The Alliuren Estate (Maids, Monsters, and Bondage)

Started by Sethala, December 19, 2012, 01:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

@Persephone: Definitely.  Valerie tends to be rather cruel and heartless when it comes to taking care of her servants, and will many times start abusing them just because she enjoys it.  She may, for instance, leave a magical trap that suddenly destroys the clothes of whoever finds it, or she may insist that something be done much faster than is possible (and take the maid's failure as an excuse to punish her).  From time to time, the wards surrounding the place seem to vanish in places, only for a short time but long enough for the craftier monsters to slip in unnoticed; some think that Valerie does this on purpose.  Regardless, whatever kind of NC you're looking for, I'm sure you can find it  >:)

@jiggles: Looks good.  She needs to be careful when cleaning out the magical workshop, of course.  Never know what kind of cursed items Valerie might have left behind...

Pretty in Pink

Name: Nailo Nadania
Race: Elf

Skills/Job: Cleaning

Appearance

History: Nailo was originally owned by another wealthy individual, a couple in fact.  She cleaned for them as well, but when their son began to speak of freeing her from servitude to marry her, her employers decided that something had to be done with her.  They began forcing her to dress in hideously mismatched clothing, hoping it would throw him off.  When that didn't work, they attempted to change his mind by forcing her to wear absolutely nothing.  They tried numerous things, working for about six months to try and dissuade their son.  They finally gave up, and simply sold Nailo off to another wealthy person - Mistress Valerie, to be precise - in the hopes that never being able to see her again would change his mind.  It apparently worked, as no attempt to contact Valerie has been made on Nailo's behalf.
Personality: Nailo is quiet, keeping mainly to herself for the most part unless there's no other option available for her.  She doesn't talk much, preferring to communicate with a strange sign language that she will not hesitate to teach to someone else if it helps her refrain from speaking.  She also seems to have attachment issues, that she never really gets close to anyone, not even her employers or even fellow employees.

Ons: Humiliation, Degradation, Forced Nudity, Bondage
Offs: Any bathroom play or blood play
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

persephone325

Quote from: Sethala on December 21, 2012, 10:12:15 AM
@Persephone: Definitely.  Valerie tends to be rather cruel and heartless when it comes to taking care of her servants, and will many times start abusing them just because she enjoys it.  She may, for instance, leave a magical trap that suddenly destroys the clothes of whoever finds it, or she may insist that something be done much faster than is possible (and take the maid's failure as an excuse to punish her).  From time to time, the wards surrounding the place seem to vanish in places, only for a short time but long enough for the craftier monsters to slip in unnoticed; some think that Valerie does this on purpose.  Regardless, whatever kind of NC you're looking for, I'm sure you can find it  >:)

@jiggles: Looks good.  She needs to be careful when cleaning out the magical workshop, of course.  Never know what kind of cursed items Valerie might have left behind...

:D Oh boy! I'm gonna see about posting a character some time today. :)
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Sethala

I posted a description of the estate in the first post, to give you guys an idea of what it's like.  I do want to say that, even though maids aren't allowed into the forest, that's not an "OOC rule"; feel free to have your character go explore.  Don't expect it to be uneventful, though...

Also, I plan on having some small events throughout the game as well.  Something like having some rich nobles show up at the estate (Valerie has made small pendants that provide similar protection to her wards, to allow certain people to pass through the forest without difficulty), who must of course be served by the maids.  If anyone's got an idea for an event like this, let me know.  Similarly, if someone wants to play as a one-shot NPC (such as one of the nobles that would show up here), feel free to do so.

That goes for non-one-shot characters, too; if you can think of some role at the mansion that isn't covered by the maids, let me know what you think and I'll try to work it in somehow.

@Pink: Looks good.

I'm a bit busy today, but if I get a moment I'll start up some threads for this game.

PrestaDGTation

I'd be interested in playing in this!  I think I want to start off with a Monster, though...

