The Wrong Room (Full & Closed)

Started by MystixLady, June 23, 2013, 04:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

Now after this one time are they going to go back to their normal marriages?
Is there a point where nobody cares

eiselmann

Picking the existing marriages would remain but with changed dynamics

Also the dynamics within the group would change maybe some wife swapping for a night or two or even a week or two , maybe scope for some threesomes or each pair expands there own sexual boundaries with their existing partner and then explores new avenues during a swap.

I think a lot of the appeal of this story is that potential exploration
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Strifesblaze7

MystixLady

Name: Yvette Redman (known commonly as Eve)
Race: Asian
Job: Housewife
Personality: Cheerful and easy going. In public, she is always the demure and loving wife who followed her husband everywhere. She is soft spoken and her petite frame made her look like she always need someone to protect her. However, she is the one who dominate their sex preference in bed. She command and demand whatever she wanted and when she wanted it.
Sexual Preference: Straight and dominating. However, she didn't realized that she secretly fantasized being dominated by a guy until this day.
Picture or description of look:

MystixLady

Alright, how do you guys want to start this? I can make an introduction of them boarding the cruise and everyone can make an introduction of your own character, background etc and move on with the story.

Any comments? You guys want an OOC thread?

Clio

Quote from: MystixLady on June 29, 2013, 12:15:46 AM
Alright, how do you guys want to start this? I can make an introduction of them boarding the cruise and everyone can make an introduction of your own character, background etc and move on with the story.

Any comments? You guys want an OOC thread?

That sounds good to me. You could make an OOC thread, or just keep this one as an OOC. Up to you. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Strifesblaze7

eiselmann

Agreed stating with boarding the ship works for me...happy with a separate ooc thread
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

MystixLady

Great I'll get the threads up before the weekend is over.