News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

THE BEST THING EVER: Week 4!

Started by Noelle, November 29, 2010, 11:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noelle

TBTE: Week 4

Imagine: Golden, toasted bread. A red, juicy slice of tomato. Crisp lettuce. Warm, glistening, crispy bacon. Mm. Delicious.

OR

Imagine: An adorable, warm ball of cute fuzziness to wake up to every single day that will love you forever and if you're a straight dude, will probably get you the ladies.

Make a decision.

SUBMIT NEW IDEAS (+ general information about the game!)

LAST WEEK'S RESULTS:

Week 3 has been decided! Money is lame. What isn't lame is being able to see the look on your opponent's face when you give 'em the verbal ass-kicking they deserve.

Always having a witty comeback in the moment: 85.7% (6)
Always having exact change: 14.3% (1)

Previous weeks:
Week 3
Week 2
Week 1

Aiden

Who wants to see some bunny when you can have a BLT! Unless you can have bunny bacon, then it is the best of both worlds.

Besides, dogs are better for picking up ladies.  ^-^

Noelle

Pfff, if I see a hot, stubbled man holding a bunny, my skirt's gonna drop like it's on fire. It's the contrast, man! Everyone foresees the dog, man's best friend and all, but disarming the ladies with ridiculous cuteness is what it's all about. Just sayin'.

Aiden

The only way this

(This is a picture of my pup  :D )

can beat a bunny, if it was the one with the fury tails and bunny ears....like this...
  XD

Will

Bunny, without a doubt.  Bacon is delicious, but bunnies are just SO tender, and SO juicy.  OMG. 
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Noelle

Hahaha, it was really only a matter of time...

Noelle

1 day left!

You have

OR

CHOOSE WISELY.