Name:  Fumenile Dagmanya (foo-men-EEL)
  Type: Iyultli Pookah
  Appearance:  The Pookah are largely able to change their shape at will, although they have specific limits and affinities.  Fumenile generally appears as a female creature with red and white markings, dressed with violet ribbons.  Her human form, for example, is a short, lithe woman with beautiful red hair and lips, and very white skin.  As an animal, her fur or feathers will be white tipped with crimson, and some manner of violet will appear on her in either a pattern or a ribbon.
  Fumenile's true appearance is that of a 6 inch tall pixie with fluttering wings.  In this form, she is able to turn invisible, or even alter her size.

Skills:
    Pookah's Faces: She is a shape-shifter who, in her pixie form, is able to turn invisible.  She can do this at will, and very suddenly, sometimes able to mimic other humans.  However, there are a few weaknesses associated with it, mostly dealing with Lunar Phases and specific materials that weaken her abilities.
    Cunning of the Cunning Ones: Fumenile is a type of Faerie, and as such comes with all the magical powers one would expect from such a being.  Usually these are mild effects, involving herb lore and cantrip style tomfoolery.  But she does boast a very powerful repertoire when she needs it, and is not above a few curses here and there.  The weakness in this part is that as an Iyultli, she is bound by certain laws.
    Con-Artist: Fumenile is a chattering trickster that can Blarney her way into and out of almost any situation.  She is a witty one, often making bets with careless people and lording it over them.  Of course, she had to learn that somewhere...
    Textile Savante: Many of the fair folk are good with crafts.  Fumenile's specialty lies in fabrics, shoes, and things to wear.  Those who win her favor might see their favorite clothes miraculously mended.  Those who incur her wrath, on the other hand...
    Singing: Whatever else one might say about her, Fumenile boasts a beautiful voice and an ability to recall or invent songs. 

Personality:  Fumenile is a product of her race: a relentless trickster who loves beauty, pranks, songs and thrills.  In particular, Fumenile enjoys humans, trying to shake them out of their self imposed ruts and exposing them to what life has to offer, sometimes literally.  While malicious, Fumenile truly doesn't see herself that way, and instead thinks of her tricks and pranks as 'helping' humans and other creatures to live better lives.  Cheating you out of 50 years of life?  Embarrassing you horrifically in front of the King?  Cursing your home to burn down exactly 15 days after you unpack your last box?  Can't you take a joke?  She encourages everyone to look at it all and laugh. 
  Despite this, however, Fumenile has a softer side.  Those that she finds pleasing are given her very best attentions, which only sometimes terrifies and / or annoys the subjects to the point of madness.  She truly can be compassionate, even obsessive at times.  Like her basic philosophy on life, she tries to take everything as a joke, and is very keen on making a fool of herself at time.
  Sexually, Fumenile is quite amorous, and is especially attracted to humans because of their nature.  Unable to shift their forms and doomed to eventually grow old and be reborn, she finds immense gratification in their momentary charms.  Those that catch her eye find themselves the victims(?) of relentless teasing.

Things she likes: Teasing, humiliation, NC, oral
  Things she doesn't know she likes:  Bondage, Gore
  Things she doesn't like:  Scat and Anal

Other things of note:  Fumenile guards her true name, Jyorisia, very carefully.  People that have it can wield power over her, forcing her to assume her true shape and perform a number of services.  Fortunately, no one she knows of in this area has access to it, but if someone were to use it on her, she'd be very PO'd.
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Sethala

Looks good, Presta.

I think I may say that Valerie knows Fumenile's true name, and may use it if she becomes too bothersome, or may tell it to a maid that she's been picking on just to see what happens.  Or would you rather avoid her becoming submissive?

PrestaDGTation

I like the idea of her becoming submissive if she goes too far.  Which she will, if I play her right!  My only hope is that it's hard enough to use her name on her before she makes a little bit of a mess.  XD
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

Sethala

Well, Valerie won't have any difficulty using her name against her, the only question is if she actually wants to.  She'd rather enjoy watching the sylph take advantage of her maids, so she'd only use her name herself if Fumenile becomes an actual nuisance (i.e. she starts damaging the mansion), or if letting one of her maids have a bit of revenge would be more entertaining than watching her be molested and humiliated again.

In short, as long as she's entertaining, she doesn't have anything to fear.

PrestaDGTation

Sounds good to me!  I, as a player, will enjoy whatever happens, and personally like the idea of a Maid getting one over on her.  I look forward to it!  Is there a thread, or shall I be patient?

Sethala

Not yet, though I'm about to go start one up.  Or at least start up OOC and character threads.

Edit: Ok, no IC thread yet, but I've got an OOC thread and a character thread.  Everyone, please copy-paste your characters into the character thread.

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160946.0
Character: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160950.0

Sethala

And, the IC thread is up, here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160981.0

Once you've posted your character into the character thread, feel free to post in the IC thread.

Nameless One

Ho ho ho! I thought we were going to wait until after holidays to start, but that's even better!
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Lynnie

I got my maid all set up and cooking >> Though decapoid monster looks like fun >> So please don't delete him!!!

Sethala

Well, I was able to get some free time and start things off.  No rush to post, though.

Meliai

Oh, fantastic! I've got some errands to run but I'll get a post up later this evening.
    {{A/As updated 5/8}}           

Pretty in Pink

Okay.  Internet crisis averted, I'm back online.  Had to break a few bones, crush a few heads, but hey, what's that in the pursuit of internet addiction?  [/jk]

Also, Seth, I noted a particular lack of this, so I added Seamstressing to Nailo's skills.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Nameless One

Quote from: Lynnie on December 23, 2012, 01:49:54 PM
I got my maid all set up and cooking >> Though decapoid monster looks like fun >> So please don't delete him!!!

Awww thanks!  ;D Okay, I won't delete him... As long as Valerie doesn't blow him to smoldering smithereens.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Lynnie

Yay!! I hope not at least not before I get to play with it!

NicciKotor

Oh sure, you start this up the day I am going to be away from my computer for a week.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Lynnie

Sethala

Aww, sorry Nicci.  I'll try to save a spot for you when you return, though.

Jezabelle

Name: Chained Walker
Monster Type: Demon of the Slave Lord
Appearance: The Chained Walker additionally wears a black patchwork of cloaks and robes more tatters than clothing which, while revealing many chains wrapped around and through it, do not permit a clear view of its face or features like skin tone.

Skills:
Sling: Move at high speeds by casting and retracting chains quickly in the ground, into trees/structures, etc

Chain: Shoot chains that rap around the target, attaching it/them to the Chained Walker.

Fetter: Cuffs that can attach to trees, the ground, or one another to act as handcuffs; the Chained Walker can fetter any of it's chains at whim, for suspending people/creating nets of chain\various other purposes, mostly detaining people.

Personality: The Chained Walker is new to the idea of freedom; forged from the stalking instinct of damned souls and meant to kidnap the living and abscond them to hell, the Chained Walker is now ripped from its plane and is struggling to find new purpose without a master. The Chained Walker is quick to submit to powerful beings but quicker to stalk and capture the kinds of nubile females his master preferred-- though without his master, he is at something of a loss when it comes to what to do with them.

Ons: Bondage, Domination\Submition, Teasing
Offs: Gore, Scat/Pissing

///Hey guys! I've been watching this thread since I began the approval process and it looks off to a great start. Hope iCan help make it a fun time for everyone :4

Nameless One

Oh nice! Another fellow monster, that makes four of us. Nice image by the way, it's a kyton, isn't it?

Ons and Offs

Sethala

persephone325

Name: Willow
Race: Fae

Skills/Job: Skilled with tending to plants, animals, and very in tune with nature. Would prefer to work outside, possibly an assistant to the gardener.

History: Willow was a fae born in the wild. She knew little of domestic life, until she was captured by a man who made money in selling off rare creatures as servants to wealthy clients. Willow was sold to a mean and abusive man who nearly ripped out her wings. One night, she quietly escaped the confines of his basement. She lived once again in the wild until she was suddenly, and forcibly, abducted once more. This is how she came to end up at Valerie's estate. She hasn't been here very long, but she still hopes to somehow escape again. But she is unaware of the dangers that lurk just outside the grounds.
Personality: Shy, but very friendly once she gets to know someone. She is very smart, and can easily make friends.

Ons: Teasing, NC, being tied up, forced orgasm, breath play, biting, blood play
Offs: Bathroom play, anal, swallowing, cum shots

Don't be afraid to rough up my character. She may be fragile, but by all means go nuts.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."