Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

Granted, however it is only for a short period of time...5 seconds. Damn system

I wish my lollipop was bigger :(

Shadowsteel

Granted. The "Lollipop" you were looking at just got bigger. Want a lick? ::)

I wish I knew who was really good at writing RPs
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Selene

-coughs-

Granted, you now can observe a rating above people's avatars..you can also see yours though...well...

(why not check out their posts? Or ask me! :P)

I wish my life could sort out its own problems for once

Tharic

Granted, now your problems begin to escalate in size and scope.

I wish more of this made more sense to me sometimes.

Selene

"We are sorry, but this wish is simply impossible"

:)

I wish for clearer skin

Nyarly

Your skin is so clear, it is practically transparent!
Of course this freaks a lot of people out and doesn't make you popular...

I wish for nothing!

the taken

Wish granted. Your life is now filled with no meaning, no hope, and no joy. You have nothing.

I wish for pie.

Shadowsteel

granted. However, its Cthulu pie, and you get molested by tentacles

I wish for cake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Mistress Sorcha

Granted, but it's Cthulhu cake, and---no, wait, you'd actually like that.

It tastes like concrete. :P

I wish my dorm room would pack itself. XD
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Shadowsteel

Granted! Everything in your dorm room has been compacted into a single cube the size of your fist!

I wish I knew how to play fireball

Nyarly

You know now how to play fireball... And burn to death when you try it out.

I wish for an earth-shattering kaboom!

Shadowsteel

Venus is now gone. The equilibrium of the universe is thrown off, and the earth spins away from the sun. You are blamed.

I wish for a popsicle

Daimon de Broken Hearted

-granted, you are accepted, but into the circus life.-

Wish i had a nice cold one.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Shadowsteel

Granted, a ray of frost hits your crotch. There is a Guinness stuck in the block of ice around your pelvis. Was it worth it?

I wish my exams were done with already

Galanthor

Granted you're booted out and as such have no more exams

I wish i had something better to do then reviing old games

Tharic

Granted, but that something now involves an elephant, a glove that stretches to your arm and a watch he mistakenly swallowed.

I wish I could focus today (or any day)

Galanthor

you now can focus, but only on William sheppard

Cicerin Glaydel

D: You forgot to wish and your wish granting has backfired, now Rolin has perfect focus and you can only focus on William Sheppard.

I wish that I just automatically got As in class no matter what.

Galanthor

Granted a giant A made of leet falls down  at you and crushes you, but you get an A for your death

Wish i was awake

Cicerin Glaydel

Your wish is granted, however my haunting spirit is quite cranky from death by giant A and you loose your ability to speak and write rendering you near useless.

I wish to not be dead anymore. D:

Galanthor

granted, you a zombie

I wish i had a dog

Daimon de Broken Hearted

granted, you have a dog, and it humps your leg all the time.

I wish i could understand women.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Shadowsteel

granted, you now are one

I wish for a fortress made of books

Jade

granted. but it catches fire and the fortress burns down.

i wish for a really really good back massage

Shadowsteel

Granted. I'm there. The massage is so good though you are incredibly aroused, and so relaxed you cant move

I wish for a tower of klondike bars