News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shjade

Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

The Golden Touch

They're aviation techs, they do all the electronic stuff. They also have a reputation to be very into gaming.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

The Golden Touch

This is how I feel about normals, or Pvp in general. Hey, thanks for ruining my game with your foul mouthed idiocy. Thanks, dick.

Chris Brady

I've seen that.  Hell, in WoW I'm still seeing the left side especially in PvP.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Shjade

And therein lies the difference between playing for fun vs playing competitively. Of course no one cares when that stuff happens in a bot game; it's just a bot game. Winning doesn't have any particular value.

That said, I have seen people blow up just as badly in Co-op vs AI games once or twice. It was hilarious.

This is why I play champs that can 1v5 bots in vs AI games, though: I don't have to worry about my team goofing off if I want to win (usually I do a vs AI game for the daily win IP, since the rest of the time I'm playing customs that don't count for the bonus), I can carry it for them anyway and we can all have a good time along the way.
◕/◕'s

The Golden Touch

I don't always play normals... But when I do, I play Sona.

apygoos

la dame en noir

I didnt even realize they had reset the ranked...
i'm mad lol
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

The Golden Touch

Going to 45mins is pushing my limitations on can play. However, normals haven't gone that long yet. Makes it to 20 and whoop... Someone is surrendering.

Love my friends... I feel accomplished that I'm doing well in normals, playing Sona...

"Want to try playing with the big boys now?"

Oh thanks, dude... Thanks.

DreamingWriter

Hmmm. This thread seems dead. Hello everyone!

Tyrhung

Quote from: DreamingWriter on February 01, 2014, 07:36:34 AM
Hmmm. This thread seems dead. Hello everyone!

Hurray!  You have breathed life back into it!  :D  Hello, Dreaming.
Quote from: The Golden Touch on December 26, 2013, 03:57:16 AM
This is how I feel about normals, or Pvp in general. Hey, thanks for ruining my game with your foul mouthed idiocy. Thanks, dick.

Yes.  I agree with this, unfortunately.  Haha, I have a friend who just started LoL-ing a few days ago, and I took him to his first PvP match.  To be fair, he was some epic failsauce on a slice of gently burned noobmeat, but we laughed, and laughed, and laughed.  It was the most fun I have ever had in a PvP match, and we lost horribly.  I'll never forget how awesome it was, or how mad everyone else was.  :)

Ryven

This is why I play ARAM 99% of the time now.  It really doesn't matter what happens.  Most of the time, people are at the very least civil.

Tyrhung

Quote from: Ryven on February 01, 2014, 05:06:33 PM
This is why I play ARAM 99% of the time now.  It really doesn't matter what happens.  Most of the time, people are at the very least civil.

You know, it's funny, I played a game with one of my friends just now - he made a custom game with me on one team, him on the other, and 4 bots each.  We agreed to dominate the middle lane, and were able to do so mostly without interference from our bots.  I played Jax and he played Varus.  I'd never done anything quite like this before, and because the idea was for us to learn a few things (he's a far, far more experienced player than I am) we had some incredibly good times!  First blood, for instance, resulted in me jump-attacking into the range of the turret he was hugging.  We apparently both struck each other at the same time, and we both died simultaneously.  There were some amazing saves with health potions, some barely-kills due to Ignite alone, and a couple of near kills where one of us survived with 10 or 20 health.  No XP and no IP, but that was one of the best games I've played yet!

I also found out how ridiculous it can get if you buy multiple Warmog's Armors.  o.o

Shjade

Quote from: Tyrhung on February 01, 2014, 09:32:03 PM
I also found out how ridiculous it can get if you buy multiple Warmog's Armors.  o.o

It used to be much, much more ridiculous.
◕/◕'s

DreamingWriter

Yay life! I watch a lot of LCS and play PvP and ranked. Some Aram. I don't really do many custom matches though.

apygoos

:O someone else that actually watches the LCS

someinheritthewealth

I was told this is the place to ask, would anyone be interested in serious lore-filled League of Legends rp, the more the merrier :). It could contain everything, but I would rp both Sejuani and Kayle.

apygoos

ive tried getting a lore based LoL game going a couple times. interest seems to always fall out.
its always been a topic of interest for me.

The Golden Touch

Hey, there are other people that watch LCS... Me for example.

I've never been interested in a League based roleplay, only because I'm woefully ignorant about lore beyond basic who may or may not be related to another champion. Most of my knowledge comes from the hubby telling me things when I ask, or if we have a certain ironic match up of champs on opposite teams.

someinheritthewealth

As long as i get Kayle, I have idea we can use.

Any of you ever heard of Reginald Ashram one of the original founders of the League. Well Kayle been looking for him, but what if Ashram had ulterior motive for starting the League, like Runeterra had to be united for something greater and more deadly was coming. He's now missing and anyone could guess where he was, Kayle been searching hard, but is furious at the League not attempting to find him at all.

The Golden Touch

Aiden

Silly Goldie, that would be Pantheon!

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Aiden on February 09, 2014, 07:42:56 PM
Silly Goldie, that would be Pantheon!

-huffs-

Quiet you. >~<;;; Never play league with me anymore...

-cries into a pillow-

Ryven

Quote from: The Golden Touch on February 09, 2014, 11:12:31 PM
-huffs-

Quiet you. >~<;;; Never play league with me anymore...

-cries into a pillow-

No one plays with me anymore either.

SinXAzgard21

I think we need to set up times to play.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.