News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigon

Thank you very much. *Takes win from Dark Despairs

Despairs

The reaper disappears in a could of darkness, leaving the dame by herself. He reappears several minutes later in front of the yellow star, obtains the win and returns to the woman's side. "You can never escape death."
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

SmuttyReader

Upon listening to Dark Despairs scary speech, Smutty sneaks past him with the win. Before completely disappearing she blows him a kiss and whispers, "Thank you, Mr. Despair."

Trigon

Right as Smutty disappears from view, I grab a hold of the win, leaving her empty handed.

SmuttyReader

She turns back astonish and smacks the win out of Trevino hand, "This belongs to me sir."

Belle33

I believe you meant to say it belongs to me.  Thanks!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

SmuttyReader

Trigon

I miss you seeing me win  ;D

Neithriel

~slips back in, as quite as possible to steal the win~
My absence is something I am dealing with, and I hope to be back on track Feb 6. There are things that have happened that isn't...exactly what I had planned and I'm working on getting it situated.

Trigon

SmuttyReader

Sorry to burst your bubble starry... I WIN.

Trigon

SmuttyReader

Trigon

SmuttyReader

Lindrea

Neithriel

My absence is something I am dealing with, and I hope to be back on track Feb 6. There are things that have happened that isn't...exactly what I had planned and I'm working on getting it situated.

Trigon

SmuttyReader

Trigon

Lindrea

Trigon

Nope, not you either  :P

Lindrea

But I want it!  Sooo bad!

Trigon

I know you do. But, you just can't have it!