A lesbian university experiment (M seeking Fs)

Started by Winterton52, March 10, 2015, 02:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winterton52

Hi All

So this is an idea I had after watching a late night softcore flick called 'Sexual Matrix'. The idea in the movie was that a university 'professor' was conducting experiments where patients would explain their sexual fantasies, then put on a headset that allows them to watch their fantasy. :)

Anyway, I thought a cool variation could go as follows. A brilliant university doctoral student places an advert in the local town inviting women to be part of an experiment on virtual reality. The only criteria is that they must be married, straight- although this isn't explicitly said, and preferably a mother.

A few respondents apply, and he explains that they are trying to design a virtual reality software that will allow users to visualize things like clothing online, etc. The premise is simple- The woman explains an activity she likes doing, such as having lunch with friends, shopping, supporting their kids' school activities, and the VR system will create the scene, and, as our male character explains "populate it with whatever the user wishes to happen"...

...However, this is a lie, and as soon as the woman enters the scene, the system begins to lead the woman into a highly sexual lesbian scene. For example, she enters a scene where she is having lunch with a friend.. Soon however, she is being pleasured by a waitress on her knees in the bathroom of the restaurant.

How is see it going is these women are highly shocked and embarrassed by these thoughts, yet believe they are secretly their own, because the VR "shows them what they want to see".. Soon, the women begin to act on these feelings, leading to many a lesbian relationship/affair :)

If anyone is keen, message me! This could definitely also be a group story, if there is enough interest..

Can't wait to hear from you!

Winter
Adam was but human--this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was in not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent.

Winterton52

Quote from: Winterton52 on March 10, 2015, 02:17:46 PM
Hi All

So this is an idea I had after watching a late night softcore flick called 'Sexual Matrix'. The idea in the movie was that a university 'professor' was conducting experiments where patients would explain their sexual fantasies, then put on a headset that allows them to watch their fantasy. :)

Anyway, I thought a cool variation could go as follows. A brilliant university doctoral student places an advert in the local town inviting women to be part of an experiment on virtual reality. The only criteria is that they must be married, straight- although this isn't explicitly said, and preferably a mother.

A few respondents apply, and he explains that they are trying to design a virtual reality software that will allow users to visualize things like clothing online, etc. The premise is simple- The woman explains an activity she likes doing, such as having lunch with friends, shopping, supporting their kids' school activities, and the VR system will create the scene, and, as our male character explains "populate it with whatever the user wishes to happen"...

...However, this is a lie, and as soon as the woman enters the scene, the system begins to lead the woman into a highly sexual lesbian scene. For example, she enters a scene where she is having lunch with a friend.. Soon however, she is being pleasured by a waitress on her knees in the bathroom of the restaurant.

How is see it going is these women are highly shocked and embarrassed by these thoughts, yet believe they are secretly their own, because the VR "shows them what they want to see".. Soon, the women begin to act on these feelings, leading to many a lesbian relationship/affair :)

If anyone is keen, message me! This could definitely also be a group story, if there is enough interest..

Can't wait to hear from you!

Winter
Adam was but human--this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was in not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent.