Started by AndyZ, September 03, 2015, 12:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Quote from: pdragon on September 10, 2015, 01:03:29 AM
Name: Zardoz, Watcher of the Cosmos
Appearance:
regular

nsfw

Personality/Background: Zardoz is a minor elder god tasked with observing all of time and space, and committing it to his vast, limitless memory. Whilst he appears to have only one eye, in truth every star in the universe act as his eyes, extending his gaze to watch over every corner of space that is touched by starlight. However while his endless task is of cosmic importance, the celestial often grows bored of simply watching and observing, and enjoys occasionally dipping his fingers...er, tentacles, into the affairs of mortal beings. Recently he's developed a particular interest in the human form, and upon learning of a spaceship abducting women for pleasure Zardoz has set off for some well deserved R&R.

Despite being an eldritch horror, a cosmic entity of incomprehensible terror, capable of driving fragile minds insane simply by looking upon his visage...Zardoz is surprisingly down to earth, and a good conversationalist on top of it. Since he so rarely gets to actually interact with other sentient beings, he likes to take full advantage of it and have fun with his new found acquaintances. Don't get him wrong, he enjoys stuffing holes with his lust addled tendrils and wringing orgasm after orgasm from a helpless woman as much as the next guy, but he does enjoy a little preamble as well, perhaps some pillow talk as well if the girl isn't feeling too broken afterwards....he doesn't get to engage in a lot of pillow talk.
Oviposition:No
Pregnancy:No
Copious amounts of cum:Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:Yes

Approved
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

summoner2183

Interested in this.... just need to create a character. :D

Pretty in Pink

Bringing back an oldie for me, Andy.

Name: Alexis (Lexi) Mayfair
Year abducted: 2011
Personality: Timid, skittish, and reclusive as a rule, Lexi didn't have many friends.  She kept mainly to herself, and probably still will even with the fact that she's found herself abducted by aliens, and whisked away on their ship, never to see her home again.  Of course, once she actually realizes this is what has happened, the panic will likely set in.
Current Clothing: See Appearance

Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: YES!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes
Cum Inflation: Ehhh.  Not really.
Double/triple penetration: Yes
Deep Penetration: Yup
Anal: Please!
Blood: No
Mutilation: I will murder you if you try (jk, but seriously, no)
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Snake

I'm always up for this one though it always seems like I drop a female char and nobody's iterested XD Though I do like to play a specific one that absolutly wouldn't mind being abducted.

----------

Name: Masako
Appearance:
Year abducted: Unknown
Personality: Generally relaxed and compassionate, but has moments of being haughty and very much like a princess and very well could be. But probably has been away for so long she's effectively a sex slave for tentacles
Current Clothing: Basically what you see in the pic

Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on).

Pregnancy: No
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Not required.

Golden Spider

I am interested if this is still open.
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

AndyZ

As far as I know, things are still going.  Feel free to make up characters ^_^

Golden Spider

Name: Katie Zehr
Appearance:
Year abducted: 2015
Personality: Smart, Lithe, Geeky, Kind, Pervy
Current Clothing: T-shirt and jeans with a jacket and beanie hat
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on).
Oviposition: Ok
Pregnancy: Yes!
Copious amounts of cum: YAY!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yeah

AndyZ

Quote from: Golden Spider on October 05, 2015, 12:38:58 AM
Name: Katie Zehr
Appearance:
Year abducted: 2015
Personality: Smart, Lithe, Geeky, Kind, Pervy
Current Clothing: T-shirt and jeans with a jacket and beanie hat
Oviposition: Ok
Pregnancy: Yes!
Copious amounts of cum: YAY!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yeah

Katie Zehr - Approved

Snake

So what do you think of mine Andy?

AndyZ

Sorry, Snake.  I didn't realize you'd edited an earlier post.

Quote from: Snake on October 04, 2015, 12:33:47 PM
I'm always up for this one though it always seems like I drop a female char and nobody's iterested XD Though I do like to play a specific one that absolutly wouldn't mind being abducted.

----------

Appearance: Masako's Appearance
Personality: Generally relaxed and compassionate, but has moments of being haughty and very much like a princess and very well could be. But probably has been away for so long she's effectively a sex slave for tentacles

Approved

Golden Spider

Quote from: Snake on October 04, 2015, 12:33:47 PM

----------

Appearance: Masako's Appearance

A distinct lack of pic though...

Snake

Fixed

Datawych

Are you still accepting characters for this?

AndyZ

I'm not 100%.  This game tends to go in activity spurts.

I have a post up at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.msg11737420#new and we'll see who responds.

Muse

ooh! 

I'll molest you, Datawych.  ;) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

AndyZ

I should ask if you want to make a girl or a monster, Datawych ^_^

Datawych

Quote from: AndyZ on October 19, 2015, 01:07:05 AM
I should ask if you want to make a girl or a monster, Datawych ^_^
A girl.

Name: Sister Chastity de Agustina
Appearance

Current Clothing

Year abducted: 1830
Personality/Background: Orphaned at an extremely young age, Sister Chastity was practically destined to become a nun. She spent most of her childhood living in a convent-run orphanage, and religion was such an integral part of growing up that she's completely incapable of imagining life without it. The nuns got to Sister Chastity so early, that when Mother Superior suggested she join the order, she didn't even need to take time to think about it.

Chastity was an incredibly early developer, and once things got started, they happened quickly and dramatically. Soon, her figure became so distracting to the boys at the orphanage that the sisters made sure that she never had any contact with them. The nuns worked extra hard to make sure Chastity's lessons sunk in; extra penance, longer (and more frequent) prayer time, barely letting her out of their sight... Fearing that having such a lewd, sexual body would lead her to sin, the sisters tried their hardest to keep her from becoming a harlot. It sometimes felt like the entire convent was in on it. If she managed to get out of sight and was seen by a boy, she was be punished. If she expressed an interest in any activity that would put her body on display, she was punished. If she exposed any skin other than that on her face, she was punished. This treatment has left Chastity deeply ashamed of her sexuality, believing that she is cursed with a sinful body and that all sex is dirty and shameful.

Chastity's upbringing has turned her into an exceptionally kind and compassionate - though incredibly naive - girl. She absolutely abhors all forms of violence, and hates to see people unhappy.

Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: YES!
Double/triple penetration: Yes
Anal: She's a nun. Of course she gets off more from anal sex. She'll never admit it, though.

AndyZ

Sister Chastity de Agustina Approved

Sorry, missed your post

Datawych

How d'you link to a specific post in a thread? Like how all the characters' names in the IC link to their character thread entry.

AndyZ

[url=http://www.elliquiy.com/]Name[/url]

Name

Datawych

Quote from: AndyZ on October 22, 2015, 10:33:46 PM
[url=http://www.elliquiy.com/]Name[/url]

Name
No, that links to a page. Like how d'you make a link to E scroll down to a specific post, rather than at the top of the thread?

AndyZ

Oh, specific threads, sorry.

On top of each thread is the title in blue.  Click that and it'll put the URL of your exact page into your browser.

Copy/paste that into the URL BB Code.

Innocence

Could I make a female and a monster character?

AndyZ

You mean two separate characters, or a character who's a monster but also female?

Either way, the answer is yes, though you'd really only live in the Girls' Dormitory if you're human.