A revival Idea ( Cute boy( or cute girl ) Island. H, Mild NC )

Started by Mia Saisyu, March 13, 2010, 06:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia Saisyu

Ashlee Evans is a normal -girl, except your typical social outcast prodigy. However, upon her desire to join her university's cheerleading squad - she's stumbled upon by one of the girls from the squad - finding some off her more..unsavory interests.

She's told that she can join - on one condition.

There's a computer virus going around - as it's heard of, that zaps you into the next video game you play..until it's beaten. The squadleader proposes that she find the thing - and complete "cute boy island" - a rather degrading video game, in which one girl is pitted against an island of..well, attractive looking males/females

But there's a catch. The inhabitants of cute  island are ..denizens hellbent on naughties. They each have special abilities - special attacks - weaknesses..kind of like pokemon. Catboys, etc( Think closer to human than anthro, please ) ... In order to progress from level to level, and pass through swarms of "enemies" - you can't "let yourself go"..or start enjoying things too much. The game isn't fair - it's a hentai game after all, and multiple "attacks" do happen..

Though, losing a "life" doesn't mean game over - it just means you do that level with a harsher penalty. Perhaps risque clothing..perhaps restraints.

Ashlee is about to determine that "virus" is very real...
-----

I will have a character image for this, and it'd be nice to roleplay with someone running the "island" using a few pictures here and there for characters as well..

I would like someone who isn't afraid to make up naughty "special attacks"...I like things being gimmicky! Naughty nurses, catboys/girls

And..lastly, I don't mind if this idea branches out to girl/monsters/traps, whatever, the "cute boy island" was just the base idea..

PM if you want to hop on with the idea. :3