Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aviva

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Aviva

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Gideon

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Gideon

Sophyta

I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Wyrd

Now don't freak, but there is a wolf behind you
Ragtime Dandies!

Dreamers Sand

"Adapting to human unpredictability is one of my features."
An Hourglass of Dreams | Ons & Offs

Gideon

Merry Gentry

Gideon

Sure it does on special occassions or if I can be convinced to take it off.

Merry Gentry

Gideon

Sophyta

I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Nitro

Merry Gentry

Nitro

Merry Gentry

Nitro

I am okay how are you?~runs fingers through hair~

Merry Gentry

I'm great.. *purrs in your ear* tell me what's under his mask.. *points to gideon*

Michael Corvus

*Slips fingers under the your outfit at the shoulders* This looks good on you, but let's so how it looks on the floor.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Nitro

I am glad to hear that. ~smiles~ you really want to know? well here you go.  ~lifts eyes brow at the guy that is trying to seduce merry.

Merry Gentry