me in the mood to look at cute mouse girls

ragarth

Quote from: bokotousamurai on April 03, 2016, 09:59:55 PM
Well here's something I found randomly, because you put me in the mood to look at cute mouse girls

She is cute! I'm going for something more furry though.

Chulanowa

Will come up with something after Zawmbies tonight, then  ;D

Silk

Dhi

Boo, too bad! That mouse is cute.

We haven't heard what our teams are yet, so I suppose this is the best time to join. Before we get locked in.

Silk

As for pictures of mouse girls. While not ideal there is these.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

bokotousamurai

With Silk, Chulanowa and ragarth all together, that should be nine players, so 3 teams of 3 which is perfect. Although I haven't heard from foxfyr since he posted his character.

DomJoe

I really shouldn't be joining another RP, but I just had an amazing idea for a character...

Silk

Name: Minxi Jeref
Race: Gnome (About thigh height to average students)
Gender/orientation: Female Bi-Curious
Class: Bard/Ranger
Team: TBD
Background: Minxi like most Gnomes had a taste for adventure and inquisitiveness, to know and understand the world was the only path worth persuing to the small creatures, however unlike other's of her race she did not feel the desire to look at technology, instead she grew up hearing about the great elvish rangers that protected the forests, dispite pressure from her tribe to rethink her class choices Minxi practiced her archery and developed her simple illusionary magics to have a natural tint to them, pleasing her immensely.

Minxi has a horrible habit of doing what she thinks is right instead of heeding the advice of others, although in her defence until she finally got to the Academy all the advice given to her was to go against her dreams of becoming a ranger. Due to this she has a bit of a happy go lucky aloof nature that tends to keep her where the interesting things are happening. Although she is known to get a bit nervous when people larger and more imposing than her stand close and look down on her small size. Like all others of her race Minxi has a talent for the brewing of potions and other Alchemical elements.

Equipment: Bow, Arrows assortment of potions, paired daggers
Skills/spells: Poison tipped, Paralyzing agents. Simple glamours
Classes:  Survival
Bard lore
Beastology
Enchanting and Alechemy
Medical arts
Martial Education

Power:3
Agility:8
Magic: 4
Endurance:3
Technique:7

Measurements: 3'4 tall,  AA cup (For a human) BB (For Gnome)
Ons: Minxi is prepared to try anything if it comes to it, the hard part is getting her there. (Or not giving her a choice)
Offs: Gore/Vore/Scat

Casual wear pic:

Adventure wear Pic:

bokotousamurai

Silk, your accepted, drop minci off in the char sheets and you good to go, your just in time for first year orientation

Domjoe, if I don't hear anything from foxfyr your free to jump in.

Foxfyr

I'm still here, just getting caught up on the IC before posting.

Also, should I post my character in the character thread?

bokotousamurai

OK

I just want to keep the teams even, if need be I can make teams consist of 4 students each, or the at the least make it so teams have to have 3 minimum if I can justify one team having a fourth

Silk

Maybe the teams initially are not based on the number of members, but instead set to reach a certain threshold of grade from the enterance exams, so the team that has less competent adventurers has more of them as compensation?

bokotousamurai

Dhi

Quote from: Silk on April 04, 2016, 11:06:40 AM
Measurements: 3'4 tall,  AA cup (For a human) BB (For Gnome)
lol, I like this touch.