Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Blake

You act as if I don't hoard my own chocolates!

Would you like me if I carried my little space heater with me everywhere?

Anesa

Yes, but I would suggest you try to get more iron in your diet.   :P

kept the thermostat set at 68 degrees all year round?

William Blake

I think that's actually my house right now, so sure.

Would you like me if I got obsessive over little projects?

abandoneddolly

yes, I would just make sure you did not get too obsessed and forget to eat or drink or something. I would probably bring you snacks.

would you like me if I couldn't focus on anything

William Blake

I might get frustrated, but I'd nudge you back on track. :)

Would you like me if what I got fixated on was usually something entirely unrelated to what I was supposed to be doing, or even really wanted to do?

abandoneddolly

sometimes random fixations turn into awesome things. I'm sure  you would get back on track sometime.

would you like me if I stayed up all night?

William Blake

I'd be up with you. Although... half the reason I stay up so late is to be alone.

Would you like me if I spent too much time on the little details?

abandoneddolly

erm sure, even though sometimes that gets on my nerves, sometimes you just got to let it go.

Would you like me If my pigs followed me around everywhere?

William Blake

How disruptive would that be? I mean, like, how big are the pigs? Probably, though.

Would you like me if my cat had a tendency to slap unfamiliar things, such as pigs?

abandoneddolly

there micro pot bellies, but yeah there pretty big. Also your cat probably wouldn't like there, well they bit the nose of my rabbit. but Wilbur is very cute. He likes to lay in bed and watch t.v with me.  Oh yeah

Would you like me if I completely forgot what I was doing because I was to busy talking about pigs?

William Blake

I think I would.

Would you like me if I always though I could accomplish more than I was able and set unreasonable expectations as a result?

abandoneddolly

Yes and I would be There to cheer you on even if the  expectations were unreasonable

Would you like me if I spent hours lost in my own thoughts and forgot the world existed

Captain Maltese

The ability to naturally meditate, as opposed to spend the day on social media or vegetate in front of a TV, is a trait as wonderful as it is attractive. So, yes, absolutely.

Would you like me if, when I saw you frozen like that, would get you tea and a candle without interrupting you?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Anesa

That would be lovely (and thoughtful).  Yes, I would like you.

was always starting new projects and never finished any of them?

Captain Maltese

Creativity and impulsivity is difficult to combine with long term focus and endurance. I would understand.

Would you like me if I tried to get you to come along on hobbies and activities of mine?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Anesa

Sure.  It's a good thing when you find other's to share in your interests.

was better at doing some of those hobbies and activities with you? 

Captain Maltese

I would be absolutely, utterly, delighted. A chance not just to learn, but to learn from someone who I like? Priceless.

Would you like me if I was open of mind but strong in convictions?

King Serperior

Sure~

If I shared a chocolate orange with you?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Captain Maltese

Whut? I was not even aware that these are sold outside my country. Yummy stuff.

Would you like me if I handed you a gordian knot?

King Serperior

Quote from: Captain Maltese on February 15, 2018, 11:12:44 AM
Whut? I was not even aware that these are sold outside my country. Yummy stuff.
>_>

I've gotten one from my grandmother every Christmas that I can remember.  It's almost a tradition in my family.

Would you like me if I handed you a gordian knot?
Not sure what I could do with it, but sure!

If I recommended a good horror novel involving a bloodthirsty monster?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Captain Maltese

I love horror movies. Ask me about John Carpenter, I dare you :) But what horror I have read have largely been the classics. Dracula, At The Mountains Of Madness, H.G. Wells, Kipling, Poe. that sort of thing. I'd be open for further suggestions.

Would you like me if saw monsters in what they do rather than what they look like?

Thera Regina

Yes, because looks don’t make the monster.

If I...had a craving for McDonald’s late at night and sent you out to get it for me?

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here

Trigon

Depends on the meal?

Would you like me if I suddenly disappeared and then returned?

Anesa

Sure, but I might tie you up so that you'd never disappear on me again.  Heh  :P

were your boss, and had no other choice but to fire you? 

ChicagoOkie

I mean if you had no other choice, I would be miffed but if it was something I did or you had a really good reason then I would get over it.

Would you like me if I had a habit of licking your neck in my sleep?
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test