Looking for some Contemporary fun...

Started by TheWolf, June 14, 2005, 01:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWolf

Something modern day, perhaps even based upon 'normal' life, but mainly looking for someone to rp with, preferably someone female and dominant as I'm a submissive at heart...  *grins*

The other main thing I'm after is for this to be one-on-one or small group, and for my counterpart to be able to post during the day, as my main posting hours are between 9:00 and 5:00 EST, I have very little time in the evenings or weekends...  The reason for one-on-one/small group?  I'd prefer for us to post at our own pace, and wouldn't want people feeling like they were waiting on me because I can't do anything evenings/weekends...

Few limits (mainly just site limits), open to any and all ideas, and doesn't necessarily have to be modern day, although t'would be my preference...

Want to act out Domme fantasies with a willing (or willful if you'd prefer) sub?

Conversely, any games out there that anyone knows might fit the bill?  (Haven't had much chance to really search through the games...)

Either reply here or pm me and let's talk details...

WolfMan

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs

Wondering if I'd be interested?  PM me!

Cynical Sidhe

World of Darkness is modern.  You could use it as a setting, if you wanted to.  Even freeform it, and just use the basis for ideas and such.
Sexual restrictions:  site rules
Has AIM, YIM, ICQ, and MSN:  PM if you want them

[red]When the authorities warn you of the dangers of having sex, there is an important lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities.[/red]

Cynical Sidhe

Though normal for it would be vampires, werewolves, mages, fae, etc.  Not sure if you want any of that *chuckles*

[red]When the authorities warn you of the dangers of having sex, there is an important lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities.[/red]

TheWolf

Quote from: Cynical Sidhe on June 14, 2005, 01:21:05 PM
World of Darkness is modern.  You could use it as a setting, if you wanted to.  Even freeform it, and just use the basis for ideas and such.

WoD, that's the Vampire/Werewolf setting, isn't it?  Hmmm, that might be fun...  Any female Vamps have a hankering for a pet doggie?  *grins*

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs

TheWolf

Quote from: Cynical Sidhe on June 14, 2005, 01:22:24 PM
Though normal for it would be vampires, werewolves, mages, fae, etc.  Not sure if you want any of that *chuckles*

*shrugs with a grin*  I'm open to the idea..

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs

Cynical Sidhe

I enjoy the setting a lot.  It's rather fun to play with.  ;)

TheWolf

Quote from: Cynical Sidhe on June 14, 2005, 01:24:58 PM
I enjoy the setting a lot.  It's rather fun to play with.  ;)

*practices his growl...  and promptly coughs up a hair ball...*  'scuse me...

*grins*  Sounds like it might be fun!  You have something in mind, CS?

( Though I'm open to other ideas in addition to this should anyone else reply... )

List Of Current Threads
List Of Ons & Offs