Michi's Rare Want For More M/F Roleplays

Started by Jag, December 22, 2008, 07:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Hello, it's me again. Yes I have my thread for Slash roleplays, but right now I want a male x female one.

I don't really have a plot in mind, but I have the urge to be submissive.

Post here or PM me. Check my Ons and Offs if you like, but chances are I'll be interested in whatever you throw at me. ^_^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Desan

hell next time your in chat I might just /grope you ^_^ xD.

ok im gone.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

seducer12

This is a roleplay that really turns me on. I would love to do it. If you like the basic idea we could work on it.

A female photographer has a new male model prepared for some nudes she has to do for a client. The theme the client has asked for is “dripping sexuality with sophistication” -- the client wants the model to express his sexuality in whatever way he or the photographer deems appropriate. I play the male model and you play the female photographer. As the photo shoot goes on, I sense a connection and start seducing you. I am 24. You can choose your age and relationship status, preferrably married and an age of 30 or above. This actually taken from a movie. But there the theme of the photoshoot there was different. (Dorian aka Pact with the devil is the movie btw).

Would you be interested?

Jag

Always looking. PM me or post any ideas that you have. ^_^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment