High Fantasy/Modern Roleplay Idea. M for F

Started by Neophyte, January 06, 2011, 03:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neophyte

Alright, so some of you out there know me, and that is cool. But as of right now I need some new roleplays. I'm currently looking for forum roleplays, and what I really want includes some things you might not enjoy. There are rules I request you abide by and continue to abide by whilst we roleplay. The rules are as follows:

First, I want a good, Long roleplay. I have been posting quite a bit lately, so a minimum of 4-5 Paragraphs per starting posts, and then at least 3-4 paragraphs per regular post. These rules I am putting down I will be following as well, so I ask that you match me.

Second, Sex is allowed in my roleplays, but I want there to be build up. The ideas I will post here are more plot heavy then sex heavy, so I would like that remembered if you contact me for a roleplay.

Third, and this one is important. I will be able to post quite often, but do not bug me if I can't post when you want me too. I have the High Inquisitor and life to attend to sometimes. I promise I'll give you a post when I have the time to give you the meat and potatoes, not just dessert.

Good...now that that is out of the way I can give out my ideas.
I have a few characters that want out of my brain, so they will be the ideas I'm mostly looking for, but feel free to suggest something else. Just don't be upset if I say no because that's not really what I want right now.

First idea is based in a world I created, where humans are broken up into two sects. One side is the majority, where people are blissfully oblivious to the things that happen around them. The other is the minority, and they are called Specials. These "Specials" have the ability to see the world of darkness that lurks in the shadows and night times of the world. They are tasked with defending themselves and humans who can't see from the evils that try to destroy them on the regular basis. My character, Ajax, is a wizard type character who uses gemstones and reagents in his spells. You can make a character for the world, but the powers of your character need to be balanced, aka you can't always win, you have to have a weakness, so on and so forth. I really want to play this idea with someone else, see what they make because I have done this idea with someone else and I loved the plot and idea. This is my top idea, and currently the only idea I want. I'm looking for a female to either play love interest to Ajax, or maybe an apprentice or a rival bounty hunter. If you play this with me and do it justice I will love you forever

Thank you for looking at my thread. Feel free to message me on one of my messengers, or send me a PM on here. I want to set this up and would rather it be in thread form...so please, contact me at your leisure.

Neophyte

New ideas are up, bumping to show the update. Thank you for visiting my request page!

Neophyte

New ideas posted and updated. Thank you for viewing!

Neophyte

Added new Lemonade Mouth Idea, thank you for reading

Neophyte

Removed old ideas, updated the "Specials" idea. Thank you for coming!