News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Residual Shadows [Historical, Post WWII Germany]

Started by Airindel, June 17, 2012, 08:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airindel

Residual Shadows

Genre: Historical
Setting: Post WWII Munich, Germany 1957
Character Wanted: Requesting an individual to write from the perspective of the male character, a man who is in his mid-forties, and was a former Nazi officer. His past is morally questionable and secretive. -OR- Requesting an individual to write from the perspective of the female character, a woman in her late twenties, one with a quiet strength and one who bears emotional scars of shameful indignities endured.

Plot: His past was simple. He had rigidly served the Reich, and belonged to the Nazi party, supported it.
She had been a young woman who grew up in Berlin during the war years, and knew the hardships under the Russian occupation.

Two displaced individuals found one another through circumstance after the war.
It was in the city of Munich, the birthplace of the Nazi Party, which the two met, fell in love, and married.

Under the American occupation, the city was steadily restored, rebuilt, and it reflected the will and determination of the German people in the state of Bavaria. New lives and new opportunities did they have, new experiences awaiting them...

But present lives can be haunted by the past. One pull of a wayward thread can unravel so much...Secrets can spiral out of control. Emotions can be destructive.
Does one have the strength to forgive?
Can one elude those who hunt for war criminals?

Notes: I'm wanting to explore the emotional and psychological aspects of the characters, past and present, and the challenges they may encounter. Character backgrounds, plot, and intimacy between the two are open for discussion. Story aspects may be occasionally politically incorrect and/or offensive. Gender of my partner is unimportant to me so long as a convincing character is written, and quality writing produced. Please be aware that I'll be particular on who I accept as a writing partner for this story. If interested, please PM me.

Many thanks.
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences