Star Trek - Wants some nostalgia :D

Started by Kitikat, April 18, 2008, 06:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitikat

Hi all,

When I first got into online roleplaying that wasn't on IRC, it was mostly star trek games, on PBEM and Rpol.

I'd love to mess about in the ST universe with a willing partner... anyone up for it? Prefereably someone who's generally on the same time as me, so it could be a nice, corny, fast-flowing game.

Anyone? :)
Bisexual, prefers to play female or T* characters
Ons and Offs and more!

Tom

Kitikat, I know we have a game going already, but I'm a ST fan myself and I've never really had the chance to do some adult playing in this setting. So, for your consideration....yours truly.

Kitikat

Tom, you are always welcome :D

I'm quite happy to play more than one ST thread, so anyone else who wants to, post here or drop me a line... I'm not promising earth-shattering storylines, but then neither were most of the actual episodes (except for when planets actually were shattered, which I think happened once or twice...)
Bisexual, prefers to play female or T* characters
Ons and Offs and more!

akrasia

I'm new here, but I'm an experienced roleplayer and I adore the Star Trek universe.  I'd love to get a thread going with you - feel free to email me about details.  I still don't know exactly where to go and what to do, here, to get started with all this.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!