The Countess-F seeking M

Started by Verasaille, August 19, 2015, 02:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I love this picture:

I think the Countess is a rich woman with expensive tastes. She owns a lavish estate in the north of Scotland. She is actually an American who managed to finagle her way into marrying a Scottish Lord who subsequently died of...natural causes. Of course she inherited everything. The estate, the horses, the money and the castle. She is raising wolfhounds and loves to take them out with her for long rides. But she is lonely. None of the other Lords are interested. They are a bit skeptical. But she refuses to marry again. She has her title and her home and wealth.

What more could she want? Some company would be nice. A handsome man or maybe a half dozen handsome men. One for each day of the week. A gardener, a cook, a butler, a chauffeur, a houndsman, a stable hand, and a masseuse. And one more for the grand title of Concierge.

Who will apply for the jobs?

PM's only please with a character profile and some pictures would be nice. Give me an idea of what you want in a rp. Plot is wide open. Can be a fun romp or a murder mystery.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.