EXALTED: Sky Warriors -

Started by Paladin, May 29, 2010, 03:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin

Ok folks due to 3 people dropping out I have a game that is looking for 2 Solars.

Twilight -
Zenith -

The Exalteds wake up in a floating Castle in the sky with no memory of their past. This is not the reincarnation thing this is they have been asleep for ages. So long infact that while they slept safe high above creation, things below have not fared very well. Civilization as they know it has fallen into ruin. Cities no longer exist, whats left of humanity now clusters in small towns and villages for defense while plagues and monsters ravage the land. At the seat of power a Deathlord sits on the throne in whats left of the Imperial city while his knights roam the land meeting out whatever they think of as justice. Will the heroes regain their power and restore creation to what it once was?

This is a game where you all will start as beginning or near beginning characters (Havent decided yet). There is a But to this, and that is I am giving you an extra amount of dots to spend in backgrounds to represent items stored with you in your sleep. The reason for the making beginning or near beginning characters is because the flaoting castle in the sky where you have been sleeping has had to syphon your essence over the ages to stay up due to its essence crystal breaking.

CHARACTER CREATION EXTRAS AND RULES ADENDUMS

10 xtra Dots of Artifact
1 Free Essence Stone (Custom made Hearthstone that stores 10 motes of essence until needed)
1 Free GM created Level - Manse that counts as all but Abyssal and Infernal Attuned

PLEASE NOTE THIS MANSE IS A MANSE WITH A RATING SO HIGH ITS LISTED AS -

2 Free free Dots of Resources (Can't take a character over 5 Dots of resources)

No Intimacies Starting off. This is again connected to the whole sleep for ages thing.
No Taking the "Lunar Bond" Merit
No "Allies" Background
No "Backing" Background
No "Contacts" Background
No "Cult" Background
No "Followers" Background
No "Influence" Background
No "Mentor" Background

All of the backgrounds listed have been affected by the situation you are in.

Also some Merits and flaws have been affected. If its anything that could be affected by being removed from Fate's design then its outlawed.

Behemoth

Hey there Paladin,

I'm quite interested in this but have only a little experience with Exalted. Are you willing to take on a virtual noob? I've got plenty of roleplaying experience (16 or so years) but have only ever played Exalted once, and that was 1st Ed.

I'm also interested in what erotic content this game involves?

PM coming your way about this. Thanks.

-Behemoth

Paladin

a noob? sure we will take a noob.

Elohim

Willing to take a gender bending solar,  most likely of the twilight caste.

Paladin

Quote from: Elohim on May 30, 2010, 12:37:09 AM
Willing to take a gender bending solar,  most likely of the twilight caste.

*Whimpers* another player that wants to confuse this poor GM. Woe is me! Your seriousely welcome to join in though.

Elohim

Paladin

Quote from: Elohim on May 31, 2010, 12:17:54 AM
Eh, its my kink.

Hehe its cool. PLease do join. Just read the posting rules above and follow this link to join the OOC

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=68987.0

Paladin

ok Game is full, Locking Thread.